Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Maria Igbinedion: Housemaid, Dominion Okoro Recounts How She Killed Her Madam - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maria Igbinedion: Housemaid, Dominion Okoro Recounts How She Killed Her Madam (39690 Views)

Gbadebo Recounts How Gunshots Were Fired At His Campaign Train In Epe, Lagos / Maria Igbinedion Mum Of Ex-edo Governor Strangled By Housemaid / Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maria Igbinedion: Housemaid, Dominion Okoro Recounts How She Killed Her Madam by Sholaco: 1:19pm On Dec 22, 2021
Hair like white money, heartless like PERE! undecided
Re: Maria Igbinedion: Housemaid, Dominion Okoro Recounts How She Killed Her Madam by michoim(m): 1:19pm On Dec 22, 2021
mightyhaze:
Haba... What kind of news is this?

This is beyond wickedness/evil.. there is a tinge of insanity in this.

How did this kind of specimen end up getting that close to the Igbinedions
I wonder also...
Re: Maria Igbinedion: Housemaid, Dominion Okoro Recounts How She Killed Her Madam by tatatar: 1:20pm On Dec 22, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Kai! shocked
See Finishing!

Really, some People are too Ignorant and unexposed! undecided sad

Not only Urhobo and Edos, Isoko and Ndokwa (Kwale) of Delta also bear Okoro! smiley
The indigenous Igbos living there are the ones that bear okoro. Stop lying.

2 Likes

Re: Maria Igbinedion: Housemaid, Dominion Okoro Recounts How She Killed Her Madam by michoim(m): 1:22pm On Dec 22, 2021
Nwodosis:
Your first offence to your maid is being richer than him or her!
Yeah. Even including drivers and Gatemen ...that's the evil trend especially in Nigeria society
Re: Maria Igbinedion: Housemaid, Dominion Okoro Recounts How She Killed Her Madam by Onogiede(m): 1:22pm On Dec 22, 2021
All this are simply KAMA the governor has a golden opportunity to write a good name in history but he choose to do other way round,.. Generational course.
Re: Maria Igbinedion: Housemaid, Dominion Okoro Recounts How She Killed Her Madam by ayandee: 1:24pm On Dec 22, 2021
phemmyfour:
Na housemaid now

You can't hide from these set of people working for you:
Housemaid, gateman, driver etc
i understand that one will need them at some point. But the question is how this kind of person came into their house. The Igbinedions are rich enough to hire a maid from a care-giving company that provides graduate employees whose backgrounds have been checked. Their salaries are quite high but people in their class can afford it. They can even employ a live-in registered nurse and pay as high as 250k or 300k monthly. They still can afford it. If you are wealthy, spend money on your safely.
Re: Maria Igbinedion: Housemaid, Dominion Okoro Recounts How She Killed Her Madam by michoim(m): 1:24pm On Dec 22, 2021
Kam2021:
That's how you people encourage stupid entitlement from people thereby breeding lazy and unselfish human beings. Because she is a maid so the Igbinedions should carry the maids generational problem to solve. What happened to her doing her best on the job,and see herself lifted up from that situation?
Wise talk
Re: Maria Igbinedion: Housemaid, Dominion Okoro Recounts How She Killed Her Madam by jrusky(m): 1:26pm On Dec 22, 2021
mightyhaze:
Haba... What kind of news is this?

This is beyond wickedness/evil.. there is a tinge of insanity in this.

How did this kind of specimen end up getting that close to the Igbinedions

Bro the thing weak me I swear.

Pls which kain pikin b dis Na dis kain girl go come social media talk say any guy wooing her and ask to know her better is broke guy. Imagine wetin dis girl go do her boyfriend if to kill 89 years old no fear her.
Re: Maria Igbinedion: Housemaid, Dominion Okoro Recounts How She Killed Her Madam by Wettoid123: 1:28pm On Dec 22, 2021
nuele:
I don't even believe the police. You know the realities here, she is a poor lady and "has" no one to plead her case but God, if she is innocent but I still don't trust the story nor the police

Exactly!
Re: Maria Igbinedion: Housemaid, Dominion Okoro Recounts How She Killed Her Madam by oyatz(m): 1:29pm On Dec 22, 2021
Sunday2021:
Okoro people again? Don't trust the okoros anytime anywhere.

Stop tribalism.
Re: Maria Igbinedion: Housemaid, Dominion Okoro Recounts How She Killed Her Madam by samdaisi: 1:30pm On Dec 22, 2021
Nnawa oooo, this country don tire me, well I don't know what to say but God take records of all our actions on this earth.
Igbinedon killed Edo treasury and absconded with it while this small girls killed his mother and absconded with her jewelries,
My creator I fear you
Re: Maria Igbinedion: Housemaid, Dominion Okoro Recounts How She Killed Her Madam by Elidrisy20: 1:31pm On Dec 22, 2021
At times if you see some ppl suffering, allow them to suffer in peace,if you say you go help them na you go suffer last, just yesterday house boy kill his oga and his friend in Abuja, igbo ppl because of money, nothing una no go do
Re: Maria Igbinedion: Housemaid, Dominion Okoro Recounts How She Killed Her Madam by Oceanblaze(m): 1:33pm On Dec 22, 2021
She gonna face lifer....fi life
Re: Maria Igbinedion: Housemaid, Dominion Okoro Recounts How She Killed Her Madam by loliapoopy2013(f): 1:34pm On Dec 22, 2021
Fear sef no catch you. E dey like you forget the pipu mama wey she be.
Re: Maria Igbinedion: Housemaid, Dominion Okoro Recounts How She Killed Her Madam by Sunday2021: 1:35pm On Dec 22, 2021
oyatz:

Stop tribalism.
okoro is not tribalism. Okoro is a name that can be given to anybody.
Re: Maria Igbinedion: Housemaid, Dominion Okoro Recounts How She Killed Her Madam by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:37pm On Dec 22, 2021
EBMedia:
Housemaid, Dominion Okoro Recounts How She Killed Lucky Igbinedion's Mum (Photos)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXwutFtNiXe/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

"Lucky Igbinedion's political enemies couldn't get him directly so they used the housemaid to get(kill) the mother, subsequently getting him, wether the attack was spiritual or cleverly planned is a story for another day, what do I know sef?". - Village People Spokesperson.
Re: Maria Igbinedion: Housemaid, Dominion Okoro Recounts How She Killed Her Madam by eebraa(m): 1:40pm On Dec 22, 2021
You killed an 85 year old woman and you will spend the rest of your life in jail. Tufiakwa
Re: Maria Igbinedion: Housemaid, Dominion Okoro Recounts How She Killed Her Madam by 4ckyou: 1:42pm On Dec 22, 2021
Arda1000:
For those shouting Okoro upandan Uhorbo and Edo also bears Okoro grin Sorry to disappoint you guys the girl is Edo not Igbo

she's from cross river
Re: Maria Igbinedion: Housemaid, Dominion Okoro Recounts How She Killed Her Madam by Johel(m): 1:43pm On Dec 22, 2021
EBMedia:
Housemaid, Dominion Okoro Recounts How She Killed Lucky Igbinedion's Mum (Photos)

She should be thrown to the hungry lions,or burnt to ashes....she doesn't deserve to be amongst humans.
Re: Maria Igbinedion: Housemaid, Dominion Okoro Recounts How She Killed Her Madam by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 22, 2021
AkaraAndBread:

Some people can pretend and tell you such heart wrenching stories that you would assume that their rugged face is from over-hardship.

That is when you will say to yourself "Let me try this person and see". With time you find out whether you were right or wrong.
I don't pity with such stories anymore.
There was a guy I tried to employ as maintenance officer in my former office in those days after narrating his ordeal bla bla bla. I put him on a small test based on his competence alas he failed woefully. I told him to help me fix a new electrical plug on a UPS, after fixing it, I tried to shift the UPS if you see the way the thing shocked me, my M.D noticed it and he gave that guy a dirty slap and chased him out immediately
Re: Maria Igbinedion: Housemaid, Dominion Okoro Recounts How She Killed Her Madam by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 22, 2021
Little wonder why I have decided not to have a maid in my future matrimonial home, one need to be careful with who she brings into her home, some of them are little devils.
Re: Maria Igbinedion: Housemaid, Dominion Okoro Recounts How She Killed Her Madam by gpercuxionz(m): 1:50pm On Dec 22, 2021
Karma at work for the governor... If you know you know....
Re: Maria Igbinedion: Housemaid, Dominion Okoro Recounts How She Killed Her Madam by macaranta(m): 1:51pm On Dec 22, 2021
Jeez, because of 100k?wow..this is painful.
Re: Maria Igbinedion: Housemaid, Dominion Okoro Recounts How She Killed Her Madam by Ofadaman(m): 1:52pm On Dec 22, 2021
Most people don't understand why the rich try to stay far away from the poor as much as possible, because most poor people blame the rich for their poverty, instead of doing what the rich did to make wealth, they chose envy and jealousy, which brews into anger and entitlement.

Not just poor friends or workers, poor members of the family and extended family will hate you for your wealth. When you start to make it in life,the people to be most afraid off are those whom you started out life in penury with.

Watch out for those unhappy admiration, excessive praise and exaggerated anger/guilt tripping, study those signs and instead move with the people your class who are aiming higher, once u become rich mingling with the poor will land you in trouble.

1 Like

Re: Maria Igbinedion: Housemaid, Dominion Okoro Recounts How She Killed Her Madam by 15ssDRIVE(m): 1:55pm On Dec 22, 2021
EBMedia:

100,000 Naira .
Re: Maria Igbinedion: Housemaid, Dominion Okoro Recounts How She Killed Her Madam by wonder233: 1:57pm On Dec 22, 2021
I keep telling them this! These crimes are more about their internal rebellion to modern day slavery
Nwodosis:
Your first offence to your maid is being richer than him or her!
Re: Maria Igbinedion: Housemaid, Dominion Okoro Recounts How She Killed Her Madam by obama30: 2:04pm On Dec 22, 2021
EBMedia:

Yes she commit crime, but looking at her proof that she suffered so much hardship while serving a rich family. whats is wrong to take your servant as your family to avoid them planning evil against you even though some are ungrateful. Nothing pushes her to kill because of 100K in a rich man home if not poverty and frustration.
Re: Maria Igbinedion: Housemaid, Dominion Okoro Recounts How She Killed Her Madam by Volksguys1985: 2:07pm On Dec 22, 2021
Haba, can't she just steal why killing? That's evill on top how much, mtheeeew
Re: Maria Igbinedion: Housemaid, Dominion Okoro Recounts How She Killed Her Madam by kurlz(f): 2:14pm On Dec 22, 2021
Brandonx:
Because of 100k and some jewelry she had to kill the woman. undecided

Just
Imagine.
Re: Maria Igbinedion: Housemaid, Dominion Okoro Recounts How She Killed Her Madam by Kinzo0917(m): 2:23pm On Dec 22, 2021
Arda1000:
For those shouting Okoro upandan
Uhorbo and Edo also bears Okoro grin
Sorry to disappoint you guys the girl is Edo not Igbo
. I am from delta State. My tribe Isoko and urhobo answers Okoro. Same as Edo and Igbos. Let condemn what is bad. We have many Igbos that will never lay their hands on anyone. In every tribe, we always have the good and the bad ones

4 Likes

Re: Maria Igbinedion: Housemaid, Dominion Okoro Recounts How She Killed Her Madam by aribisala0(m): 2:28pm On Dec 22, 2021
bcomputer101:
Jesus Christ.

My wife need to see this thread.
That's why I'm always against having housemaid.
Na devil's incarnate full everywhere
Nothing wrong with having staff if you CAN AFFORD Most people cannot and prefer to pay for a glorified slave

Better to employ a person with a standard contract; they have an opening time they have a closing time and they go home.

If the salary you pay cannot pay transport house rent , healthcare etc for your employee then
YOU CANNOT AFFORD IT

Bitter truth
Re: Maria Igbinedion: Housemaid, Dominion Okoro Recounts How She Killed Her Madam by bcomputer101: 2:29pm On Dec 22, 2021
Roon9:

Hope you are helping with the chores

Adequately sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abioye Olajide Is Alive! His Company Paid ₦3.5M Ransom For His Release / Lagos Builds New Staff Quarters For Nigerian Railway Corporation / My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.