Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

I Blame Their Parents And Religious Leaders – Mixed Reactions As Underage South - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Blame Their Parents And Religious Leaders – Mixed Reactions As Underage South (492 Views)

Johnny Drill Pays Surprise Visit To His Parents And Their Reaction Was Priceless / Daddy Freeze Shares Photos Of His Parents And Their Loved Up Video / Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Blame Their Parents And Religious Leaders – Mixed Reactions As Underage South by tkgz(m): 6:41am On Dec 22, 2021
Mixed reactions have trailed the wedding between two South Sudanese teenagers, Buomkuoth Wiyual and Nyabuay Thiol Biel.

Wiyual, 16, and his 15-year-old partner Biel got married on December 18, 2021 in Gambella, Ethiopia.

The ceremony was reportedly graced and blessed by both parents and religious leaders.

According to local media, the legal age to get married in South Sudan is 18.

The young couple’s wedding photos have been making the round on Facebook with many condemning the arranged marriage.

One John Ndungu blamed the parents and religious leaders who supported the marriage. He wrote;
Read More: https://www.cuzideas.com/i-blame-their-parents-and-religious-leaders

Re: I Blame Their Parents And Religious Leaders – Mixed Reactions As Underage South by Bigggloadofcum: 7:21am On Dec 22, 2021
Bad move and a very stupid one too.

Adults these days can't even handle the perils that comes with marriage not to talk of kids.

I'd be damned if this marriage sail swiftly for a year.
Re: I Blame Their Parents And Religious Leaders – Mixed Reactions As Underage South by donbachi(m): 7:32am On Dec 22, 2021
She looks way older
Re: I Blame Their Parents And Religious Leaders – Mixed Reactions As Underage South by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 22, 2021
Bigggloadofcum:
Bad move and a very stupid one too.

Adults these days can't even handle the perils that comes with marriage not to talk of kids.

I'd be damned if this marriage sail swiftly for a year.
Fr! I'd be damned too. She evn looks way older
Re: I Blame Their Parents And Religious Leaders – Mixed Reactions As Underage South by TeeGentle(m): 7:50am On Dec 22, 2021
can somebody please help me to pronounce their name

(1) (Reply)

Lil'wayne Link Up With The Police Officer Uncle Bob Who Saved His Life At 12 / Singer Portable Finally Settles With His Former Record Label Boss / Popular Nigeria Pop Artist Asa, Narrates How She Started Smoking At 17 & Her Par

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.