Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,250 members, 7,829,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

What Will Be Your Action? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will Be Your Action? (722 Views)

For The Mature Mind..your Action 18years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Be Your Action? by Meektunz: 2:34pm On Dec 22, 2021
When you find out(DNA test) after 4years of marriage that among your two kids one isn't yours? But you know that your wife loves you so much, she can do anything to see you happy. Infact you kow how much she loves you.
Re: What Will Be Your Action? by Jeon(m): 2:38pm On Dec 22, 2021
Meektunz:
When you find out(DNA test) after 4years of marriage that among your two kids one isn't yours? But you know that your wife loves you so much, she can do anything to see you happy. Infact you kow how much she loves you.

make HER THE QUEEN OF LONDON
WITH THE HELP OF PUMPUMKING

5 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Action? by Cerebellum: 2:38pm On Dec 22, 2021
OP, is this the issue you're facing?

Be truthful!
Re: What Will Be Your Action? by manuelkel(m): 2:40pm On Dec 22, 2021
Omor
Cheating compromises marriage.
No marriage stands when the truth is laid to bay. cool

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Action? by SportsHD: 2:52pm On Dec 22, 2021
Re: What Will Be Your Action? by Freelane33(m): 7:01pm On Dec 22, 2021
Buy her a highlander

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will Be Your Action? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 22, 2021
Meektunz:

If she loved me enough like you described, she wouldn't have cheated on me, got pregnant for another man, and decieved me all this years by pinning another man's child on my head undecided...

And as for what I would do...
I'll send her parking with immediate effect...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Be Your Action? by helinues: 7:52pm On Dec 22, 2021
Meektunz:

See Oro rada rada. She loves you yet she cheated on you,kept that from you for good four years. If not for the DNA self, there is no way for you to know cos she's never ready to tell you.

When is this year Shiloh self?

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Action? by AYNL: 8:52pm On Dec 22, 2021
she loves you yet cheated on you
well since you're convinced she truly loves you and would do anything for you
let the matter die na
adopt the child abi?

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Action? by Moneyyman: 4:43pm On Oct 26, 2022
So, your story that hit FP has happened since last year?

Wonderful.
Re: What Will Be Your Action? by Fahvvy: 6:05pm On Oct 26, 2022
OP...
Women wey love you no go cheat on you undecided...
Know this and have peace undecided...

If you catch her cheating on you, KICK HER OUTTA YOUR LIFE IMMEDIATELY!!!! angry...
Don't be moved by those fake tears undecided....
((Because the tears go surely fall))

The only reason why she will cry is because she was caught...
If she wasn't, she'd still be f.u.cking another dude and pinning the child on your head undecided...

So please have sense undecided...
Re: What Will Be Your Action? by Nazgul: 8:21pm On Oct 26, 2022
Meektunz:
I'll run a DNA on the kids to see if she's their biological mother, you know sometimes careless nurses could mistakenly swap babies at birth.

If the test comes out positive that she's indeed their biological mother while I'm not their father, that marriage is practically over, reason being that no woman who genuinely loves you would defile herself, get pregnant and dump another man's child on you to train.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Between Men & Women, Who Uses More Of intimacy gadgets? / Husband Don't Know Neighbor Has Been Chopping His Wife / PETER OBI FOR PRESIDENT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.