Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,232 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Masquerade Wants To Have Sex With This Lady, Holds Her Firmly (Video, Photo) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Masquerade Wants To Have Sex With This Lady, Holds Her Firmly (Video, Photo) (61725 Views)

Banyankole Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Has Sex With Groom To Test Sexual Prowess / Nnewi Community In Anambra State Holds Her Edo Festival / Body Of Olubadan Saliu Adetunji Arrives Palace, To Be Buried Today (Video, Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masquerade Wants To Have Sex With This Lady, Holds Her Firmly (Video, Photo) by lkillbrokehoes: 5:45am On Dec 23, 2021
Hintona:

I don't remember. I'm sorry but I don't even know you. Where were you rude to me?

Meanwhile this is sexual harassment angry
Siofra I guess you changed your profile picture because of the way edofirstborn insulted your looks few days ago, this kiddo is something else. grin

1 Like

Re: Masquerade Wants To Have Sex With This Lady, Holds Her Firmly (Video, Photo) by okoroemeka(m): 6:25am On Dec 23, 2021
newbornmacho:

You're still quite inexperienced

Hopefully you'll understand someday

Women are useless, cursed, depraved, evil beings

Spits
you are a funny dude,my first daughter is now married if you think I am your mate and from how you are sounding you will be the same age mate with my third child.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masquerade Wants To Have Sex With This Lady, Holds Her Firmly (Video, Photo) by newbornmacho(m): 6:38am On Dec 23, 2021
okoroemeka:
you are a funny dude,my first daughter is now married if you think I am your mate and from how you are sounding you will be the same age mate with my third child.

Regardless...just pray not to experience these evil bastards called women..

Shameless, cursed subhuman things
Re: Masquerade Wants To Have Sex With This Lady, Holds Her Firmly (Video, Photo) by Oshodipikin: 8:32am On Dec 23, 2021
For crypto guys.... Join the link for CZ token Airdrop and thank me later.

http:///Cztoken_bot?start=0xdceF1C083C43151503f33F851959127991cc7935
Re: Masquerade Wants To Have Sex With This Lady, Holds Her Firmly (Video, Photo) by cremedelacreme: 8:36am On Dec 23, 2021
The gods are feeling Hot.
Re: Masquerade Wants To Have Sex With This Lady, Holds Her Firmly (Video, Photo) by seyz91(m): 8:36am On Dec 23, 2021
The gods are Hot
Sonnobax15:
grin
Konji is a respecter of no man cheesy

Even masquerade wor lash too cheesy. Should we say the gods are Hot or what? cheesy
Re: Masquerade Wants To Have Sex With This Lady, Holds Her Firmly (Video, Photo) by Akanaz(m): 8:37am On Dec 23, 2021
The gods wan Bleep. grin
Re: Masquerade Wants To Have Sex With This Lady, Holds Her Firmly (Video, Photo) by maureensylvia(f): 8:39am On Dec 23, 2021
newbornmacho:

Spits

How's your mom today?

2 Likes

Re: Masquerade Wants To Have Sex With This Lady, Holds Her Firmly (Video, Photo) by Lastmankc(m): 8:39am On Dec 23, 2021
I think her boyfriend is the one in that masquerade.

2 Likes

Re: Masquerade Wants To Have Sex With This Lady, Holds Her Firmly (Video, Photo) by IYANGBALI: 8:39am On Dec 23, 2021
The thing don dey sweet the girl sef, her voice don dey change to bedroom voice, she don dey wet her pant sef

4 Likes

Re: Masquerade Wants To Have Sex With This Lady, Holds Her Firmly (Video, Photo) by EdwardRandy(m): 8:40am On Dec 23, 2021
newbornmacho:

Spits
Keep wallowing in your foolishness.. May your daughters and female generations be cursed, depraved and foolish.

1 Like

Re: Masquerade Wants To Have Sex With This Lady, Holds Her Firmly (Video, Photo) by nabiz(m): 8:41am On Dec 23, 2021
newbornmacho:

Spits
I hope your mum and sis are among

1 Like

Re: Masquerade Wants To Have Sex With This Lady, Holds Her Firmly (Video, Photo) by ademuyiwa20(f): 8:43am On Dec 23, 2021
Konji don catch masquerade

1 Like

Re: Masquerade Wants To Have Sex With This Lady, Holds Her Firmly (Video, Photo) by EyenNtokon: 8:44am On Dec 23, 2021
Hintona:

I don't remember. I'm sorry but I don't even know you. Where were you rude to me?

Meanwhile this is sexual harassment angry
is he your husband?
Re: Masquerade Wants To Have Sex With This Lady, Holds Her Firmly (Video, Photo) by lkillbrokehoes: 8:44am On Dec 23, 2021
Masquerade is hórny, abeg body no be firewood grin

1 Like

Re: Masquerade Wants To Have Sex With This Lady, Holds Her Firmly (Video, Photo) by blowjohn(m): 8:45am On Dec 23, 2021
SureBadBoy:
stop spamming & start hustling, nobody owes u sh!t, I no rich but I don't come here to beg either

Chai.
See harshness in this harsh weather
Re: Masquerade Wants To Have Sex With This Lady, Holds Her Firmly (Video, Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:47am On Dec 23, 2021
newbornmacho:

Spits
And we are 210% sure that dis one get mama for house o.
And maybe even sisters, aunties, grandmas etc.
It is well.
We won't say more than that.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Masquerade Wants To Have Sex With This Lady, Holds Her Firmly (Video, Photo) by Nchenches: 8:50am On Dec 23, 2021
Nollywood phase 2.
Re: Masquerade Wants To Have Sex With This Lady, Holds Her Firmly (Video, Photo) by Nchenches: 8:52am On Dec 23, 2021
newbornmacho:

Spits

Including the woman who born you?

Tufiakwa. Why generalize?
Re: Masquerade Wants To Have Sex With This Lady, Holds Her Firmly (Video, Photo) by udukakalu78(m): 8:52am On Dec 23, 2021
This is unbelievable...a whole masquerade

If you have a used or fualty laptop you want to sell please check my signature I buy and pay immediately
Re: Masquerade Wants To Have Sex With This Lady, Holds Her Firmly (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 23, 2021
SureBadBoy:
stop spamming & start hustling, nobody owes u sh!t, I no rich but I don't come here to beg either
If u have to give please do and if u don't ignore. U are lucky to have a job or hustle doesn't mean others are lazy.
Re: Masquerade Wants To Have Sex With This Lady, Holds Her Firmly (Video, Photo) by Enny2013(f): 8:54am On Dec 23, 2021
I dunno wetin concern Ara orun with Ara aye!

Lol..Laff won kill me..

1 Like

Re: Masquerade Wants To Have Sex With This Lady, Holds Her Firmly (Video, Photo) by Speakright79(m): 8:54am On Dec 23, 2021
newbornmacho:

Spits

Learn to discern and choose your female friends well. It would help you sound less like an idiot in public.
Re: Masquerade Wants To Have Sex With This Lady, Holds Her Firmly (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 23, 2021
EdwardRandy:

Keep wallowing in your foolishness.. May your daughters and female generations be cursed, depraved and foolish.
That guy is just too weird..I wonder the work of the mods on here oo..

1 Like

Re: Masquerade Wants To Have Sex With This Lady, Holds Her Firmly (Video, Photo) by lagba04(m): 8:57am On Dec 23, 2021
he goat Masquerade! shocked
Re: Masquerade Wants To Have Sex With This Lady, Holds Her Firmly (Video, Photo) by bluefilm: 8:59am On Dec 23, 2021
Mmọnwụ a chọlụ ịla m grin grin grin grin

This is so funny aswear grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Masquerade Wants To Have Sex With This Lady, Holds Her Firmly (Video, Photo) by Goldbw122(m): 8:59am On Dec 23, 2021
The masquerade is on your period..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Beautiful Edo Brides In Their Costume / Why Oluwo Akanbi Divorced Chanel Chin: The Real Reason / Adeyeye Ogunwusi, Ooni Arives Ife Ahead Of His Coronation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.