Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

10 Types Of People You'll Definitely Meet Travelling By Road As A Nigerian. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 10 Types Of People You'll Definitely Meet Travelling By Road As A Nigerian. (20460 Views)

Protest On Lagos-Ibadan Road As Truck Hits Stray Cows (Photos) / Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) / Commuters Forced To Ride On Horses On Mile12 - Ikorodu Road As Traffic Worsens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Definitely Meet Travelling By Road As A Nigerian. by Prosmobi: 10:29am On Dec 23, 2021
Number 7 got me
Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Definitely Meet Travelling By Road As A Nigerian. by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 23, 2021
Idamond:

add yours?
merry Christmas and a happy new year in advance.
safe journey to all travellers.
The ones who always complain about the government and how things are going in this country.
How Rice was N5 during their time cheesy

But on a serious note Nigeria is very hard now

5 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Definitely Meet Travelling By Road As A Nigerian. by Arizonaz: 10:30am On Dec 23, 2021
Lol. Those that buy Action bitter or Best cream so as to enjoy the journey on a highness level.

7 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Definitely Meet Travelling By Road As A Nigerian. by cliqtips: 10:30am On Dec 23, 2021
Seems you don't know why I did that....

Let me hint you, that's called booking of space. It helps me buy time before I come up with my comment on the post.
Do you get it ? Or should I explain further. grin grin

Now, go back and check my comment to see what I'm talking about...
obembet:

Must you people comment? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Definitely Meet Travelling By Road As A Nigerian. by Uchedizzy(f): 10:31am On Dec 23, 2021
Lol, funny but true
Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Definitely Meet Travelling By Road As A Nigerian. by paltielx: 10:31am On Dec 23, 2021
No. 7 weak me o, my mom belongs to that group

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Definitely Meet Travelling By Road As A Nigerian. by obembet(f): 10:31am On Dec 23, 2021
cliqtips:
Seems you don't know that I did that....

Let me hint you, that's called booking of space. It helps me buy time before I come up with my comment on the post.
Do you get it ? Or should I explain further. grin grin

Now, go back and check my comment to see what I'm talking about...

Land grabbing grin
Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Definitely Meet Travelling By Road As A Nigerian. by kanmie(m): 10:32am On Dec 23, 2021
Idamond:

add yours?

11. What about the arguementators??
They can argue for Africa

12. The comedians.
These set of PEOPLE will continue to comment on anything just to sound funny and make you laugh.

13. The toasters
These ones always find ways to toast fine fine girls at the slightest opportunity.

14. The observer/spectators.
These set of PEOPLE won't contribute to anything through out.
You keep hearing "hmmmm... Really, oh, na wa oo"
They wont make any meaningful contribution to any conversations in the bus.

15. The movie lovers
The people bring out their gadget, stick their earpiece then start to watch movies as soon as the driver commence the journey.

6 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Definitely Meet Travelling By Road As A Nigerian. by kaywhy09(m): 10:34am On Dec 23, 2021
Virtual has taken over

Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Definitely Meet Travelling By Road As A Nigerian. by Admiral49(m): 10:35am On Dec 23, 2021
Kajaard:

When I was still in school I was in this category. It's the best joor, just mind your business, put on your headphones and shut off the world. Other introverts like me can easily relate cool

It saves you from unnecessary discussion but being engaged in discussion can get you good friends

7 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Definitely Meet Travelling By Road As A Nigerian. by seyz91(m): 10:39am On Dec 23, 2021
You get am
Mood11:
Those that Carry bag of rice and the whole of Lagos to their village just to show that they made it this year and will be using it to inconvenience you that has just a backpack on you grin

Those that have some cash in mints that won't hesitate to open their purse wide so that you can see it each time they want to buy Plantain chips cheesy

Those that will be looking so new because everything on them is newly bought for the sole purpose of traveling for the season and will be looking at you as if you are inferior grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Definitely Meet Travelling By Road As A Nigerian. by NohurryInLife: 10:40am On Dec 23, 2021
wizdomnzube:
My type

The toasters... we dey toast all the fine fine babes for the motor [b]but the moment we reach Ore, men go disappear [/b]because those toasted babes go dey expect us to pay for all the nonsense they buy cheesy
Una 4 wait continue the toasting now
grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Definitely Meet Travelling By Road As A Nigerian. by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 23, 2021
You would have added these set of people

If i had known i would have enter plane

The comedians.

The talkative

7 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Definitely Meet Travelling By Road As A Nigerian. by introvertednerd: 10:45am On Dec 23, 2021
People like me that our earpiece is always in our ear. If I'm not watching a movie, I'm listening to music. Like I don't talk to anybody till I get to my destination.
Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Definitely Meet Travelling By Road As A Nigerian. by seyz91(m): 10:45am On Dec 23, 2021
cheesy
wizdomnzube:
My type

The toasters... we dey toast all the fine fine babes for the motor but the moment we reach Ore, men go disappear because those toasted babes go dey expect us to pay for all the nonsense they buy cheesy
Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Definitely Meet Travelling By Road As A Nigerian. by ppogba: 10:46am On Dec 23, 2021
I remember a journey when I was forced to belong to the 4th group. The prayer warrior.

It was a journey from Warri to Lagos. Seated beside me was an herbalist with all his insigma and paraphernalia of office. Omo, na so speaking in tongues start praying against the agenda of blood drinkers and flesh eaters. By the time we got to Benin, babalawo self tire for me sleep off.

5 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Definitely Meet Travelling By Road As A Nigerian. by Exceed15: 10:50am On Dec 23, 2021
No 3 people are so annoying.
Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Definitely Meet Travelling By Road As A Nigerian. by Agboconsult1(m): 10:57am On Dec 23, 2021
Those that have a very terrible mouth odour. And those without shame that will keep on polluting the air from all what they ate on the journey.
Pray not to travel with them.
Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Definitely Meet Travelling By Road As A Nigerian. by KushLyon(m): 11:10am On Dec 23, 2021
That number 7 dey always stay front seat or right behind the driver grin anytime the driver tries to overtake dangote truck, they be like

6 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Definitely Meet Travelling By Road As A Nigerian. by do4luv14(m): 11:12am On Dec 23, 2021
wizdomnzube:
My type

The toasters... we dey toast all the fine fine babes for the motor but the moment we reach Ore, men go disappear because those toasted babes go dey expect us to pay for all the nonsense they buy cheesy

Guy you don fall toasters hand be dat oo, unable reach Ore, carry her go one corner sama am one quicky, then buy orishirishi for am, landlady, nobody win

2 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Definitely Meet Travelling By Road As A Nigerian. by dododawa1: 11:15am On Dec 23, 2021
The one is family will be calling from beginning to end of journey,we Na dey now till end of journey.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Definitely Meet Travelling By Road As A Nigerian. by Crystalom3(m): 11:20am On Dec 23, 2021
Idamond:

add yours?
my fine adoka

Op you be idoma too?
Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Definitely Meet Travelling By Road As A Nigerian. by yungz: 11:33am On Dec 23, 2021
q
Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Definitely Meet Travelling By Road As A Nigerian. by Valuc: 11:45am On Dec 23, 2021
gambia:
I prefer driving myself so i hardly experience all these.
boring
Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Definitely Meet Travelling By Road As A Nigerian. by yinkeys(m): 11:49am On Dec 23, 2021
I’ve never seen anyone vomiting. I didn’t know some people’s immune would be that weak in Nigeria.
What will they do if they go to the Atlantic ?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Definitely Meet Travelling By Road As A Nigerian. by Germi9: 11:54am On Dec 23, 2021
The ones that will be playing christian music on their fones from beginning of the journey till the end

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Definitely Meet Travelling By Road As A Nigerian. by Femi8586(m): 12:01pm On Dec 23, 2021
DropsMic:
7. The Vomitters (From car sickness)

Motion sickness rather. Not car sickness
Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Definitely Meet Travelling By Road As A Nigerian. by chigator2: 12:05pm On Dec 23, 2021
The Molesters.

Touching women and men alike inappropriately. I've been a victim

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Trailer Crushes Okada Rider To Death In Nnewi (graphic Pics) / Diesel Truck Catches Fire At Marina, Lagos (Video) / Car Burns On 3rd Mainland Bridge This Morning (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.