Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

I Will Soon Be Taking Some Time Off. Might Be Deactivating This Account Soon. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Soon Be Taking Some Time Off. Might Be Deactivating This Account Soon. (342 Views)

I Shall Be Deactivating Any Moment From Now / Deactivating My Account Today , Gonna Miss U Guys / "I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Soon Be Taking Some Time Off. Might Be Deactivating This Account Soon. by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:24pm On Dec 22, 2021
I'm not a hypocrite neither am i a coward, i know i have problems to deal with, i know i need help, i just want to make sure that i'm in this state while i try to do whats right so the motivation although its negative with always be fresh.

I have achieved some feats, my biggest achievement this year being the release of the SAVE HIM project to help save those young boys from female sexxual molestors(In my signature below). Since 2 days ago of its release, it has gathered more than 300 downloads, i know its not much and all but at least i'm sure that 300 people are aware right?, these 300 people are pillars to carry out the mandate of humanity and help keep a sane and live-worthy environment for the boys they are attached to at the moment right?
Those are my achievements at the moment and i feel good about myself!

I feel its hightime i go get that help, maybe even get a doctor's prescription for anxiety, paranoia...have i ever mentioned that i'm a horrible trichotillomaniac?

Still Typing...

2 Likes

Re: I Will Soon Be Taking Some Time Off. Might Be Deactivating This Account Soon. by BlaqJosh: 2:31pm On Dec 22, 2021
You don do well bro.

keep it up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Soon Be Taking Some Time Off. Might Be Deactivating This Account Soon. by RisenJoe(m): 2:48pm On Dec 22, 2021
Take some time off brother man, you deserve it.
Even our God rested after all his works, so rest and recharge.

One love

1 Like

Re: I Will Soon Be Taking Some Time Off. Might Be Deactivating This Account Soon. by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:54pm On Dec 22, 2021
I will not adopt and get adapted to the victim mentality NEVER!
I am better than that and i'm so much more of a king to accept that disgusting shiit in! I will rather classify myself as that wounded lion with so many arrow piercing on its back.

Its not over, i will be taking some time off or might as well be having to deactivate this account obviously because i don't plan on being limited to NL, so far so good, this platform has proven to be a good medium for me to surface for the first time although i hate the fact that i'm always been ganged up against.

I plan on pushing my site more, i plan on running very extensive ads on facebook, instagram and twitter for the SAVE HIM project. But i have to work on myself even more, i am not whole, not even sure i'm up to half, i miss the 15 years old me and i mostly miss my dad.

The name TheGidRedpiller is what i wear to feel safe and also feel like what other men out there can rely on.

Still Typing...

1 Like

Re: I Will Soon Be Taking Some Time Off. Might Be Deactivating This Account Soon. by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:03pm On Dec 22, 2021
There's no stopping TheGidRedpiller, not now, not ever! WATCH OUT FOR ME. TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: I Will Soon Be Taking Some Time Off. Might Be Deactivating This Account Soon. by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:11pm On Dec 22, 2021
BlaqJosh:
You don do well bro.

keep it up
Thanks man.
Re: I Will Soon Be Taking Some Time Off. Might Be Deactivating This Account Soon. by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:12pm On Dec 22, 2021
RisenJoe:
Take some time off brother man, you deserve it.
Even our God rested after all his works, so rest and recharge.

One love
Thanks man.

1 Like

Re: I Will Soon Be Taking Some Time Off. Might Be Deactivating This Account Soon. by Truvelisback(m): 3:36pm On Dec 22, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
I'm not a hypocrite neither am i a coward, i know i have problems to deal with, i know i need help, i just want to make sure that i'm in this state while i try to do whats right so the motivation although its negative with always be fresh.

I have achieved some feats, my biggest achievement this year being the release of the SAVE HIM project to help save those young boys from female sexxual molestors(In my signature below). Since 2 days ago of its release, it has gathered more than 300 downloads, i know its not much and all but at least i'm sure that 300 people are aware right?, these 300 people are pillars to carry out the mandate of humanity and help keep a sane and live-worthy environment for the boys they are attached to at the moment right?
Those are my achievements at the moment and i feel good about myself!

I feel its hightime i go get that help, maybe even get a doctor's prescription for anxiety, paranoia...have i ever mentioned that i'm a horrible trichotillomaniac?

Still Typing...
U are still my Gee, no matter what.
Re: I Will Soon Be Taking Some Time Off. Might Be Deactivating This Account Soon. by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:56pm On Dec 22, 2021
Truvelisback:
U are still my Gee, no matter what.
Feeling is mutual brother.

1 Like

Re: I Will Soon Be Taking Some Time Off. Might Be Deactivating This Account Soon. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 22, 2021
watch out I see you die 2023 may 18 !! watch out
Re: I Will Soon Be Taking Some Time Off. Might Be Deactivating This Account Soon. by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:35pm On Dec 22, 2021
Johndagr8t:
watch out I see you die 2023 may 18 !!
watch out
Says the guy with the nose big enough to accommodate 17,000 mortuaries.
Why am i not suprised
Re: I Will Soon Be Taking Some Time Off. Might Be Deactivating This Account Soon. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 22, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Says the guy with the nose big enough to accommodate 17,000 mortuaries.
Why am i not suprised

just watch out!!!
Re: I Will Soon Be Taking Some Time Off. Might Be Deactivating This Account Soon. by helinues: 6:46pm On Dec 22, 2021
Better for you.. Rehab would complete the mission

(1) (Reply)

150 Ways You Can Make Money In 2020 / Reading This Couple Story Made Me Sad....debatable Discussion / How To Last Long In Bed And Also Increase The Size Of Your Joystick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.