Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

See What Happened To My Generator When I checked This Morning - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See What Happened To My Generator When I checked This Morning (47500 Views)

VIDEO: See What Happened To My Generator When I Checked This Morning [ PART 2 ] / How SARS Checked My Alerts And Judged It A Crime / How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Happened To My Generator When I checked This Morning by domDva(m): 9:48pm On Dec 22, 2021
If you are anywhere near Abuja you wouldn't say this ...I battle dust inside my house in an estate where all roads are tarred and grasses planted on side walks....clean today check tomorrow morning and everywhere is dusty again ..now imagine a gen that is left outside

Kriss216:
You dey whine yourself.

Hand never touch this dusty empty generator for over one month
Re: See What Happened To My Generator When I checked This Morning by MisterKings(m): 9:49pm On Dec 22, 2021
hope4nigeria:
oga na lie, to loose coil, loose Engine is no joke. You are lying

Thats the reason this is painful to me, that the person actually took his time to do this and I could not apprehend him, I know it sounds like film but this happened in my place in Ejigbo
Re: See What Happened To My Generator When I checked This Morning by MisterKings(m): 9:50pm On Dec 22, 2021
Justme13:
I can refer you to my village. You will only need to give them between 1k-2K and leave the rest to them. It is called 'Aganju'. The person that did it and any other person that touched the engine after it was stolen will surely die within 7 days. They will swell till they finally die.
The problem there is that you can't use(not even touch) the engine if you happen to find it later.

There is no point then
Re: See What Happened To My Generator When I checked This Morning by Makschinchin: 9:51pm On Dec 22, 2021
Kriss216:
You dey whine yourself.

No joke oo.. ours is also this dusty even if we run it almost daily... Harmattan and the dust naaa
Re: See What Happened To My Generator When I checked This Morning by MisterKings(m): 9:51pm On Dec 22, 2021
amaks:
Which city and neighborhood did this happen. Too bad
Iyana Ejigbo
Re: See What Happened To My Generator When I checked This Morning by MisterKings(m): 9:56pm On Dec 22, 2021
aktolly54:
by January those idiot will finished the money they see for the gen ,back to square one. Just leave them to God. Try get another one and becareful this time. In the afternoon if you are not using the gen ,carry it enter your house
Yea thanks I will do that
Re: See What Happened To My Generator When I checked This Morning by Makschinchin: 9:56pm On Dec 22, 2021
KingMack:

e be like say you know know say suya ₦100 and rat poison ₦50 go help them do away with any dog threat angry

That one na for dog wey no get home training
Re: See What Happened To My Generator When I checked This Morning by MisterKings(m): 9:58pm On Dec 22, 2021
fitinwell:

If this operation was carried out in the Night.. it would be pretty difficult to remove complete engine..

From the Picture Angle ...where you place generator is too tight to perform this kind of operation...

If this is true ...then i duff my cap for this Technical expertise ...in a short hour and leaving no trace behide...

Clapping
In as much as I am the victim here, I agree with u on this. The guy knows his onions when it comes to gens, for him to have pulled this off with no trace. He even covered back the gen with the nylon
Re: See What Happened To My Generator When I checked This Morning by Bebetter: 9:58pm On Dec 22, 2021
Everyone... Listen. This exact thing happened to me 2 months ago. My gen was chained in my veranda. Heavy rain fell that morning. I went to on gen in the morning and met the skeleton of the gen still chained. It pained me to my bone. Because i no sleep my room that night. Omo the whole compound hear am for my hand. I scatter everybody, landlord gat to add blocks and broken bottles to the short fence that day. It was devastating to say the least.

It is quite easy to loose for a generator repairer, they are not going to loose the whole thing. They will just loose the 4 bolts of the tank and the 4 bolts of the engine foot attached to the frame.. They took the engine and left the tank for me. E pain me , e pain me.
Re: See What Happened To My Generator When I checked This Morning by Johel(m): 10:02pm On Dec 22, 2021
MisterKings:
I woke up and tried to on my gen. I took away the nylon I use in covering it and lo and behold this is what I saw. This country is no longer safe.

I feel terrible

Abeg chat me if you know any correct babalawo. I no won let this one slide, no be for this economy

LASISI ELENU will say "LO AND BEHOLD!!"... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See What Happened To My Generator When I checked This Morning by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:03pm On Dec 22, 2021
This is bad. D for carry everything na
Sorry bro
Re: See What Happened To My Generator When I checked This Morning by Truvelisback(m): 10:17pm On Dec 22, 2021
Is this a kind of comedy skit or what?
Re: See What Happened To My Generator When I checked This Morning by Mike123oye: 10:18pm On Dec 22, 2021
Omo them work the generator nei oh.... Hmmm
markgibbs:
Try buy 2 guard dogs or atleast 4 bingos..

The way the thieves worked on your Gen should tell you what would have befallen you if they had successfully gained entrance to your bedroom.
Re: See What Happened To My Generator When I checked This Morning by Danboyi88(m): 10:23pm On Dec 22, 2021
No sign or rather lubricant stain on the generators frame,the tyre for ground doesn't look like its been used to wage the gen.
Op u wan whine ma nipple abi u wan use us catch cruiz
Re: See What Happened To My Generator When I checked This Morning by don89(m): 10:28pm On Dec 22, 2021
You forgot to put chain so that this your joke would look more convincing.

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To My Generator When I checked This Morning by Frederick2017: 10:33pm On Dec 22, 2021
Same thing was done to my sister's gen. Met only tank
Re: See What Happened To My Generator When I checked This Morning by MartinsD12(m): 10:40pm On Dec 22, 2021
MisterKings:

I always check that gen, always go out to check sef with cutlass, my neighbors gen is very loud and so if anything is happening, I cant even tell from where my bedroom is. Its just sad it had to happen
Damn niggarrr so sorry about that and to make matter worse na this Christmas period those criminals will meet their doom someday
Re: See What Happened To My Generator When I checked This Morning by diogo23: 10:49pm On Dec 22, 2021
BlackXabbath:
Which kind joke be dis?
This one na serious joke oo
Re: See What Happened To My Generator When I checked This Morning by okorie3: 10:58pm On Dec 22, 2021
The Babalawo go chop im own too. wink
Re: See What Happened To My Generator When I checked This Morning by kmaster007: 11:00pm On Dec 22, 2021
Nah for sale
Jaculze:
I don't believe you. Which kind whining be this?

If you enjoy music a lot and looking for a perfect experience, I recommend oraimo, omo this earbud mad gan
Re: See What Happened To My Generator When I checked This Morning by Eaglesence: 11:03pm On Dec 22, 2021
Kriss216:
You dey whine yourself.

Na hamatan period we dey na. Na wa to you oo
Re: See What Happened To My Generator When I checked This Morning by mediclife1987(m): 11:12pm On Dec 22, 2021
visijo:
no be lie brother grin but smokers are liable to die young tongue

Have you told the oyinbo man you see smoking that?

If not, you're a confused man...

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To My Generator When I checked This Morning by TheOmoney(m): 11:17pm On Dec 22, 2021
Why would thieves use screwdriver, take time to lose the engine and exhaust from this Generator that is NOT even chained to any fixed object?.... making it harder to carry and easier being caught.

Based on my forensic review...it can be deduced that....OP is Lying!

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To My Generator When I checked This Morning by Prosperous111(m): 11:22pm On Dec 22, 2021
Haakeem:
If it happened to you too u wouldent know.....they would even loot ur television join you wouldnt still know....those types they u jazz.

No be lie sha. I don witness things like that before too. It was a bike we parked at the front of our house. People sleep near the bike and no body wake up till 6am when the bike don go
Re: See What Happened To My Generator When I checked This Morning by Testimony1988(m): 11:28pm On Dec 22, 2021
You know things are hard and you kept your generator outside?
Re: See What Happened To My Generator When I checked This Morning by OneCorner: 11:34pm On Dec 22, 2021
MARKone:

Dude might be staying in a dusty area, generator is outdoors, dafuq is wrong with you people.
He said he got to the generator and removed the cover... meaning it was covered all through until he got there
So how come dust entered through the cover
Re: See What Happened To My Generator When I checked This Morning by Hassanmaye(m): 11:51pm On Dec 22, 2021
BlackXabbath:
Which kind joke be dis?
Hahahhahahaha
Re: See What Happened To My Generator When I checked This Morning by Hassanmaye(m): 11:51pm On Dec 22, 2021
MisterKings:
I woke up and tried to on my gen. I took away the nylon I use in covering it and lo and behold this is what I saw. This country is no longer safe.

I feel terrible

Abeg chat me if you know any correct babalawo. I no won let this one slide, no be for this economy
Haha
Re: See What Happened To My Generator When I checked This Morning by 2braithe: 12:17am On Dec 23, 2021
15ssDRIVE:
God will multiply you loses in thousand folds. Don’t go to any babalawo,that’s the test you are promised and one of the tribulations.

Baba God wey allow the thief to successfully carry that gen,go grant ur bigger ones. If you no leave am.

Op here is a suspect.
When it comes to revenge,offenders are always quick to discourage you.
Re: See What Happened To My Generator When I checked This Morning by MARKone(m): 1:20am On Dec 23, 2021
OneCorner:

He said he got to the generator and removed the cover... meaning it was covered all through until he got there
So how come dust entered through the cover

Does he cover the generator when it's on?
Re: See What Happened To My Generator When I checked This Morning by nnamdi640: 1:37am On Dec 23, 2021
Take you gen inside after using it, leaving out side is to your own detriment. The insecurity and poverty has turned people to monsters.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Father Obimma Ebube Mmuonso Leads EndSARS Protest In Onitsha (Photos) / Derico Nwamama: Notorious Criminal Who Terrorised South-Eastern Nigeria / Lagos Task Force Officers Shoot Banker For Protesting Car Damage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.