Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,177 members, 7,829,221 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

US Police Officers Give Motorists N57,000 Each As Christmas Gift - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / US Police Officers Give Motorists N57,000 Each As Christmas Gift (28820 Views)

Subsidy Removal: Mechanics Decry Low Patronage As Motorists Abandon Vehicles / Nigeria Police Officers Give Motorists N5,000 Each As Christmas Gift / 18 Common Road Signs That Most Motorists In Nigeria Don’t Know Their Meanings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Police Officers Give Motorists N57,000 Each As Christmas Gift by hisexcellency34: 3:22pm On Dec 22, 2021
Even the monthly salary of a police officer in Nigeria is not up to that

2 Likes

Re: US Police Officers Give Motorists N57,000 Each As Christmas Gift by Telekinetic: 3:22pm On Dec 22, 2021
Niece:
Officers from the Ocala Police Department in Florida, United States, have been spotted in a viral video playing Santa Claus, WonderTV Media reports.

In a clip gathered by WonderTV Media, an officer stopped a female motorist and said that he is playing the role of Santa Claus and would be blessing her with $100 (N57,000) bill. When the woman heard it, she asked if he was serious.

After giving her the money, the woman who could not really believe what just happened screamed: “Thank you Jesus!”

The video also showed the moment a different officer stopped a motorist at night. He asked if the person had ever had good police encounters. Afterwards, he handed the person another $100 (N57,000).

They did this severally in the clip. At a moment, a policeman approached some women at a place that looked like a park. When he gave them the same amount, they initially thought he was joking. While the police were busy spreading love a few days to Christmas, their bodycams captured everything.

Watch the video as gathered by WonderTV Media below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CbBGgliS44
Lol... I been think say na Trenches police from the Trenches Republic of Nigeria dey run am o
Re: US Police Officers Give Motorists N57,000 Each As Christmas Gift by Selfmotivated: 3:22pm On Dec 22, 2021
That's good but $100 is #41,100
Re: US Police Officers Give Motorists N57,000 Each As Christmas Gift by jcent2611: 3:23pm On Dec 22, 2021
kudo to u guys...
Re: US Police Officers Give Motorists N57,000 Each As Christmas Gift by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 22, 2021
Whites always do things differently

1 Like

Re: US Police Officers Give Motorists N57,000 Each As Christmas Gift by LordGuru1: 3:24pm On Dec 22, 2021
Interesting.
Re: US Police Officers Give Motorists N57,000 Each As Christmas Gift by Onyeka2019: 3:24pm On Dec 22, 2021
chatinent:
Please you guys should know how you'll be posting make una no give person high BP.

You need to see the speed I used to open this thread thinking it was in Nigeria cos my mind was already investigating whose Bitcoin it is that has been stolen this time.

But my consciousness didn't fail me. I also squeezed that thought immediately! The Nigerian Police...give motorists ₦57k? Say who is your father naw?

My chest was beating faster than a snooker ball. How can the Nigerian police give you ₦57k in the first place?

How dem wan even take do am? Shey na like this:

Police: hello sir..

Me: (turns around to look who is being called sir).. me?

Police: yes, sir. Good afternoon sir. How are you? Can you whine down please?

Me: (abi is this a dream?) (wetin dey happen..Abi I don die?)

Police 2: (continues)..it's Christmas and we are giving out ₦57,000 to families hitting the RPG...and we can see you are in red.

Police: (stretches hand to give me the sum).

Me: oga wait. Sorry sir, you said I did what? As in, you said what happened? Like I mean, what..what..what..what did I do?

Police: just have it, sir. Merry Christmas.

Me: (in my mind: no, no, no, no, God forbid. Is nor me that will enter this trap. Is nor me you people will use). Hits the gear, and zooms off at 300km/hr leaving their money behind scattered into the air.

Lol Aje they said police but never mention it was USA lol.. me self talk say Che nah Nigeria police way never chop belly up go come day give person money lol
Re: US Police Officers Give Motorists N57,000 Each As Christmas Gift by chatinent: 3:26pm On Dec 22, 2021
Onyeka2019:

Lol Aje they said police but never mention it was USA lol.. me self talk say Che nah Nigeria police way never chop belly up go come day give person money lol

Caption before na “Police Gives Motorists ₦57,000.”
Re: US Police Officers Give Motorists N57,000 Each As Christmas Gift by abiala2015(m): 3:29pm On Dec 22, 2021
These police officers are the real MVP. God bless them for doing these.

1 Like

Re: US Police Officers Give Motorists N57,000 Each As Christmas Gift by NGArmyTerrorist: 3:30pm On Dec 22, 2021
The TERROIST and thieves in black and black uniform in the Zoo won't see this! They had already unleashed their stealing tactics on the motorists in SouthEast!

1 Like

Re: US Police Officers Give Motorists N57,000 Each As Christmas Gift by house10s: 3:34pm On Dec 22, 2021
so 100 dos no b 41k naira chaiii
Re: US Police Officers Give Motorists N57,000 Each As Christmas Gift by CocoaOla: 3:36pm On Dec 22, 2021
NIGERIA police are legal harmed robbers even the government of Nigeria can not give citizens anything for free

Government of Nigeria always looking for how to steals from common Nigerians with fraudulent laws

1 Like

Re: US Police Officers Give Motorists N57,000 Each As Christmas Gift by Cj4charles(m): 3:37pm On Dec 22, 2021
Why Naija police will instead collect even you last card
Re: US Police Officers Give Motorists N57,000 Each As Christmas Gift by GoldenSpec: 3:39pm On Dec 22, 2021
Nigerian Police Officers left the group chat long ago grin
Re: US Police Officers Give Motorists N57,000 Each As Christmas Gift by Donedeal1(m): 3:39pm On Dec 22, 2021
Police man,gives out money?, noooooo,please Tell another joke. Even to collected your monthly wages how far in naija,.God,please have mercy. Even pastors are currently asking for toll gate fees .
Re: US Police Officers Give Motorists N57,000 Each As Christmas Gift by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 22, 2021
See how WHITES show appreciation for a $100.
Meanwhile, each time I send $300 to my Elder Brother, rather than appreciating first, he will rush to say the money isn't enough.

I once gave a BLACK AMERICAN $3 Dollars, you needed to have seen the way he saluted me.
I was shocked to my marrow.
In Fact, I had to ask him for the money again just to be sure it was actually $3 dollars.

We must learn to Appreciate.
You may be shocked, that's the only thing the person needs in return.

5 Likes

Re: US Police Officers Give Motorists N57,000 Each As Christmas Gift by 11doubledee: 3:42pm On Dec 22, 2021
Skyfornia:
What a kind gesture...I only had 1 good thing to say about Nigeria police, I remembered the night I was coming back from a club in asaba delta state, my guys were still in the club catching fun so no one to drive me home..I waited to see if I could get a taxi before I spotted a police van going my direction, I waved and they stopped, I asked them to drop me at my junction, they obliged and actually drop me more closer to my house.
You're very lucky.
God really loves you.

1 Like

Re: US Police Officers Give Motorists N57,000 Each As Christmas Gift by kaludestiny10(m): 3:48pm On Dec 22, 2021
It can actual happen in Nigeria. I had a middle ranking police officer in Abuja three years ago. He was always my saving grace when I lost my work then. He will always come around and gift my 5 to 10k to feed.
We are not related in any way.
Re: US Police Officers Give Motorists N57,000 Each As Christmas Gift by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 22, 2021
NGArmyTerrorist:
The TERROIST and thieves in black and black uniform in the Zoo won't see this! They had already unleashed their stealing tactics on the motorists in SouthEast!
Honestly speaking, If Nigerian Police Officers offer you soft drinks as motorists, will you accept?
For me, I won't!
The reason is simple;
You may be required to pay back with 10 crates!

4 Likes

Re: US Police Officers Give Motorists N57,000 Each As Christmas Gift by Drella(m): 3:52pm On Dec 22, 2021
heniford2:
Nice that's why here any small thing the call polizia on u,the trust them not in Nigeria where police na criminal
Polizia is police is one european country.Maybe Ukraine or so.
Re: US Police Officers Give Motorists N57,000 Each As Christmas Gift by nnamdi640: 3:55pm On Dec 22, 2021
This is a country where things work well. Assuming it was this zoo the opposite will have been the case and will be collected with force that might lead to death if one refuse.
Re: US Police Officers Give Motorists N57,000 Each As Christmas Gift by Drella(m): 3:55pm On Dec 22, 2021
kaludestiny10:
It can actual happen in Nigeria. I had a middle ranking police officer in Abuja three years ago. He was always my saving grace when I lost my work then. He will always come around and gift my 5 to 10k to feed.
We are not related in any way.

It's because you are close.If not,how did he know you lost your job?
My landlord is a police man,he's so nice you'll think he can't hurt a fly.

You jam them on the highway where they don't know you from anywhere, From that day on, you'll begin to tear "police is your friend" stickers from stations.
Re: US Police Officers Give Motorists N57,000 Each As Christmas Gift by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:57pm On Dec 22, 2021
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][size=8pt][/size]
Skyfornia:
What a kind gesture...I only had 1 good thing to say about Nigeria police, I remembered the night I was coming back from a club in asaba delta state, my guys were still in the club catching fun so no one to drive me home..I waited to see if I could get a taxi before I spotted a police van going my direction, I waved and they stopped, I asked them to drop me at my junction, they obliged and actually drop me more closer to my house.

Maybe market too good for their side that day
Re: US Police Officers Give Motorists N57,000 Each As Christmas Gift by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:59pm On Dec 22, 2021
Instead of 9ja police to give you money, they'll rather give you their wives
Re: US Police Officers Give Motorists N57,000 Each As Christmas Gift by omoluka: 4:00pm On Dec 22, 2021
Niece:
Officers from the Ocala Police Department in Florida, United States, have been spotted in a viral video playing Santa Claus, WonderTV Media reports.

In a clip gathered by WonderTV Media, an officer stopped a female motorist and said that he is playing the role of Santa Claus and would be blessing her with $100 (N57,000) bill. When the woman heard it, she asked if he was serious.

After giving her the money, the woman who could not really believe what just happened screamed: “Thank you Jesus!”

The video also showed the moment a different officer stopped a motorist at night. He asked if the person had ever had good police encounters. Afterwards, he handed the person another $100 (N57,000).

They did this severally in the clip. At a moment, a policeman approached some women at a place that looked like a park. When he gave them the same amount, they initially thought he was joking. While the police were busy spreading love a few days to Christmas, their bodycams captured everything.

Watch the video as gathered by WonderTV Media below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CbBGgliS44
The opposite of what happens in Nigeria
Re: US Police Officers Give Motorists N57,000 Each As Christmas Gift by Elidrisy20: 4:01pm On Dec 22, 2021
Truely this world no balance, some dey give while some dey collect, I no mention country ooo, if you know, you know grin
Re: US Police Officers Give Motorists N57,000 Each As Christmas Gift by Benitoh: 4:03pm On Dec 22, 2021
This kind of news gets me feeling ashame of Nigeria. How i wish the white can come and recolonize this shit hole called Nigeria.

The police in Nigeria will shoot you without thinking twice for delaying before giving them their #50.

God punish Nnamdi Azikiwe trapping us together in this shit hole.
Re: US Police Officers Give Motorists N57,000 Each As Christmas Gift by seanwilliam(m): 4:06pm On Dec 22, 2021
Skyfornia:

My heart skipped when I reach the bolded
Re: US Police Officers Give Motorists N57,000 Each As Christmas Gift by funshint(m): 4:06pm On Dec 22, 2021
Kriss216:
*Nigeria police officers left the group chat*

These ones give you money

They will rather die.

You'll visit a Nigeria police officer, you'll give him kola, when they visit you, you'll also give them kola. Shey these ones na human beings?
No Dem be "Kola beings"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help: 07/08 Camry Starts And Idles But Won't Rev / How Does One Control A Car When Front Tyre Blows Out On High Speed? / Traffic Road Signs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.