Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Revelation 22:12 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Revelation 22:12 (114 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/12/18 / Open Heaven Daily Devotional(fri. 22/12/2017) Working Something Out / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/12/17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Revelation 22:12 by KaideeGee(m): 3:44pm On Dec 22, 2021
Revelation 22:12
[12]“And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work.

Let's Pray
King of Kings and Lord of Lords we now before your throne today, let your name be highly exalted in our lives, in everything we do.
We acknowledge or sins and flaws and ask for a purging, please have mercy on us for all our sins known and unknown. Sanctify us unto yourself through the sacrifice of the Lamb.
We are here to learn from you, please teach us your ways, prepare our hearts for the entrance of your word and cause us to do what is right always. In the name of Jesus we pray. Amen.

Dear Followers of Christ
Anyone with a basic knowledge of the scripture had run into this question at one time or the other: What time period can be considered short in the ways of the Scripture?
This has served as a stumbling block on the path of many, and the number seems only to rise.
But I have a message today, as long as God said it you can be sure as certainty that it will come to power

See Habakkuk 2:3
[3]For the vision is yet for an appointed time; But at the end it will speak, and it will not lie. Though it tarries, wait for it; Because it will surely come, It will not tarry.

It doesn't matter what delay at may think is affecting the word of God, do your part, let God handle His own end.
Peace...

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Make Issues Out Of No Issue / The Vital Secret To God's Power In Jesus's Ministry / Download: MARVELOUS LIGHT By Apst Joshua Selman (jan 16, 2022)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.