Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Lil'wayne Link Up With The Police Officer Uncle Bob Who Saved His Life At 12 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil'wayne Link Up With The Police Officer Uncle Bob Who Saved His Life At 12 (490 Views)

I Have Slept With 2000 People Since Losing My Virginity At 12 — Rapper Diamond / Kemi Olunloyo Hails Simi Ajibola, Pilot Who Saved Passengers Of Air Peace Flight / Singer Dencia Reveals How handling Her Boobs At 12 Made Her Discover Lump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lil'wayne Link Up With The Police Officer Uncle Bob Who Saved His Life At 12 by Aysticksodetola(m): 9:01pm On Feb 23, 2022
Re: Lil'wayne Link Up With The Police Officer Uncle Bob Who Saved His Life At 12 by Mooh247: 9:08pm On Feb 23, 2022
This is a lesson to all racist and tribalist

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Lists Wealthy Men Who Patronise His Market!! / Never Allow Anyone Defile Your Body!, John 2:15”- Reno Omokri Defends Bianca / With Davido, Wizkid, Burnaboy Help, My Presidential Ambition Can Be Fulfilled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.