Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money (51972 Views)

Port-Harcourt Hotel Serial Killer: Protest By Youth & Women As Killings Increase / Sister: Nikky Dora Killed In Port-Harcourt Hotel, Worked There, Not A Prostitute / Protesters Carry Placard Blaming Victims Found Dead In Port-Harcourt Hotel (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by Mercury12(m): 12:30pm On Dec 23, 2021
Gobe
Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by Timoleon(m): 12:30pm On Dec 23, 2021
Sexually assaulted till he was unconscious?

Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by Nyanabo(m): 12:31pm On Dec 23, 2021
That unknown substance is known by all men. It's been called various name by different men amongst different tribes but the effect is same world over.

Those substance is boobi & puna in the local ligua franca. He fell victim to those.

He thought he was wise, he thought he had seen free food to eat without pay,

But Dem don tell say him na mumu man grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by Buliwyf: 12:31pm On Dec 23, 2021
shogsman:

You're a complete idiot,it is foolish crime apologists like you that makes it difficult for survivers to report crimes.

You are a complete slowpoke. If you think the lady just entered a random hotel to rob a guy. Gullible halfwits. cheesy
Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by shogsman(m): 12:32pm On Dec 23, 2021
cyborg44:
The man enjoyed the act that is why the lady is able to cart away with is belongies.
A demented lowlife rape apologist like you would think that

1 Like

Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 23, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Which one be mysterious substances...just say she use yansh, breast and kpekus for the man

After three rounds the man weak....then sleep off before the woman disarm he things

Kpekus, breast and yansh be loose guarding men
Lolz
Since 18DC
Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by shogsman(m): 12:33pm On Dec 23, 2021
Buliwyf:

You are a complete slowpoke. If you think the lady just entered a random hotel to rob a guy. Gullible halfwits. cheesy
Typical uneducated street urchin who can't read and comprehend anything,the guy was selling goods you idiot,the lady posed as a seller.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by habsydiamond(m): 12:33pm On Dec 23, 2021
shogsman:

Ignoramus,you keep spewing dust about things you don't know shit about. Fyi rape is rape doesn't matter what your gender is
open the page in Nigeria constitution where e dey and I won't argue with u anymore. Women are presume to be a weaker human being. For a woman to be convicted for rape, a man must be involved and she's the accomplish
Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by Mercury12(m): 12:34pm On Dec 23, 2021
Tell ur sister or female friend to go and do it fess then u will know weather it is recognized by the law or not

habsydiamond:
Not recognized by law say woman rape u or molest u... Oga u are on ur own oo

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by meccuno: 12:35pm On Dec 23, 2021
habsydiamond:
Not recognized by law say woman rape u or molest u... Oga u are on ur own oo
The phones nko?
Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by Buliwyf: 12:35pm On Dec 23, 2021
shogsman:

Typical uneducated street urchin who can't read and comprehend anything,the guy was selling goods you idiot,the lady posed as a seller.

Daft animal who cannot logically infer. So someone selling cannot leave the place to go and have easy sex in a hotel right? He probably lost his boss' money and valuables in the process and is looking for cheap excuse. So you are this daft and can't think straight?

Where did you read that the lady posed as a seller? Mumu. And he is accusing others of not being able to read
Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by Flamemignon1(m): 12:37pm On Dec 23, 2021
SuperBlack:
This will gain no much attention, rather a lot of people will ignore it, because it's a woman against man

If it's a Man trying to Rape a Girl now, you will be seeing Hashtags everywhere
Just look at the comments and you will see men either shaming him or wishing they were in his position. We are our own worst enemy

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 23, 2021
Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by Cowbell521: 12:37pm On Dec 23, 2021
Evil gender
Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by YorubaIsCursed: 12:37pm On Dec 23, 2021
Yoruba ladies self angry cry

1 Like

Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by habsydiamond(m): 12:37pm On Dec 23, 2021
Mercury12:
Tell ur sister or female friend to go and do it fess then u will know weather it is recognized by the law or not

u don talk be that abi

Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by cyborg44: 12:37pm On Dec 23, 2021
shogsman:

A demented lowlife rape apologist like you would think that
Believe it or not, men always enjoy the sex act whether consensual or forced. Know this and have peace.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by shogsman(m): 12:38pm On Dec 23, 2021
Buliwyf:

Daft animal who cannot logically infer. So someone selling cannot leave the place to go and have easy sex in a hotel right? He probably lost his boss' money and valuables in the process and is looking for cheap excuse. So you are this daft and can't think straight?
You're as dumb as it is,which is not a surprise seen as you're probably a rapist yourself, professionals has done Thier job,yet lowlifes nonentities like you with zero experience or common sense is going on about your foolish imagination.
Your first reaction is to blame the victim,you lowlife scum

1 Like

Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by Buliwyf: 12:39pm On Dec 23, 2021
shogsman:

You're as dumb as it is,which is not a surprise seen as you're probably a rapist yourself, professionals has done Thier job,yet lowlifes nonentities like you with zero experience or common sense is going on about your foolish imagination.
Your first reaction is to blame the victim,you lowlife scum

E dey pain the mugu. Please show us where the lady posed as a seller. Buffoon. The idiot is pained like no tomorrow. The foolish boy lost money because of sex. Kill yaself.
Woman don rape this weakling before. Lol
Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by shogsman(m): 12:40pm On Dec 23, 2021
cyborg44:
Believe it or not, men always enjoy the sex act whether consensual or forced. Know this and have peace.
It is rapists and foolish rape apologists like you that embolden perverts and pedophile all around the world.
A typical idiot that cannot differentiate between biological and psychological effect, it is idiots like you who don't see any problem with adult women abusing your male child

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by Flamemignon1(m): 12:41pm On Dec 23, 2021
Dreadshy:
Where are the future is femail people? But oga you fall our hands, we suppose flog ypu for market square.
Sure... Blame the victim. For once, why can't we men use the patriarchy for something like this, for change instead y'all make it toxic

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by Buliwyf: 12:42pm On Dec 23, 2021
shogsman:

It is rapists and foolish rape apologists like you that embolden perverts and pedophile all around the world.
A typical idiot that cannot differentiate between biological and psychological effect, it is idiots like you who don't see any problem with adult women abusing your male child

Look at the animal just insulting everyone out of frustration. @Cyborg44 ignore the mumu. Na hunger dey hammer the idiot brain so.
Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by shogsman(m): 12:43pm On Dec 23, 2021
Buliwyf:

E dey pain the mugu. Please show us where the lady posed as a seller. Buffoon. The idiot is pained like no tomorrow. The foolish boy lost money because of sex. Kill yaself.
Woman don rape this weakling before. Lol
Your mother and father probably encouraged this behavior,or raised you as a pedophile which is why you have no problem with rape.
People like you should not be allowed in the society,I won't be surprised if you touch your own children inappropriately in the future.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by Comedian2019: 12:43pm On Dec 23, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Which one be mysterious substances...just say she use yansh, breast and kpekus for the man

After three rounds the man weak....then sleep off before the woman disarm he things

Kpekus, breast and yansh be loose guarding men
Na true talk be that. Nothing mysterious.
Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by Buliwyf: 12:45pm On Dec 23, 2021
shogsman:

Your mother and father probably encouraged this behavior,or raised you as a pedophile which is why you have no problem with rape.
People like you should not be allowed in the society,I won't be surprised if you touch your own children inappropriately in the future.

I can see your mother and father did a good job too. That's why you are quick to involve people's parent. Cheap fool and spawn of worthless dogs trying so hard to virtue signal only to end up bringing out the worst of himself to the world. I guess that's how they raise people in your family since you know so much about raising a pedophile. cheesy cheesy cheesy

You still haven't told me where you read the lady is a seller. Dumbo goat
Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by shogsman(m): 12:46pm On Dec 23, 2021
Buliwyf:

Look at the animal just insulting everyone out of frustration. @Cyborg44 ignore the mumu. Na hunger dey hammer the idiot brain so.
Get off my mentions you pedophile and rape apologist, useless simp who thinks all men thinks about is sex,real men can get laid anytime they want,so when they're coerced drugged for sex they have a problem with that, I bet a pathetic excuse of a weakling like yourself will beg to get raped by a woman.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by shogsman(m): 12:48pm On Dec 23, 2021
Buliwyf:

I can see your mother and father did a good job too. That's why you are quick to involve people's parent. Cheap fool and spawn of worthless dogs trying so hard to virtue signal only to end up bringing out the worst of himself to the world. I guess that's how they raise people in your family since you know so much about raising a pedophile. cheesy cheesy cheesy
All I know is Your mother and father did not raise you well and children should be kept away from you because you're a pedophile who glorifies rape.deranged simp fiends like you would do anything for sex including raping a minor.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by Buliwyf: 12:48pm On Dec 23, 2021
shogsman:

Get off my mentions you pedophile and rape apologist, useless simp who thinks all men thinks about is sex,real men can get laid anytime they want,so when they're coerced drugged for sex they have a problem with that, I bet a pathetic excuse of a weakling like yourself will beg to get raped by a woman.

Sorry. You don't sound like a real man. You are whining like a girl on her first period. Stop counting yourself as one. The petulant goat who quoted me first and started insulting my parents wants me off his mentions. Whiny foolish girl. I am still waiting for you to show me where the lady posed as a seller.
Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by Buliwyf: 12:51pm On Dec 23, 2021
shogsman:

All I know is Your mother and father did not raise you well and children should be kept away from you because you're a pedophile who glorifies rape.deranged simp fiends like you would do anything for sex including raping a minor.

Yeah. The guy who can't show me where the lady posed as a seller magically leaped to the conclusion that I support rape of men by women therefore I am a pedophile. Intelligent thinking isn't one of your strength, is it. I like how your mom and dad raised you well but your first recourse is insults of others and their parents. What a great job your parents did. They must be proud of birthing a mistake like you cheesy
Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by Babapyro: 12:52pm On Dec 23, 2021
Buliwyf:
Nonsense. The guy will not tell us the truth about what transpired now but will claim some unknown substance was used to lure him.

He should just agree that he goofed and tried to get easy sex only to be swindled and robbed.
You sound like a typical unexposed Nigerian who lacks basic understanding. The news is pointing to someone yet you dey talk trash. Just so you know, hundreds of women have been jailed for sexually assaulting men so it happens, you sound like you could rape somebody truly

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by cyborg44: 12:53pm On Dec 23, 2021
Buliwyf:

Oga why the insult. I just dey express my own opinion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mother Puts Her Son's Legs In Boiled Water In Etche Rivers (Graphic Photo) / Phone Thief Caught In Onitsha, Stripped Naked (Photos) / Two Women Fight Each Other To Show Who's In Charge In Their Compound. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.