Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

[BREAKING] 2023: Buhari Endorses Bola Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / [BREAKING] 2023: Buhari Endorses Bola Tinubu (4693 Views)

Aisha Buhari Endorses Bola Tinubu For President / Dr Aliyu Tilde Endorses Bola Tinubu. Releases Presidential Election Projections. / Buhari Endorses Abdullahi Adamu As APC National Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [BREAKING] 2023: Buhari Endorses Bola Tinubu by AfonjaConehead: 8:29pm On Dec 22, 2021
Tetrahedron:
grin grin grin Bros jamo and itsme dey vex gann!
Apc miscreants: “its ok, off the mic” grin grin

“proudly omoluabi against zombism”

God bless you richly oooo..
Una nor plenty..
Re: [BREAKING] 2023: Buhari Endorses Bola Tinubu by mbos: 8:40pm On Dec 22, 2021
This will quicken the actualisation of Biafra
Re: [BREAKING] 2023: Buhari Endorses Bola Tinubu by JAMO84: 10:22pm On Dec 22, 2021
nnamdi640:
Above all, are all your tribe eating with golden plates and spoons? Are they better than other tribes in terms of wealth? If not, why stressing yourself on wasteful years in power. Guy use your sense, am 100% sure that Tinubu don't give a damn who you are. The earlier you start bearing your father's name, the better for you because that Tinubu you are hailing now is ready to sell you out just to get to the power once again.
Rubbish talk as usual.

Did I tell you I want to be a personal friend to Tinubu?

I will always be thankful to him for bringing development to our region, you can use your mouth to say whatever nonsense you want, I don't care.
Re: [BREAKING] 2023: Buhari Endorses Bola Tinubu by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:23pm On Dec 22, 2021
grin grin gringrin
Re: [BREAKING] 2023: Buhari Endorses Bola Tinubu by JAMO84: 10:23pm On Dec 22, 2021
nku5:

Lol. GEJ is the one that gave SW all this. Buhari has done nothing for you since 2015.
Show me pictures of gej commissioning any of the projects I mentioned.
Re: [BREAKING] 2023: Buhari Endorses Bola Tinubu by fk001(m): 10:37pm On Dec 22, 2021
Satanically so you too they have spoiled you, you have started opening useless thread angry

I always like and respect all your thread but this one you don fold my hand
Re: [BREAKING] 2023: Buhari Endorses Bola Tinubu by sunnx(f): 12:37am On Dec 23, 2021
Tinubu is like Arsenal FC dem get leg but them no dey score
Re: [BREAKING] 2023: Buhari Endorses Bola Tinubu by nnamdi640: 1:11am On Dec 23, 2021
JAMO84:
Rubbish talk as usual.

Did I tell you I want to be a personal friend to Tinubu?

I will always be thankful to him for bringing development to our region, you can use your mouth to say whatever nonsense you want, I don't care.
Thankful to him for looting your future generations wealth. Abeg list the development and tell me how many of them you are enjoying. Some of you guys that says trash about how Tinubu did this and that don't think properly. When you see what development is all about you wont say anything. Go to Qatar and Dubia and see what they call development. Those countries used their oil to develop their countries and here you are praising a man that owns Lagos State. If not corruption, places like Lagos should be competing with states in Qatar. Soon election will come he will start sharing #2000 from his billion vans and fools like you will start jumping up and down. Instead of him to help the youths of his people by given out scholarship and many more in order to better the lives of his people rather he shares #2000 to people like you just to make you become more useless.

1 Like

Re: [BREAKING] 2023: Buhari Endorses Bola Tinubu by PainedORPHAN: 7:47am On Dec 23, 2021
May 2022 favor u in multiple folds for helping me (an orphan) raise some money to pay for my tertiary school admission fee.
Please help a young boy who doesn't have any parents and siblings to assist me further my education. No Amount Is Too Small. Please... cry

FIRST BANK
Re: [BREAKING] 2023: Buhari Endorses Bola Tinubu by juman(m): 8:21am On Dec 23, 2021
Try to borrow sense.

Tinubu for presidency is a plot by apc, they have already started campaigning for 2023 election.
Tinubu and others are foot soldier for the president.
Osinbajo is the candidate of buhari and big section of core north.
Hence yoruba leaders will certainly support him because his candidacy is more likely lead to the presidency.
His candidacy is more genuine.
Re: [BREAKING] 2023: Buhari Endorses Bola Tinubu by Caboceer: 8:38am On Dec 23, 2021
SATANICALLY:
A Koo user, Buhari Abubakar, has endorsed Bola Ahmed Tinubu to run for President.

What an imbeciIe

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sincerely, Southwest Have Largely Remained Underdeveloped Outside Lagos / More States Evacuate Indigenes From Maiduguri •as Mend Threatens To Resume / Where Are The Youwin-ners? Any News?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.