Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

10 Types Of People You'll Definitely Meet Travelling By Road As A Nigerian. - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 10 Types Of People You'll Definitely Meet Travelling By Road As A Nigerian. (20461 Views)

Protest On Lagos-Ibadan Road As Truck Hits Stray Cows (Photos) / Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) / Commuters Forced To Ride On Horses On Mile12 - Ikorodu Road As Traffic Worsens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Definitely Meet Travelling By Road As A Nigerian. by cliqtips: 12:14pm On Dec 23, 2021
no, I no grab the land nau na book I book ahm grin grin

obembet:

Land grabbing grin
Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Definitely Meet Travelling By Road As A Nigerian. by Pootle: 12:26pm On Dec 23, 2021
Admiral49:
The ones that will not smile or talk with anybody throughout the journey.
that me mehn headphone and am good...careless on what others do
Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Definitely Meet Travelling By Road As A Nigerian. by donmik: 12:44pm On Dec 23, 2021
I love this, you are right OP

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Definitely Meet Travelling By Road As A Nigerian. by FahBuLous: 12:50pm On Dec 23, 2021
The silent onlookers...

That's me...

Very quiet during the journey but very observant... I look at the road vehemently like my love depends on it..

The phone pressers...

Also me...

At some point I look at the road very well and on the other hand, press the day light out of my phone... grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Definitely Meet Travelling By Road As A Nigerian. by julitoch: 1:10pm On Dec 23, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Definitely Meet Travelling By Road As A Nigerian. by DropsMic(m): 1:56pm On Dec 23, 2021
Femi8586:

Motion sickness rather. Not car sickness

Mine is car.. Because it only happens when i'm inside one
Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Definitely Meet Travelling By Road As A Nigerian. by Allisgud: 2:08pm On Dec 23, 2021
U don enter bus with students before?na there u go dey hear talk like ASUU strike,the new sug president and the last semester
Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Definitely Meet Travelling By Road As A Nigerian. by gambia(m): 2:18pm On Dec 23, 2021
Valuc:
boring

Not really bro, my jamz keep me busy.

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Definitely Meet Travelling By Road As A Nigerian. by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:39pm On Dec 23, 2021
Interesting
Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Definitely Meet Travelling By Road As A Nigerian. by liya11: 3:05pm On Dec 23, 2021
Admiral49:

Yep!
That's me, it's not pride just don't know how to relate with people.
Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Definitely Meet Travelling By Road As A Nigerian. by Solomon799(m): 3:22pm On Dec 23, 2021
Lolzzz nice one my IDOMA brother
Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Definitely Meet Travelling By Road As A Nigerian. by Huracio(m): 3:34pm On Dec 23, 2021
DropsMic:
7. The Vomitters (From car sickness)
chai you just described me finish ooo...naso I dey vomit anytime I dey travel but na avomine dey prevent ham sha...

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Definitely Meet Travelling By Road As A Nigerian. by supredenki(m): 3:36pm On Dec 23, 2021
The ones that will watch movies from the beginning of the trip to the end; they would have downloaded movies enough to watch.
Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Definitely Meet Travelling By Road As A Nigerian. by Huracio(m): 3:36pm On Dec 23, 2021
liya11:

Yep!
That's me, it's not pride just don't know how to relate with people.
naso me self dey do ooo, I no go talk anything oooo throughout the journey and if I start to vomit they will all say sorry bro...and I won't still relate with them..

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Definitely Meet Travelling By Road As A Nigerian. by TemmyDayo50(m): 4:21pm On Dec 23, 2021
IKBARUTEN11:
I

Meanwhile
Did he propagate or share a fake news...?
Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Definitely Meet Travelling By Road As A Nigerian. by PericomaNwankwo: 5:12pm On Dec 23, 2021
Idamond:

add yours?
merry Christmas and a happy new year in advance.
safe journey to all travellers.

These are all false
Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Definitely Meet Travelling By Road As A Nigerian. by CoolAmbience(m): 5:12pm On Dec 23, 2021
DropsMic:
7. The Vomitters (From car sickness)

Lol.

I was in the same Sienna with a mother travelling with her young children from Lagos, just this past Saturday.

The daughter 'threw up' up to 10 times before we reached Benin.

I even had to assist them with nylon bags for the vomiting....
Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Definitely Meet Travelling By Road As A Nigerian. by Anndrew(m): 5:22pm On Dec 23, 2021
ppogba:
I remember a journey when I was forced to belong to the 4th group. The prayer warrior.

It was a journey from Warri to Lagos. Seated beside me was an herbalist with all his insigma and paraphernalia of office. Omo, na so speaking in tongues start praying against the agenda of blood drinkers and flesh eaters. By the time we got to Benin, babalawo self tire for me sleep off.
lolz..baba no send una..
Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Definitely Meet Travelling By Road As A Nigerian. by Ekpekus(m): 6:42pm On Dec 23, 2021
FalseProphet1:
The vomiters...this ones sit at the back of the bus, and as the driver is bouncing on pot holes, they'll start vomiting.

The over Sabi... This ones know every corner and area from Lagos to Abakaliki, they know the names of every state and local government they will pass.

The ones that will put fear in you....just pray not to enter the same bus with these ones, they will tell you all the accidents and robberies that occurred on any area you reach, they'll tell you how a luxury bus plunged into the river killing everyone on board.

On the average, road traveling is very interesting, aside the insecurity, road travelling is fun.
You didn't see anything today @false prophet1 grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Definitely Meet Travelling By Road As A Nigerian. by Ekpekus(m): 6:51pm On Dec 23, 2021
Kajaard:

When I was still in school I was in this category. It's the best joor, just mind your business, put on your headphones and shut off the world. Other introverts like me can easily relate cool
We dey this whatsapp group grin
Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Definitely Meet Travelling By Road As A Nigerian. by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:19pm On Dec 23, 2021
Admiral49:
Thats me
Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Definitely Meet Travelling By Road As A Nigerian. by Efulefu(f): 7:26pm On Dec 23, 2021
The liars, they will tell you they have a car parked at home but they didn't use it, just because they are interested in boarding a commacial bus
Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Definitely Meet Travelling By Road As A Nigerian. by danilo45: 7:44pm On Dec 23, 2021
Does once with headset
Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Definitely Meet Travelling By Road As A Nigerian. by wizdomnzube(m): 7:58pm On Dec 23, 2021
do4luv14:

Guy you don fall toasters hand be dat oo, unable reach Ore, carry her go one corner sama am one quicky, then buy orishirishi for am, landlady, nobody win
cheesy Bros, me nor dey do that kind agbero kind of doking. I dey like run my shit for my unit, with enough booze and weed cheesy
Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Definitely Meet Travelling By Road As A Nigerian. by Landmack: 8:23pm On Dec 23, 2021
Idamond:

add yours?
merry Christmas and a happy new year in advance.
safe journey to all travellers.

Those herbalists that will always sell herbal drugs to passengers. Dem dey always dey grateful to God when na women make up 90% of passengers. Na women sabi patronise them
Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Definitely Meet Travelling By Road As A Nigerian. by IKBARUTEN11(m): 9:22pm On Dec 23, 2021
Not in anyway. There is a gang up against him .His phone was seized on the order of a member of one of the EBHA members. Ever since then, his fb account and pseudo account created with his name has been in use to spread fake news about the govt

TemmyDayo50:

Did he propagate or share a fake news...?
Re: 10 Types Of People You'll Definitely Meet Travelling By Road As A Nigerian. by Melaninprincess(f): 11:52pm On Dec 23, 2021
Those that buy coffee/tea at almost every major stop if it's a long distance journey too.

Buy Nescafe's original 25g 3-in-1 sachet and save the empty sachet afterward. Submit 8 empty sachets to get a scratch card at any of our redemption centers nationwide and to win airtime and cash prizes of up to N200,000.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Diesel Truck Catches Fire At Marina, Lagos (Video) / Car Burns On 3rd Mainland Bridge This Morning (Photos) / Armless Man Falls From Train In Ilorin, Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.