Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Think Outside The Box! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Think Outside The Box! (133 Views)

Please Don't Complain About The Price Of Petrol Just Think Outside The Box / How Can I Reactivate A Nigerian Dormant Bank Account From Outside The Country? / Man In The Box, The Brain Behind It And Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Think Outside The Box! by Mbee247(m): 8:45am On Dec 23, 2021
Sometimes maybe we just need to think just outside the box and solve a problem.

Am not saying money is not important but with what i am seeing it seems over more than 100% of us can't do or even transact anything without money.

I guess it shouldn't be like that,with my own knowledge and deep meditation,i discovered maybe one does not necessarily need money to actually live,most of us all majorly use cash money as a form exchange like we can't really do without it exchanging,maybe crypto is giving us another alternative but we actually need more alternatives.

The "real power" is getting bunches and bunches upon different alternatives of exchange,not necessarily everytime cash, crypto,land or whatever,we need more alternatives!

I was going out sometimes back,for the first time in my life i saw an established school that does not majorly uses cash as a form of exchange, instead they collect iron condemn, empty plastic bottles,not so good tyres and other form of waste to actually solve the problem of parents not able to pay the sch. fees and at the same time,they positively influencing the environment, though cash payment is still a form of exchange in the sch.

Like in my entire life,i have never heard of anything like that before!

What does it tell you, it's just one thing and it's to think outside the box!

I hope we got to take one or two!

©'21.

(1) (Reply)

Wholesale Classy Bow Coral Clutch Bag / Morning Business People Of Nairaland ! Convert Your Paypal Funds At N400/$ / You Think You Need Money To Start Making Money Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.