Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,037 members, 7,953,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:03 AM

E-Money Poses With His Children (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-Money Poses With His Children (Photos) (47308 Views)

E-Money Poses With His Beautiful Family, Enjoys Vacation Together / E-money Poses Beside His $500,000 Maybach 62s In New Photo / E-Money Poses In His Tastefully Decorated Sitting Room (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-Money Poses With His Children (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 1:42pm On Dec 23, 2021
SmellySperm:
I'll marry the first daughter...
Na me first see her . Abeg leave her for me
Re: E-Money Poses With His Children (Photos) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 23, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr107:

E-money made money from clearing and forwarding.
His wife was the key to his success in that service business that he became very big and started clearing full container loaded ships for some big wigs in the industry.
As an igbo man concerned, he diversified into other money making businesses like oil and gas and shipping.
Today, he owns an empty container terminal (Emmy shipping) that's being run by an elder brother.

There's no juju to it
Dont ever think There's Yahoo to it just because they call him electronic money, man is a legit business man.

N.B igbo man and business is like 5&6
It's abinibi not ability
Na Papa God give them, na follow come
Omo thanks. For clearing the air oooo.. no be juju..
Cause me sef personally believe say money can't be made via juju..

Las las. This good breakfast go reach all of us!!

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Poses With His Children (Photos) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 23, 2021
sofiscatedmoron:
Some have money but no children
Some have children but no money,
Emoney has children and Emoney has money

God abeg bless us coming 2022
Amen sir. The bread will reach us InSHAllah

1 Like

Re: E-Money Poses With His Children (Photos) by EM123: 1:47pm On Dec 23, 2021
nachisunday:
through stealing! don't go and secure the bag in your own way smh
did E money steal from you? Have you ever seen E money stealing? Oluwa abeg i tap my blessing from E money wealth. Amen.
Re: E-Money Poses With His Children (Photos) by Abudu2000(m): 1:47pm On Dec 23, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr107:
In business, whatever other tribes cannot see while standing, an igbo man sees it even sitting down.
You see ehn...when it comes to igbo boys cashing out in business, E-money is still a boy. If you're in doubt, visit Onitsha and youll be amazed at how young boys are making billions in what most people call 2×2 shops.
The igbo man and business is like a marriage ordained in heaven. Igbos are very creative, intelligent, and most importantly, industrious. You see ehn...try visiting the famous trade fair market and you'll be astonished at the level of trade and business taking place there and With various clusters of businesses.
God created mankind specially, each tribe has a peculiar innate talent but there's something special about the gift Jehovah deposited in Igbos. The business mindset of an igbo man has come a long way, it can be traced biblically. Apprenticeship system of business is the only best form of education and total poverty reduction and transfer of wealth. It's practiced by the jews and and was ordained by God.
stealing isn't business, it's stealing!

4 Likes

Re: E-Money Poses With His Children (Photos) by Skillsnigeria: 1:50pm On Dec 23, 2021
That's good for them
Re: E-Money Poses With His Children (Photos) by airsaylongcome: 1:50pm On Dec 23, 2021
Him and his wife are "light skinned" but all his children are black. Issokay

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Poses With His Children (Photos) by nachisunday(m): 1:53pm On Dec 23, 2021
EM123:
did E money steal from you? Have you ever seen E money stealing? Oluwa abeg i tap my blessing from E money wealth. Amen.
chai sorry for you, what if he pass through hard/hot way to make it you too will experience it before making it in life go and hustle bro
Re: E-Money Poses With His Children (Photos) by Wchris(m): 1:53pm On Dec 23, 2021
In this life I must make money
Re: E-Money Poses With His Children (Photos) by Chummynoni(m): 1:55pm On Dec 23, 2021
airsaylongcome:
Him and his wife are "light skinned" but all his children are black. Issokay
they have not started bleaching cheesy

6 Likes

Re: E-Money Poses With His Children (Photos) by blazepascal(m): 1:55pm On Dec 23, 2021
Person wey trek today fit buy Lexus 350 grin
Re: E-Money Poses With His Children (Photos) by IhateInjustice(f): 1:56pm On Dec 23, 2021
BanevsJoker:
Why are they all androgynous?
Can't tell the boys from the girls.

They are all boys
Re: E-Money Poses With His Children (Photos) by Omoslim26: 1:58pm On Dec 23, 2021
oldtruth:

You guys should stop being tribalistic. How many Igbo businessman is top there? All tribes have hustling spirit in them. We are all Nigerians. Appreciate everything good and move on.

Bro there is no such thing as tribalistic in that submission he didn't call out other tribes

Cant someone sing praise his tribe in peace again angry angry

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E-Money Poses With His Children (Photos) by showafrica(m): 2:01pm On Dec 23, 2021
toobusy:
How do these people make so much money?

Crypto labushi... E get level you go reach, you go fear.
Re: E-Money Poses With His Children (Photos) by EM123: 2:02pm On Dec 23, 2021
nachisunday:
chai sorry for you, what if he pass through hard/hot way to make it you too will experience it before making it in life go and hustle bro
bro i'm hustling , i didn't tell you that tapping from is blessing is because i'm not hustling . Bros if GOD won remember u if u like sitdown one place im go remember u . If u doubt me go ask those people wey dey push wheelbarrow.
Re: E-Money Poses With His Children (Photos) by ERockson: 2:02pm On Dec 23, 2021
You guys should keep deceiving yourself with igbo business acumen thing. Hospuppy,Mompha, that fake motivation speaker,,,are yahoo yahoo but E money is not. What is the meaning of E in his name. Good luck to him until the government have his time like Cubana..

6 Likes

Re: E-Money Poses With His Children (Photos) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 23, 2021
Omoslim26:

Bro there is no such thing as tribalistic in that submission he didn't call out other tribes

Cant someone sing praise his tribe in peace again angry angry

When we talk about well to do businessmen in Nigeria, you will be shock that some tribe are deep rooted business people. Not just being lousy and unnecessarily claiming what is not there.

Let's promote togetherness.

7 Likes

Re: E-Money Poses With His Children (Photos) by nachisunday(m): 2:05pm On Dec 23, 2021
EM123:
bro i'm hustling , i didn't tell you that tapping from is blessing is because i'm not hustling . Bros if GOD won remember u if u like sitdown one place im go remember u . If u doubt me go ask those people wey dey push wheelbarrow.
Re: E-Money Poses With His Children (Photos) by showafrica(m): 2:06pm On Dec 23, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr107:
In business, whatever other tribes cannot see while standing, an igbo man sees it even sitting down.
You see ehn...when it comes to igbo boys cashing out in business, E-money is still a boy. If you're in doubt, visit Onitsha and youll be amazed at how young boys are making billions in what most people call 2×2 shops.
The igbo man and business is like a marriage ordained in heaven. Igbos are very creative, intelligent, and most importantly, industrious. You see ehn...try visiting the famous trade fair market and you'll be astonished at the level of trade and business taking place there and With various clusters of businesses.
God created mankind specially, each tribe has a peculiar innate talent but there's something special about the gift Jehovah deposited in Igbos. The business mindset of an igbo man has come a long way, it can be traced biblically. Apprenticeship system of business is the only best form of education and total poverty reduction and transfer of wealth. It's practiced by the jews and and was ordained by God.

Meen protein full your head... You hit the nail on the right spot

6 Likes

Re: E-Money Poses With His Children (Photos) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 23, 2021
oldtruth:

When we talk about well to do businessmen in Nigeria, you will be shock that some tribe are deep rooted business people. Not just being lousy and unnecessarily claiming what is not there.

You're just an embittered tribalist who's pained that the Igbo tribe is being praised for being business minded.

6 Likes

Re: E-Money Poses With His Children (Photos) by nachisunday(m): 2:07pm On Dec 23, 2021
EM123:
lol wheelbarrow busher. Well You are right shaa no problem
like your point on this
Re: E-Money Poses With His Children (Photos) by Omoslim26: 2:08pm On Dec 23, 2021
oldtruth:

Nna eh I still don't see anything wrong in that guys submission
Although there are some animals here whose only passion in life is to do tribal gbasgbos on nairaland ��

8 Likes

Re: E-Money Poses With His Children (Photos) by Neymessi: 2:08pm On Dec 23, 2021
E money and obi cubana who is richer
Re: E-Money Poses With His Children (Photos) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 23, 2021
HenryDion:

You're just an embittered tribalist who's pained that the Igbo tribe is being praised for being business minded.

Always sounding daft. Keep it up
Re: E-Money Poses With His Children (Photos) by gaeul(f): 2:09pm On Dec 23, 2021
They are all Boys lol
SmellySperm:
I'll marry the first daughter...
Re: E-Money Poses With His Children (Photos) by kingsleefolli(m): 2:09pm On Dec 23, 2021
All this children don't know fufu.garri.kwilin kwili.if you don't have money you will enter hell fire. I swear.
Re: E-Money Poses With His Children (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:10pm On Dec 23, 2021
I like men that value children

4 Likes

Re: E-Money Poses With His Children (Photos) by PenpalOso: 2:10pm On Dec 23, 2021
walking corpse. grin
Totilopussylick:
person wey no get come be wetin
Re: E-Money Poses With His Children (Photos) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 23, 2021
oldtruth:

Always sounding daft. Keep it up

Truth hurts tongue

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Acehood And Partner's Halloween Costumes: Dress Up Like Two Nigerian Deities / Tiwa Savage Stunned As Fan Tattoos Name On Chest / D'banj Signs A Deal With Dugout In London (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.