Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Do Not Make Issues Out Of No Issue - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Not Make Issues Out Of No Issue (117 Views)

Paul Okikijesu 2020 Prophecy: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo To Die & Not Make Heaven / Evangelist Dapo Soyemi: Woman Wearing Trousers Will Not Make Heaven / RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Make Issues Out Of No Issue by jonatoye(m): 9:27am On Jan 06, 2022
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: Do not make issues out of no issue

WORD FOR TODAY
It is only what you make an issue that will become an issue in your life. Do not make an issue out of those things happening in your life but find grace under God to have joy and happiness in every situation of life!!!
Scriptural Reference
"He says to himself, "Nothing will shake me; I'll always be happy and never have trouble." (Psalm 10:6 NIV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There is no living soul without a peculiar issue in his or her life. This is because there is no end to issues of life. The solution to an issue ushers a man into another. It is the clothes and the appearance every man puts on that makes it appears as if everything is right with some people. When you celebrate and personalize the issues in your life they become yours.

When you continue to place much focus on the issues in your life they cost you your joy, happiness and fulfilment. The burden you fail to cast upon the Lord will become a weight that will slow you down in the journey of destiny. Jesus said don't worry about anything but seek the Kingdom of God and His righteousness (Matt 6:25-34). Don't allow what you don't have that you think you need to cost you the required joy needed to fulfil your purpose. Be happy and live with the orientation that God will make everything beautiful at His time!!!

+ In what way are you magnifying the issues in your life?

Lord! Nothing will shake me; I will always be happy doing God's will and never have trouble in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Emphasis
Don't allow anything to shake you; be happy always and trouble that breeds sadness will be far away from you!!!

Have a Gracious Thursday!!!

(1) (Reply)

If You Can Win In Your Mind, Then You Can Win Anywhere Else. / The Vital Secret To God's Power In Jesus's Ministry / Try to change your Perspective of my Style of Ministry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.