Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

The Wickedness Of Our Politician. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Wickedness Of Our Politician. (279 Views)

Wickedness Of Man!!! (photo inside) / See The Wickedness Of Fastmoney Loan App, AKA Sokoloan / 18-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of Nigerian Politician's Son In London. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Wickedness Of Our Politician. by Maureenho(f): 3:50pm On Dec 22, 2021
This is intimidation.

It's simply heart breaking.

This is what happened �

His driver struck me while he was trying to over take from the right, opposite Anamco this morning and called him.

To my greatest dismay, he came and began threatening and intimidating me with his policemen that I will spend my Christmas in police net, and I asked him a simple question before he drove off. "Your driver scatters my car and you come here to say this?" �

He couldn't say anything. Except, that I should go or better stay there and left.

I wept not because of the damage, but because I never excepted such and coming from a public figure like him, that was damaging.

His name is Hon Ikechukwu Ezeugwu Hon. Ikechukwu Ezeugwu the Majority leader of Enugu State House Of Assembly representing Udenu constituency...

Re: The Wickedness Of Our Politician. by nosleep: 4:07pm On Dec 22, 2021
they are all evil people. when they want to campaign you will see them forming better person. this country can never be a better place for us. until it's dividend. our politicians are wicked they don't have anything to offered. PDP rule for complete 16 years they couldn't give us common electricity. now see APC in just 6 years buhari and his cabinet has looted more than what the useless PDP has loot for 16 years. lipsrsealed
Re: The Wickedness Of Our Politician. by heniford2: 4:12pm On Dec 22, 2021
Time to cash out get a good lawyer you have to spend a little money buh his political mandiate will be limited i promise u this first get hype men in twitter he needs to trend for hype man payment is 20k sue him too and get another data image he must have had so many enemy get one rubbish him in Facebook and watch him suffer first hide urself because that dude will come with his mighty and strength if u need more of how to rubbish him hit me up undecided
Re: The Wickedness Of Our Politician. by anthonyuncle(m): 4:17pm On Dec 22, 2021
these politicians have no value for humans
Re: The Wickedness Of Our Politician. by KmniAutos(m): 4:33pm On Dec 22, 2021
heniford2:
Time to cash out get a good lawyer you have to spend a little money buh his political mandiate will be limited i promise u this first get hype men in twitter he needs to trend for hype man payment is 20k sue him too and get another data image he must have had so many enemy get one rubbish him in Facebook and watch him suffer first hide urself because that dude will come with his mighty and strength if u need more of how to rubbish him hit me up undecided

Seconded, you better go with this option, never underate the power of social media.

What nonsense, this can be very annoying.

(1) (Reply)

METROBREAKING; Fake Commissioner Apprehended By Police Operatives / Boko Haram Invaded Army (NA) Museum Built By Buratai In Biu, Maiduguri / Sad Story In Pennsylvania United States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.