Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Mercedes G-wagon 4x4 - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mercedes G-wagon 4x4 (2261 Views)

Young Nigerian Man Recreates His Own "Mercedes G Wagon" (Pics/Video) / This Armoured Mercedes G-Class Will Navigate A War Zone Without Any Problem / Mercedes G-wagon Vs Innoson G80, Which Side Are You On? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercedes G-wagon 4x4 by Alvin007: 9:59pm On Dec 22, 2021
OfficialDJ:
you earn in naira, i make my cash in dollars and euros...
Wide difference. Gtfoh poser
Ok. smiley
Re: Mercedes G-wagon 4x4 by Alvin007: 10:09pm On Dec 22, 2021
OfficialDJ:
you earn in naira, i make my cash in dollars and euros...
Wide difference. Gtfoh poser
I usually don’t do this…but, I’ll show you a few pictures before deleting them..
First pic was earlier today…I needed some cash and I went to change some dollars.
Second and third pic…was taken just now..lemme know if you wanna see more…daft yahoo boy.
Third pic was taken in my 2012 Toyota Avalon just now.
Re: Mercedes G-wagon 4x4 by OfficialDJ: 10:27pm On Dec 22, 2021
Alvin007:

I usually don’t do this…but, I’ll show you a few pictures before deleting them..
First pic was earlier today…I needed some cash and I went to change some dollars.
Second and third pic…was taken just now..lemme know if you wanna see more…daft yahoo boy.
Third pic was taken in my 2012 Toyota Avalon just now.
lol. I must have struck a nerve.

That's change. 750 dollars plus a few pounds? Big joker

You want me to do a live video of my Bitcoin Wallet...
Not your ilk that measures weight with me.

You'd be humbled I tell you...
Ask for a live video and I'd indulge you...
I'm no poser..

I'm done replying you, airhead
Re: Mercedes G-wagon 4x4 by Alvin007: 10:31pm On Dec 22, 2021
OfficialDJ:
lol. I must have struck a nerve.

That's change. Not even up to a thousand dollars..

You want me to do a live video of my Bitcoin Wallet...
Not your ilk that measures weight with me.

You'd be humbled I tell you...
Ask for a live video and I'd indulge you...
I'm no poser..

I'm done replying you, airhead
If you have as much btc as I do…You won’t even visit Nairaland anymore.. I won’t respond again…the pics were just to show you that you don’t have to brag…I keep foreign currencies and I change ‘em whenever I need some naira..yet, I don’t see it as something to brag about. This is the last you’ll hear from me.
Re: Mercedes G-wagon 4x4 by OfficialDJ: 10:36pm On Dec 22, 2021
Alvin007:

If you have as much btc as I do…You won’t even visit Nairaland anymore.. I won’t respond again…the pics were just to show you that you don’t have to brag…I keep foreign currencies and I change ‘em whenever I need some naira..yet, I don’t see it as something to brag about. This is the last you’ll hear from me.
i keep telling you that you can never measure shoulders with me.
I trade over $176k daily in crypto minus my HODL funds.

Big time joker. I'd never reply you again except you're asking for a live video and proof. Pauper
Re: Mercedes G-wagon 4x4 by Alvin007: 10:38pm On Dec 22, 2021
OfficialDJ:
i keep telling you that you can never measure shoulders with me.
I trade over $176k daily in crypto minus my HODL funds.

Big time joker. I'd never reply you again except you're asking for a live video and proof. Pauper
Ok
Re: Mercedes G-wagon 4x4 by Alvin007: 11:03pm On Dec 22, 2021
Gravatar:

No be everybody for this forum wey get sense, many people here be online millionaires, driving bentleys and Koenigseggs.

Also, no be everybody you go do argument with, some people here na trolling be their life ambition. Quote you and post filth, then use 10 or more alternate monikers to like and quote their silly post to create an illusion of mass support.

Na to ignore them be the best. Do like Kingreign, if them quote you with insult, reply with "K"

E go throw am off balance, he may reply with "L" like last time grin

If you know, well you know
Nigga calls my 2008 Lexus Es350 a dilapidated rusty ride…claims to have better cars…claims to earn dollars and euros…I showed him about 950 dollars and about 650 pounds instantly, inside my 2012 Toyota Avalon…and Toyota Matrix….with proof showing his moniker and mine written on a sheet of paper beside the foreign currencies…and boom…he shifts to saying it’s change and that he trades in btc…if I show him my btc wallet, I’m sure he would switch to something else…lol. I know people like him…day dreamers…a poor troll.
Re: Mercedes G-wagon 4x4 by Salvichealth: 11:07pm On Dec 22, 2021
After having all this and that ooo, make sure Una accept Jesus as your personal Lord and savior ooo. E get plenty why

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes G-wagon 4x4 by OfficialDJ: 6:44am On Dec 23, 2021
Alvin007:

Nigga calls my 2008 Lexus Es350 a dilapidated rusty ride…claims to have better cars…claims to earn dollars and euros…I showed him about 950 dollars and about 650 pounds instantly, inside my 2012 Toyota Avalon…and Toyota Matrix….with proof showing his moniker and mine written on a sheet of paper beside the foreign currencies…and boom…he shifts to saying it’s change and that he trades in btc…if I show him my btc wallet, I’m sure he would switch to something else…lol. I know people like him…day dreamers…a poor troll.
I've asked to show you a life video of 1000X that small figure you sent, and you're running ahead like a headless chicken...
Folks from here have seen and benefitted from my wealth....

Gtfoh clown and go moisturise your dry hands that looks like an orangutan's ass crack...

Blah blah blah..
You couldn't quote me directly?
When it comes to throwing jabs, I'm unrivalled.
You're not even worth it.
Re: Mercedes G-wagon 4x4 by Alvin007: 6:59am On Dec 23, 2021
OfficialDJ:
I've asked to show you a life live video of 1000X that small figure you sent, and you're running ahead like a headless chicken...
Folks from here have seen and benefitted from my wealth....

Gtfoh clown and go moisturise your dry hands that looks like an orangutan's ass crack...

Blah blah blah..
You couldn't quote me directly?
When it comes to throwing jabs, I'm unrivalled.
You're not even worth it.

I guess your other monikers are the ones benefiting from your imaginary wealth?
I don’t need to see a video of what you don’t have…
All you do with your entire existence is throwing jabs…better get a life…
I don’t worth it..yet, you came back to my mention…you’re just a delusional, demented and psychotic pauper.
Re: Mercedes G-wagon 4x4 by OfficialDJ: 7:30am On Dec 23, 2021
Alvin007:

I guess your other monikers are the ones benefiting from your imaginary wealth?
I don’t need to see a video of what you don’t have…
All you do with your entire existence is throwing jabs…better get a life…
I don’t worth it..yet, you came back to my mention…you’re just a delusional, demented and psychotic pauper.
i never asked you to prove that you have a measly few hundred dollars, but your innate low self esteem showed its ugly head..
The gay even had to write my name on a piece of paper. I must be that important to this albino hermaphrodite grin

Other monikers?
Gtfoh clown.
Nobody has that time to create alternative monikers to massage a none existent ego on a faceless forum..
Your life must be piss poor and shapeless...

Ask kindly, and I'd humble you with proof of everything that you dream of owning.....
My last ever message to you...

This gay baby thinks selling scrappy toyota cars and a few dollars translates to being rich?
Delusional cow
Re: Mercedes G-wagon 4x4 by Osiris12: 8:01am On Dec 23, 2021
OfficialDJ:
i never asked you to prove that you have a measly few hundred dollars, but your innate low self esteem showed its ugly head..
The gay even had to write my name on a piece of paper. I must be that important to this albino hermaphrodite grin

Other monikers?
Gtfoh clown.
Nobody has that time to create alternative monikers to massage a none existent ego on a faceless forum..

Ask kindly, and I'd humble you with proof of everything that you dream of owning.....

This gay baby thinks selling scrappy toyota cars and a few dollars translates to being rich?
Delusional cow

Inside all these money wey u get. Pls buy me a dog. It’s about $500 here on nairaland. Abeg oga boss.
Re: Mercedes G-wagon 4x4 by Alvin007: 8:11am On Dec 23, 2021
OfficialDJ:

Other monikers?
Gtfoh clown.

Delusional cow
I think I’ll have to go all ‘kingreign’ on you, by responding with ‘K’. smiley
Re: Mercedes G-wagon 4x4 by OfficialDJ: 8:24am On Dec 23, 2021
Osiris12:

Inside all these money wey u get. Pls buy me a dog. It’s about $500 here on nairaland. Abeg oga boss.

what value are you bringing to the table?

I should fork out 250k for a dog? That doesn't bring any monetary returns?
Fastest way to remain poor...

1 Like

Re: Mercedes G-wagon 4x4 by Prayfortheworld: 8:27am On Dec 23, 2021
You guys should try and help me and not brag about what you own.. let me be doing the bragging for you guys
I go dy tell people that my oga dy rich oh make nobody try compete with him oh
I will forever be grateful to you guys please oh
I'm pleading oh.
Re: Mercedes G-wagon 4x4 by Prayfortheworld: 8:31am On Dec 23, 2021
OfficialDJ:

Boss abeg help me I'm not begging for money please help me get out of poverty that shit want to take my life.
I'm the first born.. i swear i will forever be grateful to you I'm not an ungrateful person.
Help me sir .. I'm not saying you should give me money please sir
I'm pleading with my two kneels on the ground b
Please sir
Re: Mercedes G-wagon 4x4 by DaInferno(m): 9:32am On Dec 23, 2021
Alvin007:

Calm your tits…I can bet my balls that this vehicle will never be used for off-road purposes in Nigeria.
or anywhere else in the world cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes G-wagon 4x4 by Alvin007: 12:42pm On Dec 23, 2021
Re: Mercedes G-wagon 4x4 by Supreme145(m): 3:31pm On Dec 23, 2021
OfficialDJ:
How do you know he/she doesn't use it for the purpose it was meant for? So off road cars are only to be driven off road?
Nice logic
God day senior man, I'm a rookie frontend web developer, please can you take me under your wings I want to enjoy some of the good things you enjoy too please.
Re: Mercedes G-wagon 4x4 by Arafat1: 7:44pm On Dec 23, 2021
OfficialDJ:

Other monikers?
Gtfoh clown.

Delusional cow

Sanu Nairaland Bingo grin

Everytime na soso bark and no bite...chochochochochocho ...u no gree make other people for this section drink water drop cup sad..Na wetin sef? ....Make e no be say pesin don chook hand for nyansh swear for you o sad

Na so that other guy challenge you to show doings, you begin dey cap nonsense like pesin dem nak 2-by-2 for head sad. And the way you dey go so,one day, you go collect that 2-by-2 wey dey hungry you so .

So many cuss-words, so much blabbering....Hand no dey pain you to type ? ....Even if hand no dey pain you, doesn't churning out so much imbecility give you a headache?

Even if na till New Year, abeg close mouth...make you rest, make others rest....haba

3 Likes

Re: Mercedes G-wagon 4x4 by Osiris12: 8:31am On Dec 24, 2021
OfficialDJ:

ok

I just use am test ur broke level
You’re not doing good at all in life
Don’t lie about your earnings

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes G-wagon 4x4 by Osiris12: 8:33am On Dec 24, 2021
Prayfortheworld:

Boss abeg help me I'm not begging for money please help me get out of poverty that shit want to take my life.
I'm the first born.. i swear i will forever be grateful to you I'm not an ungrateful person.
Help me sir .. I'm not saying you should give me money please sir
I'm pleading with my two kneels on the ground b
Please sir
The person wey you dey beg sef, sapa hold am

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes G-wagon 4x4 by Alvin007: 8:53am On Dec 24, 2021
Osiris12:

The person wey you dey beg sef, sapa hold am
cheesy

Re: Mercedes G-wagon 4x4 by Sixtyfive65: 9:23am On Dec 24, 2021
And the thread got derailed
Re: Mercedes G-wagon 4x4 by Nobody: 6:34am On Dec 25, 2021
OfficialDJ:

You think you can stop my shine?

I AM BACK
Re: Mercedes G-wagon 4x4 by homeboy205: 9:16am On Dec 26, 2021
Omo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Car Steering Shaking When On Motion / Check This Car Out!!!!! / Pls Advice: Any Risk Of Buying A Car From Jiji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.