Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,567 members, 7,820,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

A Nairalander, Emeka Stanley, Officially Declares For Presidency Come 2023 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nairalander, Emeka Stanley, Officially Declares For Presidency Come 2023 (27283 Views)

2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) / Emeka Stanley: Those Criticizing Ikpeazu Are Myopic / INEC Officially Declares Umar Ganduje Winner Of Kano State Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander, Emeka Stanley, Officially Declares For Presidency Come 2023 by Elidrisy20: 9:33pm On Dec 22, 2021
Keep your dream alive, the same thing happened in Chile
Re: A Nairalander, Emeka Stanley, Officially Declares For Presidency Come 2023 by Orpe7(m): 9:35pm On Dec 22, 2021
grin grin
Joker
Re: A Nairalander, Emeka Stanley, Officially Declares For Presidency Come 2023 by philiancoop(m): 9:38pm On Dec 22, 2021
To be honest, Buhari's speech is more articulate and coordinated than this
Re: A Nairalander, Emeka Stanley, Officially Declares For Presidency Come 2023 by Obiebanks007(m): 9:40pm On Dec 22, 2021
flexlatifa:
Hmmm the way things are going in this country u may end up contesting in DSS cell.

*Abi tinubu, atiku and other wicked gladiators*

Make dem no use u complete their rituals.

That is the problem....this are normal human like you.
Re: A Nairalander, Emeka Stanley, Officially Declares For Presidency Come 2023 by Bilabong(m): 9:41pm On Dec 22, 2021
BigSarah:

Your beards well shaped but too full of hair...

If you want to run you must cut it

U don dey command president now now

grin grin grin
Re: A Nairalander, Emeka Stanley, Officially Declares For Presidency Come 2023 by EmekaStanley: 9:48pm On Dec 22, 2021
Thanks for the tips Sir. Highly appreciated
ShenTeh:

I am very encouraged by your decision and considering status quo Nigeria today, that is very brave.

You know the thing they say about not having plenty shirts but making the ordinary 2 count? Good. You didn't seem to put alot of homework into this first outing, except if you weren't expecting the amount of publicity you have gathered.

Get professional photographer -every stupid phone can even venture that these days, proper lighting of the room, beards is ok, but you may want to trim it to avoid judgement, your speech should have been written since you clearly are not very fantastic with extemporaneous speaking.

You also need to check with the law: have they lifted the ban on presidential elections campaigns yet? So you are not easy prey to the intimidation of DSS, NPF, EFCC, NA, Boys Scout, Girls Guard, etc.

Shame to all the skeptics. If you are convincing enough, you can bank on my vote plus one, God willing.

You may not win, maybe not just yet. But what if. Just what if.

Greater empires have been built with lesser seeds.

Try it again.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander, Emeka Stanley, Officially Declares For Presidency Come 2023 by meobizy(f): 9:48pm On Dec 22, 2021
Dude should get an expensive haircut first.
Re: A Nairalander, Emeka Stanley, Officially Declares For Presidency Come 2023 by Billyddude: 9:49pm On Dec 22, 2021
EmekaStanley:
It's a great time to be alive as on this day, 22nd December 2021, I declare my intentions to contest for Nigeria's Presidency come 2023.

Nigerians have been plagued with bad leadership all these years but today, a new dawn beckons on us all. Time to choose between light and darkness, youthful vigor and tiredness of old age, fresh air and air filled with rot, . Nigerians can now choose between sincerity of purpose and the dark lane of status quo.

I am the right man to lead this nation to that land where security of lives and properties is paramount, that land of prosperity and that land of power among the comity of nations.

The ball is in our court at this time to take back our nation and rescue it from snakes and scorpions.

The biggest thing you could ever do as a Nigerian in ensuring that you and your generation unborn enjoys a nation where they can be safe, a nation where the opportunity to thrive is equal, is clamoring, supporting and voting me to become Nigeria's President come 2023.

You can't afford to give up now, heave a sigh of relief, for you are about to witness the rebirth of this nation.

Join me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThDd77hTM8I
...will support u once u can fire the whole police force and recruite human beings to police us.
Re: A Nairalander, Emeka Stanley, Officially Declares For Presidency Come 2023 by EmekaStanley: 9:50pm On Dec 22, 2021
There are good ones among them
Billyddude:
...will support u once u can fire the whole police force and recruite human beings to police us.
Re: A Nairalander, Emeka Stanley, Officially Declares For Presidency Come 2023 by mecussey(m): 9:52pm On Dec 22, 2021
EmekaStanley:
It's a great time to be alive as on this day, 22nd December 2021, I declare my intentions to contest for Nigeria's Presidency come 2023.

Nigerians have been plagued with bad leadership all these years but today, a new dawn beckons on us all. Time to choose between light and darkness, youthful vigor and tiredness of old age, fresh air and air filled with rot, . Nigerians can now choose between sincerity of purpose and the dark lane of status quo.

I am the right man to lead this nation to that land where security of lives and properties is paramount, that land of prosperity and that land of power among the comity of nations.

The ball is in our court at this time to take back our nation and rescue it from snakes and scorpions.

The biggest thing you could ever do as a Nigerian in ensuring that you and your generation unborn enjoys a nation where they can be safe, a nation where the opportunity to thrive is equal, is clamoring, supporting and voting me to become Nigeria's President come 2023.

You can't afford to give up now, heave a sigh of relief, for you are about to witness the rebirth of this nation.

Join me.

Bro sorry, you cannot win election in Nigeria and its a mistake to be a Nigeria for your information. God did not create Nigeria...it was Lugard and his girl friend made the costly mistake.

Why you cannot win election is ...The elites will not vote for you, Almajiris will not, janjaweeeds will not, BMCs will not, Afonja muslims will not. Therefore, you left with only the minority ...the system is rigged and was not designed to survive.
Re: A Nairalander, Emeka Stanley, Officially Declares For Presidency Come 2023 by Billyddude: 9:52pm On Dec 22, 2021
EmekaStanley:
There are good ones among them
...there are no good ones just fire the whole damn unit and recruite human beings
Re: A Nairalander, Emeka Stanley, Officially Declares For Presidency Come 2023 by lereinter(m): 9:52pm On Dec 22, 2021
Presido

If a dullard can be nig presido, what more a nairalander

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander, Emeka Stanley, Officially Declares For Presidency Come 2023 by SenecaTheYonger: 9:57pm On Dec 22, 2021
This guy go too loot this country die
Re: A Nairalander, Emeka Stanley, Officially Declares For Presidency Come 2023 by StreetFight: 9:58pm On Dec 22, 2021
Tell him to drop what he is smoking before the thing drops him where he never expects.
Re: A Nairalander, Emeka Stanley, Officially Declares For Presidency Come 2023 by Cmanforall: 10:01pm On Dec 22, 2021
EmekaStanley:

Join me.

You registered in October 2021, and you're declaring barely 2 months after...
What happened to your previous moniker?
What are you hiding?
Re: A Nairalander, Emeka Stanley, Officially Declares For Presidency Come 2023 by Ayo081(m): 10:05pm On Dec 22, 2021
brain54:

You mean performance...!

I mean how's their presentation helping their performance? undecided
Re: A Nairalander, Emeka Stanley, Officially Declares For Presidency Come 2023 by EM123: 10:09pm On Dec 22, 2021
Abeg make una show dis man where dem dey sell die , make him buy 2 chop and die. Nonsense and bubu . You think say president na beans , go ask children wey go dey jump up say dem won go for sug president , ask dem waiting happen later?
Re: A Nairalander, Emeka Stanley, Officially Declares For Presidency Come 2023 by cleish(m): 10:09pm On Dec 22, 2021
Oga too wan cash out like Alex cheesy cheesy wink
Re: A Nairalander, Emeka Stanley, Officially Declares For Presidency Come 2023 by chatinent: 10:10pm On Dec 22, 2021
You need to do the campaign well. It's all about the power of social media.

Read again.
Re: A Nairalander, Emeka Stanley, Officially Declares For Presidency Come 2023 by manee2(m): 10:11pm On Dec 22, 2021
ItsGoodToBeGood:
President of Nairaland or whaaaaa

Don't talk about my brother like that grin
Re: A Nairalander, Emeka Stanley, Officially Declares For Presidency Come 2023 by Volksguys1985: 10:14pm On Dec 22, 2021
You too wan cashout, well it's good, at least you are young and koboless.
Re: A Nairalander, Emeka Stanley, Officially Declares For Presidency Come 2023 by Destined2lead: 10:16pm On Dec 22, 2021
grin grin How do you know that?

Volksguys1985:
You too wan cashout, well it's good, at least you are young and koboless.
Re: A Nairalander, Emeka Stanley, Officially Declares For Presidency Come 2023 by Volksguys1985: 10:20pm On Dec 22, 2021
Destined2lead:
grin grin How do you know that?

the person that can save Nigeria is not yet born, That i know, so if any one comes now he just want to better his family financially.

Note that person is a woman,not yet born.
Re: A Nairalander, Emeka Stanley, Officially Declares For Presidency Come 2023 by Uniqueteco(m): 10:23pm On Dec 22, 2021
Another boko
Re: A Nairalander, Emeka Stanley, Officially Declares For Presidency Come 2023 by jaxxy(m): 10:31pm On Dec 22, 2021
Under which party and has ur local government and state accepted you?

U can just come out and say u want to run for President without offline or online consultantion with key blocks or stateholders.

What is ur leverage, Political or otherwise? Do u have the money to mobilze or are u opening a campaign account. In any case I’m not sure u are ready. Without leverage u can’t even run for councilor. undecided

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander, Emeka Stanley, Officially Declares For Presidency Come 2023 by Sureboyy(m): 10:48pm On Dec 22, 2021
Wonderful isn't it? grin grin
Re: A Nairalander, Emeka Stanley, Officially Declares For Presidency Come 2023 by EmekaStanley: 10:48pm On Dec 22, 2021
jaxxy:
Under which party and has ur local government and state accepted you?

U can just come out and say u want to run for President without offline or online consultantion with key blocks or stateholders.

What is ur leverage, Political or otherwise? Do u have the money to mobilze or are u opening a campaign account. In any case I’m not sure u are ready. Without leverage u can’t even run for councilor. undecided
Give more insight
Re: A Nairalander, Emeka Stanley, Officially Declares For Presidency Come 2023 by brain54(m): 10:48pm On Dec 22, 2021
Ayo081:

I mean how's their presentation helping their performance? undecided
Ok.... I get your point.
Presentation is not important or necessary.
Cool... noted!
Thanks...

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander, Emeka Stanley, Officially Declares For Presidency Come 2023 by freshkpomo(m): 10:51pm On Dec 22, 2021
EmekaStanley:
It's a great time to be alive

Bro you will win o, so many people are confused on who to vote and this is the time to capitalize on that. I will first advice you take of your beards because this will make many older people see you as irresponsible and not want to vote for you.

Secondly, PDP and APC will never give you ticket and people are also tired of both parties, your best bet is YPP because it has YOUNG in its name and that will suit your campaign style as you are campaigning as a young Nigerian.

Thirdly, you should pick a vice from South western Nigeria, this will balance the equation of tribalism and seal the whole south for you. As for the North, you can use insecurity to get as much votes as possible.

Lastly you should create a whatsapp groups as soon as you can and that group should have leaders of your campaign team in each state along with the party chairmen and national leaders, then there will be a separate group for your campaign team because the party leaders might not be too comfortable with spamming messages atimes.

If you need someone to work for you in EDO, then call on me. We can start as soon as possible with facebook groups in the 36 states... It's not a day's job, but I see light in this.. If we campaign well victory is sure, and I suggest a donation account be opened ASAP because your T-shirts and caps ought to be out be now and then banner can follow later..

Like I said earlier, many people are confused on whom to vote, if you need someone in EDO call on me...

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander, Emeka Stanley, Officially Declares For Presidency Come 2023 by EmekaStanley: 11:02pm On Dec 22, 2021
I will get in touch with you Bro
freshkpomo:

Bro you will win o, so many people are confused on who to vote and this is the time to capitalize on that. I will first advice you take of your beards because this will make many older people see you as irresponsible and not want to vote for you.

Secondly, PDP and APC will never give you ticket and people are also tired of both parties, your best bet is YPP because it has YOUNG in its name and that will suit your campaign style as you are campaigning as a young Nigerian.

Thirdly, you should pick a vice from South western Nigeria, this will balance the equation of tribalism and seal the whole south for you. As for the North, you can use insecurity to get as much votes as possible.

Lastly you should create a whatsapp groups as soon as you can and that group should have leaders of your campaign team in each state along with the party chairmen and national leaders, then there will be a separate group for your campaign team because the party leaders might not be too comfortable with spamming messages atimes.

If you need someone to work for you in EDO, then call on me. We can start as soon as possible with facebook groups in the 36 states... It's not a day's job, but I see light in this.. If we campaign well victory is sure, and I suggest a donation account be opened ASAP because your T-shirts and caps ought to be out be now and then banner can follow later..

Like I said earlier, many people are confused on whom to vote, if you need someone in EDO call on me...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander, Emeka Stanley, Officially Declares For Presidency Come 2023 by TheOmoney(m): 11:08pm On Dec 22, 2021
Arda1000:
Brother keep going I believe in your vision, fact is I don’t like Nigeria but if any good thing can come out of Nigeria it’s when the people discard the old good for nothing heartless thieves and put in someone like u
DO U KNOW HIM?
Re: A Nairalander, Emeka Stanley, Officially Declares For Presidency Come 2023 by mightyhaze: 11:13pm On Dec 22, 2021
Orpe7:
grin grin
Joker
please explain how...

Don't just throw words and run away like shy and scared kid.. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Troops Recapture Baga After Fierce Battle With Terrorists / Why Nigeria should remove Subsidy now. Saudi Arabia & UAE have dropped Subsidy / Buhari Snubs Obasanjo On His 81st Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.