Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,101 members, 7,828,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

US Police Officers Give Motorists N57,000 Each As Christmas Gift - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / US Police Officers Give Motorists N57,000 Each As Christmas Gift (28819 Views)

Subsidy Removal: Mechanics Decry Low Patronage As Motorists Abandon Vehicles / Nigeria Police Officers Give Motorists N5,000 Each As Christmas Gift / 18 Common Road Signs That Most Motorists In Nigeria Don’t Know Their Meanings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Police Officers Give Motorists N57,000 Each As Christmas Gift by ofiko123(m): 4:06pm On Dec 22, 2021
Congratulations to the personality that was given the said amount of money..
Re: US Police Officers Give Motorists N57,000 Each As Christmas Gift by Orente21(f): 4:07pm On Dec 22, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
See how WHITES show appreciation for a $100.
Meanwhile, each time I send $300 to my Elder Brother, rather than appreciating first, he will rush to say the money isn't enough.

I once gave a BLACK AMERICAN $3 Dollars, you needed to have seen the way he saluted me.
I was shocked to my marrow.
In Fact, I had to ask him for the money again just to be sure it was actually $3 dollars.

We must learn to Appreciate.
You may be shocked, that's the only thing the person needs in return.
Appreciation is very good.

1 Like

Re: US Police Officers Give Motorists N57,000 Each As Christmas Gift by Spectaclesawe25: 4:10pm On Dec 22, 2021
Why convert it to naira.
Will they come to nigeria to spend it?
100dollars simple.
Re: US Police Officers Give Motorists N57,000 Each As Christmas Gift by seanwilliam(m): 4:10pm On Dec 22, 2021
kaludestiny10:
It can actual happen in Nigeria. I had a middle ranking police officer in Abuja three years ago. He was always my saving grace when I lost my work then. He will always come around and gift my 5 to 10k to feed.
We are not related in any way.
per day or per week or per month ?? Las las not out of his salary
Re: US Police Officers Give Motorists N57,000 Each As Christmas Gift by Princedapace(m): 4:11pm On Dec 22, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Here in Nigeria , the police will collect from you

How much una get for Nigeria? Abi una politicians Don give police enough financial support for them to do this? See Nigerians, una problem na politicians. Those criminals called politicians have stolen the money meant for soldiers, police, doctors, teachers, you and I. That is why no sector is devoid of corruption.
Immigration is corrupt, customs is corrupt, everyone is corrupt.
Re: US Police Officers Give Motorists N57,000 Each As Christmas Gift by Ahmeduana(m): 4:12pm On Dec 22, 2021
No be Nigerian police! Them be àgbà lówó mai ri
Re: US Police Officers Give Motorists N57,000 Each As Christmas Gift by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 22, 2021
Orente21:
Appreciation is very good.
It's true.
We have destroyed Nigeria with our entitlement mentality. An Average WHITE man or Lady believes he or she isn't entitled to your wealth.
And they believe every KOBO in your pocket was actually worked for.
People spend hours at work just to dash you money you were never entitled to.
Nigerians should learn to appreciate.
Especially RELATIVES...

An Unknown Lady I once helped on Nairaland still calls me regularly after several years to say Thank You. Even when I don't reply, she still persists.
Unknown to her, she thinks I don't see her messages. I will surprise her again!

4 Likes

Re: US Police Officers Give Motorists N57,000 Each As Christmas Gift by ubox: 4:13pm On Dec 22, 2021
Drella:

Polizia is police is one european country.Maybe Ukraine or so.
Italy

1 Like

Re: US Police Officers Give Motorists N57,000 Each As Christmas Gift by Orente21(f): 4:18pm On Dec 22, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

It's true.
We have destroyed Nigeria with our entitlement mentality. An Average WHITE man or Lady believes he or she isn't entitled to your wealth.
And they believe every KOBO in your pocket was actually worked for.
People spend hours at work just to dash you money you were never entitled to.
Nigerians should learn to appreciate.
Especially RELATIVES...

An Unknown Lady I once helped on Nairaland still calls me regularly after several years to say Thank You. Even when I don't reply, she still persists.
Unknown to her, she thinks I don't see her messages.
it's so true. I am also guilty of that to my relatives. But we learn everyday.

1 Like

Re: US Police Officers Give Motorists N57,000 Each As Christmas Gift by Skmoda360(m): 4:21pm On Dec 22, 2021
Naija police i hail thee......
Re: US Police Officers Give Motorists N57,000 Each As Christmas Gift by NGArmyTerrorist: 4:25pm On Dec 22, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Honestly speaking, If Nigerian Police Officers offer you soft drinks as motorists, will you accept?
For me, I won't!
The reason is simple;
You may be required to pay back with 10 crates!

Re: US Police Officers Give Motorists N57,000 Each As Christmas Gift by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 22, 2021
Orente21:
it's so true. I am also guilty of that to my relatives. But we learn everyday.
Could you believe a Colleague of mine at work sends money to his brother-in-Law at school and still calls him for verification of alert and appreciation.
The Funny & Annoying Thing is the BOY will claim he saw the alert since but he was still thinking how far the #50k would carry him.. cry cry cry cry

My Colleague wept at work, telling me he was already an ORPHAN while at university.
That he trained himself through University.

1 Like

Re: US Police Officers Give Motorists N57,000 Each As Christmas Gift by Bigchristo: 4:29pm On Dec 22, 2021
Niece:
Officers from the Ocala Police Department in Florida, United States, have been spotted in a viral video playing Santa Claus, WonderTV Media reports.

In a clip gathered by WonderTV Media, an officer stopped a female motorist and said that he is playing the role of Santa Claus and would be blessing her with $100 (N57,000) bill. When the woman heard it, she asked if he was serious.

After giving her the money, the woman who could not really believe what just happened screamed: “Thank you Jesus!”

The video also showed the moment a different officer stopped a motorist at night. He asked if the person had ever had good police encounters. Afterwards, he handed the person another $100 (N57,000).

They did this severally in the clip. At a moment, a policeman approached some women at a place that looked like a park. When he gave them the same amount, they initially thought he was joking. While the police were busy spreading love a few days to Christmas, their bodycams captured everything.

Watch the video as gathered by WonderTV Media below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CbBGgliS44
Everything about Africa is on the negative side, currently police at the Nigeria road are preying on motorists and passengers to check their phones and laptops to find something to extort them, we are living in cursed land

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Police Officers Give Motorists N57,000 Each As Christmas Gift by Moneyboyz: 4:30pm On Dec 22, 2021
Hungry Nigerian police won't see And emulate this now. It's to extort and blackmail they are experts at.

1 Like

Re: US Police Officers Give Motorists N57,000 Each As Christmas Gift by PrinceOfLagos: 4:30pm On Dec 22, 2021
Princedapace:

How much una get for Nigeria? Abi una politicians Don give police enough financial support for them to do this? See Nigerians, una problem na politicians. Those criminals called politicians have stolen the money meant for soldiers, police, doctors, teachers, you and I. That is why no sector is devoid of corruption.
Immigration is corrupt, customs is corrupt, everyone is corrupt.

E be like sey dis one na Naija police man, see as he attack my harmless comment on police extortion
Re: US Police Officers Give Motorists N57,000 Each As Christmas Gift by pedrilo: 4:31pm On Dec 22, 2021
who told 100 USD is 57,000 naira?
I got paid 500 USD for a gig i completed online today via wire transfer in to my FBN account, omo na 412 dem use for me.
CBN is not working with your calculations bruv
na people like us wey dey earn dollars for naija go tell u d koko
Re: US Police Officers Give Motorists N57,000 Each As Christmas Gift by Germi9: 4:34pm On Dec 22, 2021
Our officer’s and men of the police force should see this, everyday no be bring come bring come ,make you sef give

1 Like

Re: US Police Officers Give Motorists N57,000 Each As Christmas Gift by oladipuposadeeq(m): 4:36pm On Dec 22, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
After seeing the topic I dey think say nah Nigeria
how much be their salary wey they go give me 57k undecided
Re: US Police Officers Give Motorists N57,000 Each As Christmas Gift by Newboss(m): 4:36pm On Dec 22, 2021
Chai. This is so sweet. So so sweet.

Nigeria too yeye
Re: US Police Officers Give Motorists N57,000 Each As Christmas Gift by Newboss(m): 4:38pm On Dec 22, 2021
pedrilo:
who told 100 USD is 57,000 naira?
I got paid 500 USD for a gig i completed online today via wire transfer in to my FBN account, omo na 412 dem use for me.
CBN is not working with your calculations bruv
na people like us wey dey earn dollars for naija go tell u d koko

Na you do yourself. No collect wore transfer again.

They don short this one
Re: US Police Officers Give Motorists N57,000 Each As Christmas Gift by arantess: 4:40pm On Dec 22, 2021
Why do you people always change the currency to naira??
Re: US Police Officers Give Motorists N57,000 Each As Christmas Gift by Orente21(f): 4:44pm On Dec 22, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Could you believe a Colleague of mine at work sends money to his brother-in-Law at school and still calls him for verification of alert and appreciation.
The Funny & Annoying Thing is the BOY will claim he saw the alert since but he was still thinking how far the #50k would carry him.. cry cry cry cry

My Colleague wept at work, telling me he was already an ORPHAN while at university.
That he trained himself through University.
Na wa oo. Even gratitude brings more blessings.

1 Like

Re: US Police Officers Give Motorists N57,000 Each As Christmas Gift by gift2xl: 4:44pm On Dec 22, 2021
Nigerian police where una de.

1 Like

Re: US Police Officers Give Motorists N57,000 Each As Christmas Gift by purplekayc(m): 4:59pm On Dec 22, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
After seeing the topic I dey think say nah Nigeria
. Are you wearing your glasses.
Re: US Police Officers Give Motorists N57,000 Each As Christmas Gift by orgylover: 4:59pm On Dec 22, 2021
Niece the idiot. Why not say 100$
Re: US Police Officers Give Motorists N57,000 Each As Christmas Gift by Olam09(m): 5:05pm On Dec 22, 2021
Niece:
Officers from the Ocala Police Department in Florida, United States, have been spotted in a viral video playing Santa Claus, WonderTV Media reports.

In a clip gathered by WonderTV Media, an officer stopped a female motorist and said that he is playing the role of Santa Claus and would be blessing her with $100 (N57,000) bill. When the woman heard it, she asked if he was serious.

After giving her the money, the woman who could not really believe what just happened screamed: “Thank you Jesus!”

The video also showed the moment a different officer stopped a motorist at night. He asked if the person had ever had good police encounters. Afterwards, he handed the person another $100 (N57,000).

They did this severally in the clip. At a moment, a policeman approached some women at a place that looked like a park. When he gave them the same amount, they initially thought he was joking. While the police were busy spreading love a few days to Christmas, their bodycams captured everything.

Watch the video as gathered by WonderTV Media below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CbBGgliS44

Stop calculating dollars in blackmarket rate.. i would never buy dollar for 57k check rates before posting don't just post

1 Like

Re: US Police Officers Give Motorists N57,000 Each As Christmas Gift by Benzemma(m): 5:06pm On Dec 22, 2021
Selfmotivated:
That's good but $100 is #41,100

Even if it's $100 is ₦1000, do you know the gap between thousand and hundred? Is quite a big shame to a country like Nigeria.

Nigeria currency is as worthless as the country, take it or leave it.

1 Like

Re: US Police Officers Give Motorists N57,000 Each As Christmas Gift by Princedapace(m): 5:09pm On Dec 22, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

E be like sey dis one na Naija police man, see as he attack my harmless comment on police extortion

Go check my posts, Im not a police man. My point is that Nigerians always leave their main enemies to attack their fellow citizens.

Our main enemies are politicians.

On my last trip out of Nigeria, I spent over 13k at the airport as i was extorted. Are those one also police men?

When I came back, I paid for convid19 test which was never conducted for me till date. And u know how much that cost, right? The person whose account Nigerians paid the convid19, is the person a police man?

My brother, Nigerians are corrupt and we cant have such Nigeria and expect to be treated like Americans. If we want to be treated like Americans, then we must be ready to fight like Americans to put the right political system in place and elect the right politicians.

I am not a person governed by sentiment. Immigration billed me more than they supposed to when i wanted my international passport. Go there and see extortions and corruption going on with confidence, are they also police men?

Or is it the corruptions going on in our courts where u can obtain many documents today with little bribe. lol
Re: US Police Officers Give Motorists N57,000 Each As Christmas Gift by kaludestiny10(m): 5:56pm On Dec 22, 2021
Per week brother. Sure it is not from his salary because most of the police officers at the upper echelon hardly touch their monthly salary. Having said that, it takes a kind hearted fellow to give arms to anyone.
seanwilliam:
per day or per week or per month ?? Las las not out of his salary

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help: 07/08 Camry Starts And Idles But Won't Rev / How Does One Control A Car When Front Tyre Blows Out On High Speed? / Traffic Road Signs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.