Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Man Elopes With Girlfriend’s Mother Because She Cooks Better - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Elopes With Girlfriend’s Mother Because She Cooks Better (1391 Views)

Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her / Nigerian Mom Rants After Her Ex-boyfriend Demanded She Cooks For Him / I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Elopes With Girlfriend’s Mother Because She Cooks Better by Jexato230abu: 9:01am On Dec 22, 2021
A 27-year-old man has ran away with the 43 years old mother of his girlfriend because she cooks better meals than his girlfriend. The mother simply referred to as Lady Gold was living with her daughter Betty and her boyfriend Samuel in their two bedroom apartment at Ajangbadi in Lagos before the incident occurred. Betty told YeyeNews.com that she started noticing her mother was flirting with Samuel about two weeks before the two eloped.

“I noticed how my mum would often times make ‘special meals’ for Samuel and sit by to watch him eat. They will drink beer together while joking around the house every night. When I confronted Samuel, he denied anything was going on between him and my mum. But now they have ran away together”, Betty said with tears flowing from her eyes.

One of Betty’s friends who spoke with YeyeNews reporter condemned the action of Lady Gold. “What Lady Gold did to her daughter is an abomination. It is the worse form of betrayal. She was expected to be a grandmother to the child Betty is expecting and help take care of him but instead she is taking care of the father by f***ing him. She is so disgusting”.

>>>>>>>>>>Click below for full story >>>>>>>>>>>

https://yeyenews.com/man-elopes-with-girlfriends-mother-because-she-cooks-better/

Re: Man Elopes With Girlfriend’s Mother Because She Cooks Better by Jeon(f): 9:02am On Dec 22, 2021
ĺøl
WAHALA NO DY FINISH FOR THIS WORLD

1 Like

Re: Man Elopes With Girlfriend’s Mother Because She Cooks Better by IgweBUIKE1(m): 9:06am On Dec 22, 2021
Yeye story from yeye news...I see no big deal here ...guess is karma paying her back...I guess Sammy was snatched from his ex...as you buy the goat na so you sell the goat man must wack
Re: Man Elopes With Girlfriend’s Mother Because She Cooks Better by Theama(m): 9:08am On Dec 22, 2021
E be things

Re: Man Elopes With Girlfriend’s Mother Because She Cooks Better by Dorcmass(m): 9:08am On Dec 22, 2021
ur mama fall for samuel and samuel for ya mama food who will carry me
Re: Man Elopes With Girlfriend’s Mother Because She Cooks Better by cherishmichael: 9:10am On Dec 22, 2021
Watin dey xup??
This world no Ballance at all ooo
Re: Man Elopes With Girlfriend’s Mother Because She Cooks Better by DannyXpress: 9:14am On Dec 22, 2021
On this episode of things that never happened!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Elopes With Girlfriend’s Mother Because She Cooks Better by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 22, 2021
Hehehehe grin grin cheesy
"THE WAY TO A MAN'S HEART IS THROUGH HIS STOMACH"
Na today I believe this quote.

1 Like

Re: Man Elopes With Girlfriend’s Mother Because She Cooks Better by Sonnobax15(m): 9:46am On Dec 22, 2021
grin
Sweet delicacies na your mateeeeeee?

Mennnnnnnn...... Chebi when we dey tell our young girls say make dem dey pay attention to their mama for kitchen during cooking,dem no dey hear lipsrsealed. Now,see wetin don happen to this aunty now undecided

Well,na only woman go fit conquer our(guymen) thirst and hunger go fit stop us from eloping with her mama tongue

1 Like

Re: Man Elopes With Girlfriend’s Mother Because She Cooks Better by Pussyassasin(m): 9:56am On Dec 22, 2021
Wahala plenty
Re: Man Elopes With Girlfriend’s Mother Because She Cooks Better by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 22, 2021
Madness everywhere.
People have lost touch of moral and sane living.
Re: Man Elopes With Girlfriend’s Mother Because She Cooks Better by Kharol1234: 10:35am On Dec 22, 2021
Betty come chop my rice make I know weather I cook pass your mama

1 Like

Re: Man Elopes With Girlfriend’s Mother Because She Cooks Better by YourFavorite21(m): 11:45am On Dec 22, 2021
South-wasteners no dey get shame at all.

Tufiakwa! sad
Re: Man Elopes With Girlfriend’s Mother Because She Cooks Better by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 11:47am On Dec 22, 2021
Yeye news cooking up hot lies for you all to consume.

1 Like

Re: Man Elopes With Girlfriend’s Mother Because She Cooks Better by mocipe: 11:57am On Dec 22, 2021
Maybe the daughter never knew the worth of Samuel. Maybe she is a slay queen.

She go c her mama with football for front but no be belle.

Other people dey sent staffs away but in your case, na dem leave ause 4 u.

Kpele
Re: Man Elopes With Girlfriend’s Mother Because She Cooks Better by Opeyemiextra(f): 12:40pm On Dec 22, 2021
Toh
Re: Man Elopes With Girlfriend’s Mother Because She Cooks Better by BlackfireX: 1:15pm On Dec 22, 2021
Instead of you to be grateful that he was taken because of food ...

The great one was betrayed for 12 pcs of silver...this glutton betrayed you based on food...you should be grateful

Poor people eeeehhhh

(1) (Reply)

Show I Accept My Female Friend Back? / I Lost My Old BILLIONAIRE Friend / Is marriage a DO OR DIE thing for women???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.