Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money (51973 Views)

Port-Harcourt Hotel Serial Killer: Protest By Youth & Women As Killings Increase / Sister: Nikky Dora Killed In Port-Harcourt Hotel, Worked There, Not A Prostitute / Protesters Carry Placard Blaming Victims Found Dead In Port-Harcourt Hotel (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by Buliwyf: 1:59pm On Dec 23, 2021
Discombulator:

You really are a complete idiot,so going about your business and trying to make a sale is greed, maybe your parents did deserve what they are calling them,cos you lack home training

Analogies are not your strong suit. Or are you so angry you can't think right again? grin cheesy

Should I draw a diagram for you to get it?
Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by Buliwyf: 1:59pm On Dec 23, 2021
Ishitinyourlife:

How many times have you raped grin grin your smelly mother's puss*y today, don't lie o

Conclusion your mother's pussy is smelly. Got it.
Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by Ishitinyourlife: 1:59pm On Dec 23, 2021
Buliwyf:

You can use your 1000 monikers to talk and think you can intimidate me by mentioning how many people are against me lol. Lesser humans like you are concerned about what lowest common denominator of the society says and try to please them. I am not. If you like be 1000. I will stick to what I can draw from the facts presented to me. cheesy
Anywhere I see your post I'm calling you out for the rapist and bastard you are

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by Testimony1988(m): 2:00pm On Dec 23, 2021
Hmmmm, just like that, how comes the woman was able to identify him in his shop?
Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by Discombulator: 2:01pm On Dec 23, 2021
Buliwyf:

Analogies are not your strong suit. Or are you so angry you can't think right again? grin cheesy

Should I draw a diagram for you to get it?
Oh hush it and don't ever quote me again,you classless rapist. I don't roll with people like you, don't ever associate yourself with my post

1 Like

Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by Buliwyf: 2:01pm On Dec 23, 2021
Ishitinyourlife:

Ok. Obviously I expect that from jobless petulant people. Thank you for letting me know I have gotten to you very badly today. LMAO.

But disprove my claim first. Lol
Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by Ishitinyourlife: 2:02pm On Dec 23, 2021
Buliwyf:

Ok. Obviously I expect that from jobless petulant people. Thank you for letting me know I have gotten to you very badly today. LMAO.

But disprove my claim first. Lol
You need to tell me how many men have fuvked your mum today first before I answer your questions grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by Buliwyf: 2:03pm On Dec 23, 2021
Discombulator:

Oh hush it and don't ever quote me again,you classless rapist. I don't roll with people like you, don't ever associate yourself with my post

Says the guy who is using multiple monikers to quote me. Lol

You know you guys could have just shown me where my logic fails from the article posted and you won't need to go so far down this rabbit hole.

Next time learn to make your own claims with logic instead of trying to intimidate others out of their position. Argumentum ad baculum never helps against some people.
Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by Buliwyf: 2:04pm On Dec 23, 2021
Ishitinyourlife:

You need to tell me how many men have fuvked your mum today first before I answer your questions grin grin

After you tell me yours. Look how far you guys have degenerated in this thread. Anyone just has to read through and know who is a better person between me and you posers. Lol
Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by Jalaw: 2:05pm On Dec 23, 2021
Mumu man, nobody use substance on you.
Na your foolishness put you for this mess.
Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by Babapyro: 2:05pm On Dec 23, 2021
Ishitinyourlife:

I respectfully second that,we have an ethical duty to call out rapists when we see them
Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by Buliwyf: 2:06pm On Dec 23, 2021
I like how I have shown on this thread that the self-proclaimed bastions of morality aren't any different from the girl that commited the crime in the OP.

Just look at how they are frothing at the mouth and have brought out their true colours. These are the good people against rape. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by Buliwyf: 2:07pm On Dec 23, 2021
Jalaw:
Mumu man, nobody use substance on you.
Na your foolishness put you for this mess.

Them go soon come insult you now. Some moral police. Lol
Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by emmykk(m): 2:09pm On Dec 23, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
lets be real, how difficult is it for a woman to lure a man to a hotel , really?!?!?! she just need to say,:"hey, lets go and fukc!" and most brothas will foolishly be following this criminal to the hotel room, like a donkey on a carrot.

as for how she stole his shiiit, it could be something she put in his drink, something she blew in his face and/or simply something she put on her nipples and when he went to suck on them, he got drugged. date rape drug at work!

y'all should educate yourselves on the SCOPOLAMINE drug.... by the time they get you, you will even give them your bank card pin code etc, and wake up 2 days later remembering absolutely nothing.

You get PH.D for this matter
Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by Ishitinyourlife: 2:09pm On Dec 23, 2021
Buliwyf:
I like how I have shown on this thread that the self-proclaimed bastions of morality aren't any different from the girl that commited the crime in the OP.

Just look at how they are frothing at the mouth and have brought out their true colours. These are the good people against rape. cheesy cheesy cheesy
I just got my hand on this information,is it correct

1 Like

Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by Buliwyf: 2:12pm On Dec 23, 2021
Ishitinyourlife:

I just got my hand on this information,is it correct

Nice more childishness to drive home my point. Keep it up. Next you are going to show your us the size of your mum's right? Lol

Meaningless childish things that don't even matter in the slightest.
Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by Babapyro: 2:12pm On Dec 23, 2021
Buliwyf:

Them go soon come insult you now. Some moral police. Lol
Na you we come for child rapist,is it true that your father rotates sex between your mother and sisters grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by Buliwyf: 2:13pm On Dec 23, 2021
Babapyro:

Na you we come for child rapist,is it true that your father rotates sex between your mother and sisters grin grin

Hmmm. Your family escapades. I don't know if it is true that is done in your family. But judging by your fascination with it, I do not disagree.
Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by Inishalom(m): 2:14pm On Dec 23, 2021
JubrilBuhari:
Sexually assaulted you?
You mean she forced your d1ck to stand up, before entering you?

Your level of reasoning is abysmally low. Too low

3 Likes

Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by Ishitinyourlife: 2:15pm On Dec 23, 2021
Buliwyf:

Nice more childishness to drive home my point. Keep it up. Next you are going to show your us the size of your mum's right? Lol

Meaningless childish things that don't even matter in the slightest.
I know your soul is hurting right now and you're shedding tears freely like Omi okun,but I never start with you,you don't know who you fvcked with, I'm a tier 1 bully,I can open 100 accounts to send you into depression,I get time,I make money without working so I'm practically jobless grin grin grin .
Let me fuvk your mother pls,I will send you MB in return

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by JubrilBuhari: 2:16pm On Dec 23, 2021
Babapyro:

No be buhari be your name,of course you be olodo na,it's biology whether it's a man or a woman rape the body will react, use your brain or shut up
You are a piece of trash, Nigerian law states that rape must involve penetration since a woman cannot penetrate a man it's impossible for a woman to rape a man.

I won't be suprise if you are actually the person in the story.
Used your money to get Olosho who beat the hell out of you and stole your belongings.
Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by Carloslehder: 2:19pm On Dec 23, 2021
JubrilBuhari:

You are a piece of trash, Nigerian law states that rape must involve penetration since a woman cannot penetrate a man it's impossible for a woman to rape a man.

Used your money to get Olosho who beat the hell out of you and stole your belongings.
Your olosho mama supposed try explain small things to you to give you brain, oloriburuku if insert finger into your father's anus no be penetration be that,abi kofe dafun iya e ni

1 Like

Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by sanchell: 2:20pm On Dec 23, 2021
@buliwyf has beaten you hands down you are off point the moral lesson always stand your ground dont ever be intimidated
Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by Babapyro: 2:20pm On Dec 23, 2021
JubrilBuhari:

Dem don helo me reply you sef,in addition to that you a woman can penetrate a man easily, plus e no go better your the person wey born you
Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by Carloslehder: 2:21pm On Dec 23, 2021
sanchell:
@buliwyf has beaten you hands down you are off point the moral lesson always stand your ground dont ever be intimidated
Ashiere useless olosho wey everybody don fvck like you go support rape na, I'm not surprised
Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by Buliwyf: 2:22pm On Dec 23, 2021
Ishitinyourlife:

I know your soul is hurting right now and you're shedding tears freely like Omi okun,but I never start with you,you don't know who you fvcked with, I'm a tier 1 bully,I can open 100 accounts to send you into depression,I get time,I make money without working so I'm practically jobless grin grin grin .
Let me fuvk your mother pls,I will send you MB in return
Why is it that Nairalanders are quick to project their pains and frustrations on others? Lol

Sorry bro. I know you guys are beneath me. Which is why I am enjoying this. I am outside my balcony right now enjoying my holiday. You are my entertainment. Lol. If you like kill yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by Lumidee007(m): 2:22pm On Dec 23, 2021
habsydiamond:
Not recognized by law say woman rape u or molest u... Oga u are on ur own oo...it's very difficult for me to believe this oo.. How sure are we that this guy did not consented to what happened. Its possible that he took the girl to am hotel and it back fired. Majority of the ashawo out there have bachelors in stealing and robbery in addition to their hutle. . Some even have advance degree in assassination

from an experienced man
Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by sanchell: 2:22pm On Dec 23, 2021
@buliwyf - 100points jobless people- 0point
Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by Carloslehder: 2:24pm On Dec 23, 2021
sanchell:
Very soon your olosho ass will be drilled with iron by men of calliber,after they treat you like object that you are you will come back here to cry victim

1 Like

Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by Carloslehder: 2:25pm On Dec 23, 2021
sanchell:
@buliwyf - 100points
jobless people- 0point
Werey go find account with 2 posts to defend himself,your mother still has a smelling puss*y grin grin
Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by Buliwyf: 2:25pm On Dec 23, 2021
sanchell:

Thanks. Some people don't know how to make an argument. They think it's by intimidation. These are people that will be begging you to help them in real life. But they start acting macho on Nairaland lol.

I am always willing to listen to counter arguments backed by facts. I respect people who do that. Not the lowlifes we have here just ranting.
Re: Lady Sexually Abused Man In Port Harcourt Hotel, Cart Away His Handset & Money by Carloslehder: 2:26pm On Dec 23, 2021
Infact I declare my support to crucify every rapist here starting from that u something prick

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mother Puts Her Son's Legs In Boiled Water In Etche Rivers (Graphic Photo) / Phone Thief Caught In Onitsha, Stripped Naked (Photos) / Two Women Fight Each Other To Show Who's In Charge In Their Compound. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.