Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

The Bola Tinubu Dilemma: Does APC Want To Win With Him Or Lose Without Him? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Bola Tinubu Dilemma: Does APC Want To Win With Him Or Lose Without Him? (18584 Views)

2023: Tinubu’s Dilemma Over Lagos Governorship Ticket / Obong Of Eket: PDP, APC Want Osinbajo To Succeed Buhari / Marafa: Crooks Within APC Want To Install Serving Governor As Buhari's Successor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bola Tinubu Dilemma: Does APC Want To Win With Him Or Lose Without Him? by 27Pushing30: 8:56am On Dec 22, 2021
If PDP fields Atiku or Tambuwal then IGBOS must admit they’re just bitter fellows

1 Like

Re: The Bola Tinubu Dilemma: Does APC Want To Win With Him Or Lose Without Him? by Babastrong(m): 8:57am On Dec 22, 2021
[quote author=Kriss216 post=108713605] Worst scenario;
The North will give Tinubu the APC ticket and move to support Atiku, their own.

It's a win win for the North.

No thanks to Tinubu and his sophisticated followers. [ You are talking as a gambler or betnaija man not as a politician. Politics is a melancholic game of chess.]
Re: The Bola Tinubu Dilemma: Does APC Want To Win With Him Or Lose Without Him? by Dangrace01: 8:59am On Dec 22, 2021
BabbanBura:

Mark my word, APC will give the ticket to Igbos to spite Tinubu (Yorubas) but the whole North will support Atiku against the Igbo candidate. This way, the Igbos will have only votes from the east alone, likewise the Yoruba votes largely from west alone because these two regions wont vote for each other. The north will vote Atiku across parties and give him the victory!

Exception to this is if Igbos and Yorubas will unite to support an Igbo candidate but this can never happen in Nigeria, atleast not in 2023.

However, if Tinubu drops his greedy ambition and push forward Osibanjo or Adeshina (AFDB guy), then even the north will have divided votes for Atiku and the APC will surely win whoever the PDP fields be it Atiku or an Igbo man

Any party that allows a northerner as presidential candidate clearly don't care about equity and fairness but just want want to wrestle power pdp and apc wont try it because we southerners are not fools
Re: The Bola Tinubu Dilemma: Does APC Want To Win With Him Or Lose Without Him? by Bar1941(m): 9:00am On Dec 22, 2021
Tinubu's news, another headache to some people.
Re: The Bola Tinubu Dilemma: Does APC Want To Win With Him Or Lose Without Him? by OBALOLA55(m): 9:00am On Dec 22, 2021
TINUBU MUST RUN

ITS A MUST

2 Likes

Re: The Bola Tinubu Dilemma: Does APC Want To Win With Him Or Lose Without Him? by Quality20(m): 9:01am On Dec 22, 2021
Naijadaily:
This writer just wants his Bank account credited.... Tinubu getting APC ticket will spell doom for the party . Besides it's the turn of the Southeast.
but the south east has not and are not working for it, so how is it their turn? And of course, the presidency isn't a gift, it has to be fought for.
OBJ was largely supported in 1999 bcoz d late Abiola was denied of his victory after he won. The South south got it by providence
Re: The Bola Tinubu Dilemma: Does APC Want To Win With Him Or Lose Without Him? by Dangrace01: 9:02am On Dec 22, 2021
27Pushing30:
If PDP fields Atiku or Tambuwal then IGBOS must admit they’re just bitter fellows

Igbos wont support anything north ; igbos vote would divide into two

Those who want biafra

Those who would vote any southern candidate

And plz pdp is not an igbo party
Re: The Bola Tinubu Dilemma: Does APC Want To Win With Him Or Lose Without Him? by Kriss216: 9:02am On Dec 22, 2021
BabbanBura:

Mark my word, APC will give the ticket to Igbos to spite Tinubu (Yorubas) but the whole North will support Atiku against the Igbo candidate. This way, the Igbos will have only votes from the east alone, likewise the Yoruba votes largely from west alone because these two regions wont vote for each other. The north will vote Atiku across parties and give him the victory!

Exception to this is if Igbos and Yorubas will unite to support an Igbo candidate but this can never happen in Nigeria, atleast not in 2023.
You're right. APC might give the ticket to SS or SE to finish Tinubu patapata. This move will make the SW neutral in 2023 election.

The North will win via Atiku.

This is the situation we were trying to avoid in 2015 and 2019, but, the Yorubas were calling us 3rd class citizens, that we don't know how to play politics.

No one should talk about Southern unity until after the 2023 elections. We must learn the hard way.

6 Likes

Re: The Bola Tinubu Dilemma: Does APC Want To Win With Him Or Lose Without Him? by fredoooooo: 9:04am On Dec 22, 2021
Na Ashiwaju matter go kill una .. think you're so sure he will lose , why worry then ? Is that not what you want ?

1 Like

Re: The Bola Tinubu Dilemma: Does APC Want To Win With Him Or Lose Without Him? by Fiscus105(m): 9:04am On Dec 22, 2021
jeff1993:
The North are more advanced in the act of Politicking than the whole southern tribes combined!!!!..... All the whole northerners can Unify irrespective of party affiliates to push their very own to the top, but can't say same of the south.

APC may give Jagaban the ticket but they will go behind and rally for Atiku ..... After elections them they will doassive Exodus to PDP

Please NL family..... I need someone to mentor me in any digital money making skill ..... I am broke and I don't want to be broke next year

Yet they can't do it until Tinubu helped them to rally round SW.

Stop deceiving urself, no single Nigeria politician today can withstand tinubu political sagacity including Bubu himself.

1 Like

Re: The Bola Tinubu Dilemma: Does APC Want To Win With Him Or Lose Without Him? by clarocuzioo(m): 9:05am On Dec 22, 2021
Dangrace01:

Whom do you think would carry the interest of the south more ; is it

Atiku ?

Tambuwal ?

Tinubu ?

Atiku will carry the interest of the south more. he has his investments in tne south, INTELS comes to mind.

Tinubu has already ditched other zones in the south as he is planning to run a muslim muslim ticket, his calculations is to win without south east and south south..

5 Likes

Re: The Bola Tinubu Dilemma: Does APC Want To Win With Him Or Lose Without Him? by 27Pushing30: 9:05am On Dec 22, 2021
Dangrace01:

Igbos wont support anything north ; igbos vote would divide into two

Those who want biafra

Those who would vote any southern candidate

Then let’s wait and see ...

PDP as a party has no excuse for not fielding an IGBO candidate after all APC is the “sharia” party as IGBOS say.

3 Likes

Re: The Bola Tinubu Dilemma: Does APC Want To Win With Him Or Lose Without Him? by Dangrace01: 9:08am On Dec 22, 2021
I want to ask a question

Why would northerners want to spite tinubu?

I'm thinking otherwise because i suspect the north is afraid that crisis would arise if they deny tinubu ticket.

Well sha
Re: The Bola Tinubu Dilemma: Does APC Want To Win With Him Or Lose Without Him? by Fiscus105(m): 9:08am On Dec 22, 2021
Kriss216:

You're right. APC might give the ticket to SS or SE to finish Tinubu patapata. This move will make the SW neutral in 2023 election.

The North will win via Atiku.

This is the situation we were trying to avoid in 2015 and 2019, but, the Yorubas were calling us 3rd class citizens, that we don't know how to play politics.

No one should talk about Southern unity until after the 2023 elections. We must learn the hard way.

Apc giving ticket to S.E ? Indeed u re clown, ordinary IG bubu no gree trust them, na presido abi. Yes sir.

4 Likes

Re: The Bola Tinubu Dilemma: Does APC Want To Win With Him Or Lose Without Him? by Dangrace01: 9:09am On Dec 22, 2021
clarocuzioo:

Atiku will carry the interest of the south more. he has his investments in tne south, INTELS comes to mind.

Tinubu has already ditched other zones in the south as he is planning to run a muslim muslim ticket, his calculations is to win without south east and south south..

Atiku is fulani
Re: The Bola Tinubu Dilemma: Does APC Want To Win With Him Or Lose Without Him? by slimghost(m): 9:09am On Dec 22, 2021
Paid urchins! ���. I want APC to give him the ticket so Nigerians can mess him up.
TINUBU will NEVER be the president of Nigeria! He has a lot of baggage.

6 Likes

Re: The Bola Tinubu Dilemma: Does APC Want To Win With Him Or Lose Without Him? by Dangrace01: 9:10am On Dec 22, 2021
27Pushing30:

Then let’s wait and see ...

PDP as a party has no excuse for not fielding an IGBO candidate after all APC is the “sharia” party as IGBOS say.

Thats what I think

Pdp and apc would produce southern candidate
Re: The Bola Tinubu Dilemma: Does APC Want To Win With Him Or Lose Without Him? by Dindondin(m): 9:12am On Dec 22, 2021
Kriss216:
Worst scenario;

No thanks to Tinubu and his sophisticated followers.
deep
Re: The Bola Tinubu Dilemma: Does APC Want To Win With Him Or Lose Without Him? by gnhpowerhouse: 9:13am On Dec 22, 2021
Kriss216:
Worst scenario;

No thanks to Tinubu and his sophisticated followers.
Hmmmm ! You are a wonderful Analyst.....Sebi Na Ticket He needs they would be Loyal and Humble to give him ,They will Pretend as if they are in Support of him ,On Election day ..they would rush to Vote for Their own with all the Underage from Niger .. grin. Fear North ooo

1 Like

Re: The Bola Tinubu Dilemma: Does APC Want To Win With Him Or Lose Without Him? by duro4chang(m): 9:13am On Dec 22, 2021
AbarIa:
As it is now for peter obi to win PDP ticket is not possible
Re: The Bola Tinubu Dilemma: Does APC Want To Win With Him Or Lose Without Him? by Odidigboigbo(m): 9:15am On Dec 22, 2021
27Pushing30:

Lol can Osibanjo win his ward??
is not all about him winning his ward, is about general acceptability. In 1999, Obasanjo lost his unit but won the election.
Re: The Bola Tinubu Dilemma: Does APC Want To Win With Him Or Lose Without Him? by dmbb: 9:23am On Dec 22, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
The only candidate that will guarantees APC winning the election is Osibanjo any other candidates is work over for PDP.
You mean Northerners would vote a Southern Christian over Northern Muslim?

1 Like

Re: The Bola Tinubu Dilemma: Does APC Want To Win With Him Or Lose Without Him? by patosky55(m): 9:27am On Dec 22, 2021
Dangrace01:

Im igbo bros but please support anybody from south even if its tinubu. If power go back to north again this nation is doomed. I wish igbos and Yoruba can put heads together and chart a cause.

do u know the best president nigeria ever had was from the North? umaru musa yaraduwa of blessed memory

1 Like

Re: The Bola Tinubu Dilemma: Does APC Want To Win With Him Or Lose Without Him? by slivertongue: 9:29am On Dec 22, 2021
The author seem not to understand Nigerian politics. The extreme North created insecurity to push for Northern Muslim president but reality is that the same North regrets voting APC and Buhari so Tinubu is a non starter for us down here. It's either a Christian or

1 Like

Re: The Bola Tinubu Dilemma: Does APC Want To Win With Him Or Lose Without Him? by adelaja70(m): 9:31am On Dec 22, 2021
Vddaz:
Tinubu will be worse than Buhari

MARK MY WORDS
NOSTRADAMUS...
Re: The Bola Tinubu Dilemma: Does APC Want To Win With Him Or Lose Without Him? by 27Pushing30: 9:32am On Dec 22, 2021
Dangrace01:

Thats what I think

Pdp and apc would produce southern candidate

yes they must

1 Like

Re: The Bola Tinubu Dilemma: Does APC Want To Win With Him Or Lose Without Him? by 27Pushing30: 9:34am On Dec 22, 2021
patosky55:

do u know the best president nigeria ever had was from the North? umaru musa yaraduwa of blessed memory

Like jay z said ... Dark knight feeling, die and be a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

Yar'dua? best president? lol
Re: The Bola Tinubu Dilemma: Does APC Want To Win With Him Or Lose Without Him? by Bendeco02: 9:35am On Dec 22, 2021
Dangrace01:
I want to ask a question

Why would northerners want to spite tinubu?

I'm thinking otherwise because i suspect the north is afraid that crisis would arise if they deny tinubu ticket.

Well sha
Who will start the crisis for tinubu if I may ask?

1 Like

Re: The Bola Tinubu Dilemma: Does APC Want To Win With Him Or Lose Without Him? by Odidigboigbo(m): 9:37am On Dec 22, 2021
dmbb:

You mean Northerners would vote a Southern Christian over Northern Muslim?
They were a lot of Northern Muslim candidates in 2011 when the North votes for a Christian Southerner (Jonathan).
Re: The Bola Tinubu Dilemma: Does APC Want To Win With Him Or Lose Without Him? by adelaja70(m): 9:40am On Dec 22, 2021
slimghost:
Paid urchins! ���. I want APC to give him the ticket so Nigerians can mess him up.
TINUBU will NEVER be the president of Nigeria! He has a lot of baggage.
Kindly mention the name of SAINT POLITICIANS IN NIGERIA..
Re: The Bola Tinubu Dilemma: Does APC Want To Win With Him Or Lose Without Him? by BabbanBura(m): 9:46am On Dec 22, 2021
Dangrace01:

Any party that allows a northerner as presidential candidate clearly don't care about equity and fairness but just want want to wrestle power pdp and apc wont try it because we southerners are not fools

Sadly Bro, it is primarily a game of numbers, the north has it. The disunity in the south ( especially SW and SE) is the greatest undoing of the South and the greatest advantage of the North.

Did you notice how the north was jittery when the entire southern governors united against the herdsmen issues? Didn't you notice that suddenly the herdsmen arrogant atrocities has almost stopped completely?

Secondly the heightened romance between the north and east, do you think it is because rhe north likes the igbos? Never! Religiously and historically the north will NEVER like the Igbo. Any love the north shows rhe south east is purely part of the permutations for the north to achieve an aim or two.

My point is, the north derives it's power from its population and the disunity of the south. As long as the south won't unite and work together, the north will continue to arrogantly dictate what happens in the country.

Let the entire south unite and then you will see the north bow to its knees!

2 Likes

Re: The Bola Tinubu Dilemma: Does APC Want To Win With Him Or Lose Without Him? by slimghost(m): 9:48am On Dec 22, 2021
adelaja70:

Kindly mention the name of SAINT POLITICIANS IN NIGERIA..

If Tinubu is really your choice of candidate, then there is something wrong with you.
A deeply corrupt individual whose anti democratic values have ensured the absence of free and fair elections in Lagos state for decades.
A man that keeps looting Lagos blind till today and nepotistic to a fault. Go and read about his senator wife, his Iyaloja daughter and his son.
Nigeria is really cursed for some humans to even think up this man’s name as a presidential candidate.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku Will Surely Not Disappoint – Obasanjo / Kelechi Igwe: We Didn’t Like APC But We Had To Follow Umahi / Boko Haram Leader, Amir Bakoura Buduma's Camp Destroyed By Air Force Jets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.