Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,210 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

Ooni Of Ife Almost Committed Suicide Over Loan - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife Almost Committed Suicide Over Loan (44504 Views)

2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) / Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Almost Committed Suicide (Photos) / Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Wife As Claimed By Women Of Rubies (But It Is Fake) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife Almost Committed Suicide Over Loan by Oshodipikin: 8:20am On Dec 23, 2021
For crypto guys.... Join the link for CZ token Airdrop and thank me later.

http:///Cztoken_bot?start=0xdceF1C083C43151503f33F851959127991cc7935
Re: Ooni Of Ife Almost Committed Suicide Over Loan by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 23, 2021
Somebody who is able to access a loan of that amount? Not exactly a beggar is he.

Everybody wants to have that days of little beginning motivational crap

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Almost Committed Suicide Over Loan by zionstaar75: 8:24am On Dec 23, 2021
Prince001:

Our leaders knows how to play with our emotions óò. U people should ask him from where he got N8 billion naira loan from? How did he pay back d loan? At what cost? Was it by selling the future of his people to the enemy and so on?
Pls guys a lot of questions need answer from that loan ooo but as usual gullibility won't let our people think for themselves!!!!!!!!
mumu talk!did u read where he told d story?how long did u think he talked for

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Almost Committed Suicide Over Loan by Toks2008(m): 8:26am On Dec 23, 2021
QuickStandard:
Music is life....... Not jargons though......

Please, don't take your life no matter what.. There's still hope.....

We buy condemned inverter batteries, used batteries, scrapped inverter batteries. You can sell them to us at cool instant cash this festive period and make good money.
We pickup from any location. Call or WhatsApp us on the numbers below. Merry Christmas

Just play me Ebenezer obey songs and my brain go dey reset...

GOD BLESS EBENEZER FOR OBEY

Ara MI ese Pele pele

Aimasiko

MA Je ki n lo lofo

Iba loye kase

And many more

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Almost Committed Suicide Over Loan by Solofresh2: 8:26am On Dec 23, 2021
One thing about me is that I don't borrow or buy things in credit.I hate it because I value my self respect so much.
I could remember when I was working as a cleaner then.The money wey I dey see no dey reach me.Before month reach half, money don finish
I will have to treek to work everyday, instead of taking #200 bike because if I don't trek, hunger will finish me.Nobody to run to, nobody to turn to.I have to wake up by 4:15 everyday to trek to work except from weekends.Sucide options keep popping in my mind to the extent that I bought a rat poison one day.But when I think about my mum I changed my mind because I wonder how she will feel when she hears the news of her son's death.
But am grateful am better today

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Almost Committed Suicide Over Loan by anthonyuncle(m): 8:31am On Dec 23, 2021
Bantu10:

Who told you that 8Billion is nothing to him?? Even to a president, 8Billion is a huge money.

8 billion is a huge money.

but right now, he is worth more than that
Re: Ooni Of Ife Almost Committed Suicide Over Loan by orisa37: 8:32am On Dec 23, 2021
[quote author=Burgerlomo post=108741779][/quote].

U ARE VERY YOUNG AND ODU-DU-IWA IS SERIOUSLY WATCHING OVER U !!!
Re: Ooni Of Ife Almost Committed Suicide Over Loan by BanevsJoker(m): 8:32am On Dec 23, 2021
andysnoopy:
How did he pay back the Loan? As Ooni??
Bad guy.
Are you pondering what I'm pondering?
Re: Ooni Of Ife Almost Committed Suicide Over Loan by orisa37: 8:35am On Dec 23, 2021
U ARE VERY YOUNG AND ODU-DU-IWA IS SERIOUSLY WATCHING OVER U !!!
Re: Ooni Of Ife Almost Committed Suicide Over Loan by MarketDispatch: 8:35am On Dec 23, 2021
ijustdey:

https://punchng.com/how-i-almost-committed-suicide-ooni-of-ife/

We have heard how he almost committed suicide because of 8bn Loan, but we never hear how he was able to pay the 8bn back and have peace of mind so that the Motivational story will be complete. Nigerian motivational speakers and half baked truths.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Almost Committed Suicide Over Loan by DSC7: 8:39am On Dec 23, 2021
Thank God for music.....

Re: Ooni Of Ife Almost Committed Suicide Over Loan by trutht828: 8:40am On Dec 23, 2021
bcomputer101:
Kabiyesi ooo.

As an Igbo man wey i be, how I wish this man can rule us in Onisha for just a month. He's the most respected king in Nigeria.
I cherish him for always saying the truth to authorities in power

Long live Oni osha

Lie. You are a Yoruba man
Re: Ooni Of Ife Almost Committed Suicide Over Loan by seyz91(m): 8:40am On Dec 23, 2021
cheesy
soundOsonic:
Everybody with grass to grace story. Even person them born with golden spoon
Re: Ooni Of Ife Almost Committed Suicide Over Loan by Yourheart: 8:45am On Dec 23, 2021
Please can anybody empower me with a laptop either working or to be fixed. I want to start learning online skills & make something of my life. Thank you.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Almost Committed Suicide Over Loan by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 8:46am On Dec 23, 2021
Re: Ooni Of Ife Almost Committed Suicide Over Loan by Pnwokonna80: 8:47am On Dec 23, 2021
OmoOshodi:
Ooni should thank God it's not from loan sharks(Online loan app) he collected the loan from.......they would have snuffed life out of him
. Exactly what I'm into now

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Almost Committed Suicide Over Loan by foreshore(m): 8:48am On Dec 23, 2021
ijustdey:

https://punchng.com/how-i-almost-committed-suicide-ooni-of-ife/

Meanwhile some will attempt suicide because of N30,000
Re: Ooni Of Ife Almost Committed Suicide Over Loan by Dshocker(m): 8:51am On Dec 23, 2021
Inspirational talk...He told us how he took a loan to build a failed project,but never told us how he repaid the loan
Re: Ooni Of Ife Almost Committed Suicide Over Loan by BigYash: 8:51am On Dec 23, 2021
8billion loan.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Almost Committed Suicide Over Loan by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:57am On Dec 23, 2021
seunmsg:
How we go take no say no be lamba Kabiyesi dey give us?
But if na Tinubu or Akande you go believe abi

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Almost Committed Suicide Over Loan by Prince001(m): 8:59am On Dec 23, 2021
zionstaar75:
mumu talk!did u read where he told d story?how long did u think he talked for

He is a sellout, heartless and politician King! What's his plan on how to assist people getting depressed by the country's economy? The answer is nuttin cos those politicians are d one paying his spending and all. So much questions to ask him. Did u watch when Obasanjo another heartless human being told him not entangled himself in politics? Actions speak louder than words!!!!!!!!
Re: Ooni Of Ife Almost Committed Suicide Over Loan by Odidigboigbo(m): 9:00am On Dec 23, 2021
haconjy:
I dey wonder someone go just think say e won kill himself.

Is it not better to do ritual make money, if escape enjoy your life than committing suicide ?
When some realities hit on you, different thought comes into your mind when your are depressed, it takes the grace of God and strong will not to think otherwise.
I was in that state in the middle of last year, when I saw all that I have laboured for crumbled before my eyes. Thank God for using my little boy to save me, when the boy was brought to me that very day, I gazed at him for over 20 minutes, tears rolled down my chicks, I was like if I died, who will take care of this little cute baby, what would they tell him that happened to his father when he grows up? The worst you could do in depressed state is to be in isolation

5 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Almost Committed Suicide Over Loan by grandstar(m): 9:01am On Dec 23, 2021
He might be speaaking of Primewaterview estate at Ikate, Lekki

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Almost Committed Suicide Over Loan by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 23, 2021
bcomputer101:
Kabiyesi ooo.

As an Igbo man wey i be, how I wish this man can rule us and our next generation in Onitsha for just a month. He's the most respected king in Nigeria.

Long live Oni (The most respected king in Africa)
Sultan of Sokoto
Oba of Benin
Ooni of Ife
In that order
Re: Ooni Of Ife Almost Committed Suicide Over Loan by hush15: 9:07am On Dec 23, 2021
Wazobia2216:

Now this is an inspiring story!

A true picture of life itself!

Not some people that will only come and keep telling you how they got it right all through!

King, thank you for sharing! But why pull down a story building from 10th floor

What went wrong Some people go say na village people now undecided

#Ooni please shed more light

Femi Osibona ish comes to mind

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Almost Committed Suicide Over Loan by kramer: 9:10am On Dec 23, 2021
bcomputer101:
Kabiyesi ooo.

As an Igbo man wey i be, how I wish this man can rule us and our next generation in Onitsha for just a month. He's the most respected king in Nigeria.

Long live Oni (The most respected king in Africa)

Your Igbo brothers will not like this statement grin

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Almost Committed Suicide Over Loan by MansoryMX(m): 9:13am On Dec 23, 2021
andysnoopy:
How did he pay back the Loan? As Ooni??

Bailout I guess from State government or Federal government. 8 Billion Naira loan isn’t a joke o! Ordinary 13 million naira loan I took from Sterling bank in 2018, my eyes see shege! I will never advice anyone to take a bank loan. It can kill you! but I can never think of suicide sha cheesy
Re: Ooni Of Ife Almost Committed Suicide Over Loan by omokab: 9:17am On Dec 23, 2021
He was a good dancer when we are in Loyola college of 1991 set. He represented our college with sokaz and the like ladi sarumi a half cast in dancing competitions. So music has been part of him since when he was young .

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Almost Committed Suicide Over Loan by RALPHOW(m): 9:25am On Dec 23, 2021
Many who may not know what he was going through that time will call him a stingy man

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Bird Just Pooed On Me (Photo) / Oyinbo Men In Enugu Drinking Palm Wine And Local Dish (Photos) / Funny Naija Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.