Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

A Nairalander Gifts Her Customers Xmas Gifts - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Nairalander Gifts Her Customers Xmas Gifts (23683 Views)

Access Bank Is Rewarding All Her Customers With Free Airtime. / Lady Shed Tears Of Joy As Man Buys All Her Goods & Gifts Her Christmas Hamper / Tony Elumelu Rocks Michael Jackson's Outfit To Xmas Party - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Gifts Her Customers Xmas Gifts by Eriokanmi: 9:09pm On Dec 22, 2021
lasisi69:
shocked

let me find you something
grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Gifts Her Customers Xmas Gifts by OneCandleAway(f): 9:09pm On Dec 22, 2021
gistmega:
This is advert not showing off. both this website owner and that lady are partnering. this is business. they should all fly the bleep outta my face

I'm sure Alex is involved in this advert
Re: A Nairalander Gifts Her Customers Xmas Gifts by FILEBE(m): 9:11pm On Dec 22, 2021
pocohantas:

This one is fine. I am sure your customers appreciate it.

I never said I will turn it down.

The least you could do is receive and also gift it out. It is kukuma free.
Re: A Nairalander Gifts Her Customers Xmas Gifts by OBALOLA55(m): 9:12pm On Dec 22, 2021
maureensylvia:
You like? cheesy
LIKE WHAT EXACTLY
Re: A Nairalander Gifts Her Customers Xmas Gifts by yorubakid: 9:14pm On Dec 22, 2021
maureensylvia:
I followed a thread earlier that someone posted and asked for simple and classic gifts for customers and I came up with this...

It looks presentable and it's my little way of showing gratitude to my customers

Nna eh,lekwanu obi nwa aa..see bweast of lifeshocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Gifts Her Customers Xmas Gifts by OBALOLA55(m): 9:14pm On Dec 22, 2021
pocohantas:
It is fine, but I don’t collect branded gifts anymore. Too many trays, mugs and plastic bowls from Nigerian weddings. I would be okay if I am not given any. smiley
IS THAT PART OF WHAT ANAMBRA MEN DID TO YOU TOO

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Gifts Her Customers Xmas Gifts by chinchonglee(m): 9:15pm On Dec 22, 2021
Bobmarie:
Make them buy you Benz

Lmao
When you open a business, rent house for your customers sef
When I open a business? Lol!
And you assumed i dnt have a business

Are you that frustrated?
Re: A Nairalander Gifts Her Customers Xmas Gifts by 99thEnemy(m): 9:15pm On Dec 22, 2021
maureensylvia:
I followed a thread earlier that someone posted and asked for simple and classic gifts for customers and I came up with this...

It looks presentable and it's my little way of showing gratitude to my customers

Na only you carry wetin dey your chest? grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Gifts Her Customers Xmas Gifts by chinchonglee(m): 9:18pm On Dec 22, 2021
maureensylvia:

Your opinion
My money cheesy
because of 1k gift.

You are either an inexperienced CEO or a stingy one.

How can someone patronize you for 1 full year and all the person get is a 1k cup and probably 3h plate.

Choose the best customers and gift them something of value.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Gifts Her Customers Xmas Gifts by ahnie: 9:19pm On Dec 22, 2021
For those behaving like obalende Spidermen,give your suggestions and move.
Pls talk with decorum, she's someone's wife.

Back to topic....Maureen I think a branded Ankara as Xmas gift would have bn lovely.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Gifts Her Customers Xmas Gifts by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 22, 2021
Jack005:
This your breast eh grin

Asin eh, better milk factory! cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Gifts Her Customers Xmas Gifts by trueking: 9:20pm On Dec 22, 2021
MARY CHIRSTMAS ? did you not proof read before giving the go ahead?
Re: A Nairalander Gifts Her Customers Xmas Gifts by pocohantas(f): 9:20pm On Dec 22, 2021
FILEBE:

The least you could do is receive and also gift it out. It is kukuma free.

You can receive in my behalf and gift it out as you please.
Re: A Nairalander Gifts Her Customers Xmas Gifts by Ara21(f): 9:23pm On Dec 22, 2021
This is lovely. Keep it up.
Re: A Nairalander Gifts Her Customers Xmas Gifts by shogsman(m): 9:38pm On Dec 22, 2021
chinchonglee:
I wouldn't accept such as an xmas gift.

If you can't buy something of value even if it's jst for two best customers, it would have been better.

You are giving someone cup.
I don't think entitled pricks like you fit the prospect of customers in her shop
Re: A Nairalander Gifts Her Customers Xmas Gifts by maureensylvia(f): 9:40pm On Dec 22, 2021
chinchonglee:

because of 1k gift.

You are either an inexperienced CEO or a stingy one.

How can someone patronize you for 1 full year and all the person get is a 1k cup and probably 3h plate.

Choose the best customers and gift them something of value.

Yes are you happy now? cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Gifts Her Customers Xmas Gifts by maureensylvia(f): 9:42pm On Dec 22, 2021
shogsman:
I don't think entitled pricks like you fit the prospect of customers in her shop

His type of customer, may I never encounter him grin even if he's buying goods Worth 500 million
Re: A Nairalander Gifts Her Customers Xmas Gifts by chinchonglee(m): 9:53pm On Dec 22, 2021
shogsman:
What will i be doing in a shop that offers only 1k cup as xmas gift?

Never!
I reject it for myself and my generations.

You and your lowlife families can fit in as her customers, i don't care.
Re: A Nairalander Gifts Her Customers Xmas Gifts by teeshet: 9:54pm On Dec 22, 2021
pocohantas:
It is fine, but I don’t collect branded gifts anymore. Too many trays, mugs and plastic bowls from Nigerian weddings. I would be okay if I am not given any. smiley
am coming to chop rice and chin your house on xmas day
Re: A Nairalander Gifts Her Customers Xmas Gifts by chinchonglee(m): 9:55pm On Dec 22, 2021
maureensylvia:

His type of customer, may I never encounter him grin even if he's buying goods Worth 500 million
Olodo CEO.
Business before emotions

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Gifts Her Customers Xmas Gifts by enoch273: 10:10pm On Dec 22, 2021
This is wonderful, you too can win yourself a Christmas gift of 200k cash prize when you participate in the Nescafe 3 in 1 buy and win promo. See details in the caption below...

Re: A Nairalander Gifts Her Customers Xmas Gifts by Lordedifice1: 10:14pm On Dec 22, 2021
Xmas is not Christmas
X is a factor which can mean anything
Its Christmas don't replace our christ with X
Re: A Nairalander Gifts Her Customers Xmas Gifts by ETIIKO: 10:17pm On Dec 22, 2021
It beautiful, well done!�
Re: A Nairalander Gifts Her Customers Xmas Gifts by Yinksy09(m): 10:23pm On Dec 22, 2021
It’s a lovely gift. It shows you appreciate your customers. I want the Oraimo Freepods as a gift.

Re: A Nairalander Gifts Her Customers Xmas Gifts by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 22, 2021
chinchonglee:

When I open a business? Lol!
And you assumed i dnt have a business

Are you that frustrated?

Send your questions to google.
Re: A Nairalander Gifts Her Customers Xmas Gifts by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 22, 2021
maureensylvia:

Ask the loser what Christmas gift he has received from the million dollar stores he has been shopping at, he will have nothing to tell you. His type of customer will not let you rest because they feel their purchases makes or breaks your life. Avoid them at all costs. You are a person first.

Even banks give cups, pens as souvenirs to customers, much less you. Your gift is thoughtful, no matter your level of business, this year was impossible on all business owners and you really tried.

People with no business experience or nothing their head commenting shiit. Very laughable.

6 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Gifts Her Customers Xmas Gifts by Nyascobar1414: 11:58pm On Dec 22, 2021
pocohantas:

Ok

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Gifts Her Customers Xmas Gifts by 2braithe: 12:37am On Dec 23, 2021
pocohantas:

pocohantas:

I never said I will turn it down.

What is the difference between not collecting something and turning something down?

I need to know.
Maybe my German is making my English rusty.

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Gifts Her Customers Xmas Gifts by 2braithe: 12:46am On Dec 23, 2021
99thEnemy:

Na only you carry wetin dey your chest? grin

yorubakid:

Nna eh,lekwanu obi nwa aa..see bweast of lifeshocked shocked

Jack005:
This your breast eh grin

If na me be the husband,I go buy SMA gold for the pikin.Na only me go dey devour these water melons grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Gifts Her Customers Xmas Gifts by executive12: 12:49am On Dec 23, 2021
chinchonglee:
I wouldn't accept such as an xmas gift.

If you can't buy something of value even if it's jst for two best customers, it would have been better.

You are giving someone cup.

So you expect her to give customers what, cars??
Re: A Nairalander Gifts Her Customers Xmas Gifts by Footsoldier(m): 3:57am On Dec 23, 2021
Good gestures from you towards your customers and client but The spelling of merry is wrong

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos : Customer Congest Banks As BVN Deadline Nears .. / How Much Did You Exchange The Pound For Today? / CBN Sells Over $300m To Banks As Naira Gains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.