Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,091 members, 7,814,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

What Kind Of Joy Is In Flaunting Something That Is Not Real? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Kind Of Joy Is In Flaunting Something That Is Not Real? (870 Views)

The Blood Of Jesus Is Not Real / EVERY HUMAN'S SPIRIT EAT FOOD WHAT KIND DOES YOURS EAT? / Pastor Anselm Madubuko's Mother-In-Law Sheds Tears Of Joy As She Gets A Car Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Joy Is In Flaunting Something That Is Not Real? by elated177: 9:48pm On Dec 22, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Fake breast, fake buttocks, fake complexion, etc. These things are not in your DNA and, therefore, cannot be transmitted to your children. What's the point really?

You are dark in complexion, your husband is dark, both your parents are dark, in fact dark complexion runs in your lineages, then you bleach your skin and still end up producing children with dark complexion.

How did people become so vain!

Pure, natural and unadulterated features are still the best. Features that a father or mother can pass on to his or her children are what should be celebrated and not fake, artificial features.

If your son or daughter cannot inherit that beauty because it is fake or artificial, should you be flaunting it?

What a world!

We, the saints, servants and messengers of Yahushua the Messiah, of YHVH Almighty, say no to fake or artificial lifestyles.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu YAH!
Re: What Kind Of Joy Is In Flaunting Something That Is Not Real? by duro4chang(m): 9:58pm On Dec 22, 2021
Fake certificates nko? People who cheated in schools to get good result nko? Forgery has been institutionalised!
Re: What Kind Of Joy Is In Flaunting Something That Is Not Real? by elated177: 5:45am On Dec 23, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!
Re: What Kind Of Joy Is In Flaunting Something That Is Not Real? by elated177: 10:36am On Dec 23, 2021
Be real.
Re: What Kind Of Joy Is In Flaunting Something That Is Not Real? by elated177: 12:01am On Dec 24, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!
Re: What Kind Of Joy Is In Flaunting Something That Is Not Real? by Ouchbabe(f): 2:01am On Dec 24, 2021
elated177:
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Fake breast, fake buttocks, fake complexion, etc. These things are not in your DNA and, therefore, cannot be transmitted to your children. What's the point really?

You are dark in complexion, your husband is dark, both your parents are dark, in fact dark complexion runs in your lineages, then you bleach your skin and still end up producing children with dark complexion.

Pure, natural and unadulterated features are still the best. Features that a father or mother can pass on to his or her children are what should be celebrated and not fake, artificial features.

If your son or daughter cannot inherit that beauty because it is fake or artificial, should you be flaunting it?

What a world!

We, the saints, servants and messengers of Yahushua the Messiah, of YHVH Almighty, say no to fake or artificial lifestyles.

From my point of view, the major reason is low self esteem. We should know that we are wonderfully and fearfully made especially my gender
Re: What Kind Of Joy Is In Flaunting Something That Is Not Real? by elated177: 9:50am On Dec 24, 2021
Ouchbabe:

From my point of view, the major reason is low self esteem. We should know that we are wonderfully and fearfully made

Very true.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Joy Is In Flaunting Something That Is Not Real? by LordReed(m): 9:59am On Dec 24, 2021
elated177:
El Elohe Yahshrael!

What a world!

Like the joy of flaunting a magic sky daddy that is not real. LMAO!
Re: What Kind Of Joy Is In Flaunting Something That Is Not Real? by elated177: 12:07am On Dec 25, 2021
LordReed:

Like the joy

Aren't you the one I saw along the road yesterday morning?
Re: What Kind Of Joy Is In Flaunting Something That Is Not Real? by LordReed(m): 12:53am On Dec 25, 2021
elated177:

Aren't you the one I saw along the road yesterday morning?
LoL! Merrry Christmas!
Re: What Kind Of Joy Is In Flaunting Something That Is Not Real? by elated177: 1:44am On Dec 25, 2021
LordReed:

LoL! Merrry Christmas!

What is Christmas? So, that was you?
Re: What Kind Of Joy Is In Flaunting Something That Is Not Real? by elated177: 1:53am On Dec 25, 2021
LordReed:

Like the joy of flaunting a magic sky daddy that is not real. LMAO!

Don't worry, Reed. You will find out how real he is when you hear and see the thunder and lightning roar and blaze in the sky on a very hot, sunny afternoon. On that day, Reed, you will be so terrified that you will not know when you will shout "El Elohe Yahshrael". You, Reed, will be so awestruck that you will shout "Great is the Mighty One of Elated177 and there is none like Him!"

Reed, I know what you are. You are just using atheism as a cover. You are not the only one, though. All those claiming atheism here are core satanists. They are no different from those who claim to believe in and follow the Creator but are indeed demon worshippers. Besides, there is no single atheist on nairaland. Not one.

I no dey make mouth. The forces of evil and wickedness already know whose servant I am.

If you don't believe that I have an awesome Daddy in the sky, use science to do what he uses me, his saint, servant and messenger, Elated177, to do on daily basis.

Reed, quit deceiving yourself thinking you are deceiving anyone. That is the worst kind of deception --- self-deception.
Re: What Kind Of Joy Is In Flaunting Something That Is Not Real? by LordReed(m): 2:11am On Dec 25, 2021
elated177:

Don't worry, Reed. You will find out how real he is when you hear and see the thunder and lightning roar and blaze in the sky on a very hot, sunny afternoon. On that day, Reed, you will be so terrified that you will not know when you will shout "El Elohe Yahshrael". You, Reed, will be so awestruck that you will shout "Great is the Mighty One of Elated177 and there is none like Him!"

Reed, I know what you are. You are just using atheism as a cover. You are not the only one, though. All those claiming atheism here are core satanists. They are no different from those who claim to believe in and follow the Creator but are indeed demon worshippers. Besides, there is no single atheist on nairaland. Not one.

I no dey make mouth. The forces of evil and wickedness already know whose servant I am.

If you don't believe that I have an awesome Daddy in the sky, use science to do what he uses me, his saint, servant and messenger, Elated177, to do on daily basis.

Reed, quit deceiving yourself thinking you are deceiving anyone. That is the worst kind of deception --- self-deception.

LMFAO! What a fukin' LARPer. Bwahahahahaha!
Re: What Kind Of Joy Is In Flaunting Something That Is Not Real? by elated177: 9:27am On Dec 25, 2021
LordReed:

LMFAO! What a fukin' LARPer. Bwahahahahaha!

He is speechless.
Re: What Kind Of Joy Is In Flaunting Something That Is Not Real? by LordReed(m): 5:33pm On Dec 25, 2021
elated177:

He is speechless.

LMFAO! Na wa for this your daydreams. I responded and you say I am speechless. Is that how delusional you are?
Re: What Kind Of Joy Is In Flaunting Something That Is Not Real? by elated177: 11:06pm On Dec 25, 2021
LordReed:

LMFAO! Na wa for this your daydreams. I responded and you say I am speechless. Is that how delusional you are?

Yeah! You were speechless and that's why you resorted to your usual useless "larper" word.
Re: What Kind Of Joy Is In Flaunting Something That Is Not Real? by LordReed(m): 8:09am On Dec 26, 2021
elated177:

Yeah! You were speechless and that's why you resorted to your usual useless "larper" word.

Apparently you don't know the meaning of speechless. LMFAO!
Re: What Kind Of Joy Is In Flaunting Something That Is Not Real? by elated177: 8:44pm On Dec 26, 2021
LordReed:

Apparently you don't know the meaning of speechless. LMFAO!

Mtcheeeeew! Ihe efu!
Re: What Kind Of Joy Is In Flaunting Something That Is Not Real? by LordReed(m): 10:21pm On Dec 26, 2021
elated177:

Mtcheeeeew! Ihe efu!

LMFAO!
[img]https://c./T0TAVgGgs9wAAAAC/bat-girl-tongue.gif[/img]
Re: What Kind Of Joy Is In Flaunting Something That Is Not Real? by elated177: 4:54am On Dec 27, 2021
LordReed:

LMFAO!
[img]https://c./T0TAVgGgs9wAAAAC/bat-girl-tongue.gif[/img]

Where do they have you, Reed? Is it on their laps, their back or their chest?
Re: What Kind Of Joy Is In Flaunting Something That Is Not Real? by LordReed(m): 9:37am On Dec 27, 2021
elated177:

Where do they have you, Reed? Is it on their laps, their back or their chest?

Ask your omniscient god to tell you. LMFAO! Isn't it funny that you keep asking questions you could easily ask your supposedly omniscient god or maybe because you know your imaginary god won't answer you. Bwahahahahaha!
Re: What Kind Of Joy Is In Flaunting Something That Is Not Real? by elated177: 6:55pm On Dec 27, 2021
LordReed:

Ask your omniscient god to tell you. LMFAO! Isn't it funny that you keep asking questions you could easily ask your supposedly omniscient god or maybe because you know your imaginary god won't answer you. Bwahahahahaha!

I guess you don't know.
Re: What Kind Of Joy Is In Flaunting Something That Is Not Real? by elated177: 7:02pm On Nov 08, 2022
Apt.

(1) (Reply)

Muslim Man Beheads 17 Year Old Wife & Shares Video Online (disturbing) / Why Do White Garments Church Walk Barefoot To Church? / Christian Singles Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.