Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,360 members, 7,836,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Rachel Oniga: Mercy Johnson In Tears Over Tribute To Late Actress (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rachel Oniga: Mercy Johnson In Tears Over Tribute To Late Actress (Video) (23024 Views)

Rachel Oniga Is Dead! Nollywood Actress Dies Age 64 / Mercy Johnson In A Romantic Dance With Husband As She Celebrates 35th Birthday / Checkout Mercy Johnson In New Makeup Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rachel Oniga: Mercy Johnson In Tears Over Tribute To Late Actress (Video) by rajiedreez: 8:07am On Dec 23, 2021
So sad

1 Like

Re: Rachel Oniga: Mercy Johnson In Tears Over Tribute To Late Actress (Video) by Born2Breed(f): 8:09am On Dec 23, 2021
RIP

1 Like

Re: Rachel Oniga: Mercy Johnson In Tears Over Tribute To Late Actress (Video) by Glamouzpeter(f): 8:16am On Dec 23, 2021
Omg, this is so shocking
I saw that movie and I was so in love with the way she acted

2 Likes

Re: Rachel Oniga: Mercy Johnson In Tears Over Tribute To Late Actress (Video) by Oshodipikin: 8:20am On Dec 23, 2021
For crypto guys.... Join the link for CZ token Airdrop and thank me later.

http:///Cztoken_bot?start=0xdceF1C083C43151503f33F851959127991cc7935
Re: Rachel Oniga: Mercy Johnson In Tears Over Tribute To Late Actress (Video) by UTILITYMAY(m): 8:25am On Dec 23, 2021
I felt more emotional about her death as I watched the movie; Naija Christmas. I began to connect some scenes of the movie to the fact that she was fulfilling her last assignment in life as a mother. May her soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Rachel Oniga: Mercy Johnson In Tears Over Tribute To Late Actress (Video) by trutht828: 8:48am On Dec 23, 2021
post=108741505:

We believe only cannibals (people that can kill, roast and eat human beings), can use vulture to host their guests for a parry/get-together for their fellow 50 cannibals!!!

I put it to you that you are a tribal bigot pretending to be upright.

Mannabbgrills, why are you living the life of pretence?

Everything about you is pretense. Even your so-called patriotism is pretense, same with your so-called hatred for corruption.

Why have you chosen this path?

1 Like

Re: Rachel Oniga: Mercy Johnson In Tears Over Tribute To Late Actress (Video) by sisisioge: 8:51am On Dec 23, 2021
It is well....may God bless us with good health. No one will survive this life.....let's just hope for a long healthy beautiful sojourn.

1 Like

Re: Rachel Oniga: Mercy Johnson In Tears Over Tribute To Late Actress (Video) by Richy4(m): 9:20am On Dec 23, 2021
Is there a way the moderators can start hiding some of this adverts... It's becoming a nuisance in every thread...
The most annoying part is they don't understand serious and none serious articles.. sad
Re: Rachel Oniga: Mercy Johnson In Tears Over Tribute To Late Actress (Video) by Osilama1: 12:28pm On Dec 23, 2021
trutht828:

I put it to you that you are a tribal bigot pretending to be upright.t

Mannabbgrills, why are you living the life of pretence?

Everything about you is pretense. Even your so-called patriotism is pretense, same with. your so-called hatred for corruption.

Why have you chosen this path?
how is he a bigot for stating the truth... grin why are you angry you guys have been doing same to fulani and Northerners now now u wan puke shior...
Re: Rachel Oniga: Mercy Johnson In Tears Over Tribute To Late Actress (Video) by trutht828: 12:39pm On Dec 23, 2021
Osilama1:
how is he a bigot for stating the truth... grin why are you angry you guys have been doing same to fulani and Northerners now now u wan puke shior...

"You guys"?

Can you define what you mean by you guys?
Re: Rachel Oniga: Mercy Johnson In Tears Over Tribute To Late Actress (Video) by Osilama1: 3:55pm On Dec 23, 2021
trutht828:

"You guys"?

Can you define what you mean by you guys?
define it yourself shocked
Re: Rachel Oniga: Mercy Johnson In Tears Over Tribute To Late Actress (Video) by trutht828: 4:35pm On Dec 23, 2021
Osilama1:
define it yourself shocked

You are the one who wrote it. Common sense should tell you that you are the one who is supposed to explain what you wrote.

Or is common sense not common where you came from?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From Rita Dominic's Xmas Party / Rukky Sanda's Easter Sunday Outfit / Peter Okoye Celebrates Independence Day & One Year As A Solo Artiste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.