Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Ndigbo:who Is Our Friend Among Them? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo:who Is Our Friend Among Them? (1181 Views)

Ndigbo, Who Is Crying Now? / Ndigbo, Who Should We Send To Aso Rock In 2023? / Ndigbo, Who Is Your Next Candidate, ATIKU, Or An Iboman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndigbo:who Is Our Friend Among Them? by VOICEofORIENTAL: 11:58pm On Dec 22, 2021
MrMaestro:

I’m surprised Yorubas haven’t sent them packing DECADES ago. Igbos are 10 TIMES WORSE than Ghanaians that were sent out of the SW. Yorubas really need to wake up already. There’s nothing that can change these igbos that spend every second of their day hating on the people that support their tribe the most.
No brother! there are plenty of very good igbos in town
Re: Ndigbo:who Is Our Friend Among Them? by VOICEofORIENTAL: 12:04am On Dec 23, 2021
Beejayy20:
we are not your friend atll
we are both in south doesn't make us the same
we are yoruba while you are IBO
FCT!
if you don't want me to be your friend are we then enemies?
Re: Ndigbo:who Is Our Friend Among Them? by izac82: 12:45am On Dec 23, 2021
Stop creating nonsense thread and be tagging igbos to it.
Re: Ndigbo:who Is Our Friend Among Them? by ebufa: 5:54am On Dec 23, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Okay

Make I go yansh chikwelu

One Nigeria.

Keep on dreaming and lusting after our Premium Igbo women.......better face sikiratu and halimatu! onye iberibe!
Re: Ndigbo:who Is Our Friend Among Them? by Frigga13: 8:09am On Dec 23, 2021
VOICEofORIENTAL:
My dear,I have lived in northern Nigeria for at least 30 good yrs! the hausa fulani don't care or envy your prosperity as you rightly said but, you won't escape his wrath on the day of crisis.your house,shops, some times even your life would go! THOUSANDS OF IGBOS ARE VICTIMS OF THIS INCESSANT CRISIS IN NORTHERN NIGERIA... I'M ALSO A VICTIM!..2.as a Christian & Igbo, they can kill me if they see me dating their girls.. but they cherish our girls & freely date our girls.OUR PROPERTIES,LIVES ARE THERE TARGET IN EVERY CRISIS!.. meanwhile, this is not the case in southwest.every tribe have its own bad side but, the Yorubas you & I know don't kill because of dating their girls..or burn your house, shops in the name of religion.

I live in the North.. you make it looks as if only Igbos are their target..
Is always religious fight .. and even indigenous Christians are not left behind.

I will prefer to face lion .. than a snake .

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo:who Is Our Friend Among Them? by juman(m): 8:12am On Dec 23, 2021
Igbos hate all other tribes.
The tribes hate igbo back.

3 Likes

Re: Ndigbo:who Is Our Friend Among Them? by VOICEofORIENTAL: 6:39pm On Dec 23, 2021
izac82:
Stop creating nonsense thread and be tagging igbos to it.
so what's wrong with this thread?I can't be you..& you can't be me.BETWEEN THE YORUBA'S & THE HAUSA FULANIS WHO'S YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Re: Ndigbo:who Is Our Friend Among Them? by VOICEofORIENTAL: 7:32pm On Dec 23, 2021
Frigga13:

I live in the North.. you make it looks as if only Igbos are their target..
Is always religious fight .. and even indigenous Christians are not left behind.

I will prefer to face lion .. than a snake .
we are still on the same page! yes, we are not the only target but,why touch us when we are not the cause of the crisis?..in Alaigbo, we don't touch strangers..I also can't remember last the Yorubas attacked us in s/west! Now, the indigenous Christian's you mentioned are regretting living together with the hausa fulanis.why?... because of those things I mentioned in my write up.NOTE; The Igbo man,is very good but,pride& arrogance is his problem... The hausa fulani men are also very good but, religion is thier problem.. the Yoruba man is also very good but, craftiness is his problem.All of us have something that spoiled us in some ways..none of us is perfect! BUT AS FOR ME & MY HOUSE HOLD,WE ARE BETTER OFF IN THE HANDS OF THE YORUBA'S!..why? even if I'm dating a Yoruba Muslim girl,her siblings would not kill me..2.if there's a crisis among them, at least they would not kill me.the Yoruba man would not abduct my sister & forcefully convert her to Islam against her wish.TRY READ THE STORY OF INDIGENOUS CHRISTIANS IN KATSINA STATE.the hausa fulani man is the real snake! HOW?...kwara state,is a product of fulani betrayal.. the middle belt are regretting fighting the biafran war.... the indigenous Christian's in the north are bitterly regretting living with them.WHY ARE THEY REGRETTING?.. THE HAUSA FULANIS BETRAYED THIER TRUST!.. Jonathan's CSO,Dasuki betrayed Jonathan even while in office.Buhari betrayed tinubu.i can go on & on...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting From UK. / Buhari Agreed To Support Tinubu For President – Buba Galadima / Re:lady Goes To Verify Price Of Peter Obi Pair Of Shoes. She Lied.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.