Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,850 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

A Nairalander Gifts Her Customers Xmas Gifts - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Nairalander Gifts Her Customers Xmas Gifts (23684 Views)

Access Bank Is Rewarding All Her Customers With Free Airtime. / Lady Shed Tears Of Joy As Man Buys All Her Goods & Gifts Her Christmas Hamper / Tony Elumelu Rocks Michael Jackson's Outfit To Xmas Party - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Gifts Her Customers Xmas Gifts by Double0h7(f): 4:33am On Dec 23, 2021
Which kinda prison utensils be dis? embarassed
Re: A Nairalander Gifts Her Customers Xmas Gifts by cezarman(m): 5:35am On Dec 23, 2021
maureensylvia:
I followed a thread earlier that someone posted and asked for simple and classic gifts for customers and I came up with this...

It looks presentable and it's my little way of showing gratitude to my customers

It's nice but you should've check the spellings well before printing.

I feel it's suppose to be "Merry Christmas" not "Mary Christmas"
Abi na Mary get the birthday

I wish you could change it though cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Gifts Her Customers Xmas Gifts by maureensylvia(f): 7:35am On Dec 23, 2021
cezarman:

It's nice but you should've check the spellings well before printing.

I feel it's suppose to be "Merry Christmas" not "Mary Christmas"
Abi na Mary get the birthday

I wish you could change it though cry

Yes dear
It's was a typo error from the graphics and it's a permanent design... Dey cleaning it will ruin the cup

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Gifts Her Customers Xmas Gifts by maureensylvia(f): 7:36am On Dec 23, 2021
Double0h7:
Which kinda prison utensils be dis? embarassed

Lolzzzz how
Re: A Nairalander Gifts Her Customers Xmas Gifts by maureensylvia(f): 7:41am On Dec 23, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see your customer base increase as a result of this thread, I see suitors flooding your inbox with messages, I see some willing to pay you to travel hundreds of kilometers just to see them.

This I have seen.

Lol prophet I'm married close to 7 years with three kids
Re: A Nairalander Gifts Her Customers Xmas Gifts by 99thEnemy(m): 8:47am On Dec 23, 2021
chinchonglee:

Olodo CEO.
Business before emotions
grin
Re: A Nairalander Gifts Her Customers Xmas Gifts by bigjackass: 9:03am On Dec 23, 2021
pocohantas:
It is fine, but I don’t collect branded gifts anymore. Too many trays, mugs and plastic bowls from Nigerian weddings. I would be okay if I am not given any. smiley
just say you want the cup

Re: A Nairalander Gifts Her Customers Xmas Gifts by pocohantas(f): 9:07am On Dec 23, 2021
bigjackass:
just say you want the cup

I no go mind sha. tongue
Re: A Nairalander Gifts Her Customers Xmas Gifts by MufasaLion: 9:09am On Dec 23, 2021
Talk2david1:
We have Miss Nairaland?
This beauty pageant thing don suffer 4 Naija hands

grin grin grin

So funny ad hell
Re: A Nairalander Gifts Her Customers Xmas Gifts by realtalk19: 10:18am On Dec 23, 2021
maureensylvia:
You like? cheesy

The "mary'' was spelt wrongly instead of 'merry'. Btw its a lovely gift
Re: A Nairalander Gifts Her Customers Xmas Gifts by maureensylvia(f): 2:32pm On Dec 23, 2021
realtalk19:

The "mary'' was spelt wrongly instead of 'merry'. Btw its a lovely gift

Yeah... Typo graphics error and it's a permanent painting... Cleaning it will ruin the mug, I just had to accept
Re: A Nairalander Gifts Her Customers Xmas Gifts by maureensylvia(f): 2:35pm On Dec 23, 2021
chinchonglee:

Olodo CEO.
Business before emotions

Your previous posts says it all
Nope I won't banter words with you my dear
You don't worth it

At all cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Gifts Her Customers Xmas Gifts by realtalk19: 2:45pm On Dec 23, 2021
maureensylvia:

Yeah... Typo graphics error and it's a permanent painting... Cleaning it will ruin the mug, I just had to accept

Aww! That's ok. Merry Christmas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Gifts Her Customers Xmas Gifts by maureensylvia(f): 4:16am On Dec 24, 2021
Raxxye:
Wetin u dey sell?

Agro commodities
Re: A Nairalander Gifts Her Customers Xmas Gifts by maureensylvia(f): 4:17am On Dec 24, 2021
ecolime:
Nice one!

What's your business line?

Please vulture griller must not post his own gifts oo

Agro commodities
Re: A Nairalander Gifts Her Customers Xmas Gifts by MisterKennedy(m): 10:12pm On Dec 27, 2021
maureensylvia:
I followed a thread earlier that someone posted and asked for simple and classic gifts for customers and I came up with this...

It looks presentable and it's my little way of showing gratitude to my customers

Very thoughtful of you Maureen

It's so beautiful

May God bless your hustle 10 times next year in Jesus Name.

I love you so much sweetie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Gifts Her Customers Xmas Gifts by maureensylvia(f): 10:48am On Jan 02, 2022
MisterKennedy:

Very thoughtful of you Maureen

It's so beautiful

May God bless your hustle 10 times next year in Jesus Name.

I love you so much sweetie

Awwww
Amen
Thanks dearly
Re: A Nairalander Gifts Her Customers Xmas Gifts by MisterKennedy(m): 3:24pm On Jan 02, 2022
maureensylvia:

Awwww
Amen
Thanks dearly

You're welcome sweetie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Gifts Her Customers Xmas Gifts by MisterKennedy(m): 3:28pm On Jan 02, 2022
maureensylvia:

Awwww
Amen
Thanks dearly

Happy new week and new year to you sweetie

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Much Did You Exchange The Pound For Today? / CBN Sells Over $300m To Banks As Naira Gains / Mark Zuckerberg Loses $3.3 Billion After Changing Facebook News Feed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.