Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

Churchill And Rosy Meurer Celebrate Wedding Anniversary With A Kiss (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Churchill And Rosy Meurer Celebrate Wedding Anniversary With A Kiss (Photos) (31652 Views)

Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover / Olakunle Churchill & Rosy Meurer Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer, Dedicate Their Son In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Churchill And Rosy Meurer Celebrate Wedding Anniversary With A Kiss (Photos) by wallstreetnews: 11:04am On Dec 23, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfhQfkO54_s

Churchill wrote: There's a reason why they say "home is where
the heart is". That reason transcends luxury furnishings, exotic and vintage ambiences. That reason is the positive energy, peace and comfort that home gives away from all the energies outside. When you are married, that reason is down to "who you make home with" and everything else you create together. Today, I celebrate the one who makes my home the happiest place for the few years of marital bliss. I just want to keep saying "yes I do". Love you Queen Rosy. @official_rosymeurer Happy Anniversary �❤️

https://www.instagram.com/p/CX0klGEMdd8/?utm_medium=copy_link

Rosy Meurer wrote:
I’m a complete woman with you. Knowing and marrying you have brought nothing but joy, Peace and satisfaction to me. There are so many beautiful things to say to you but most of all I want to say thank you for loving me. Happy anniversary baby ❤️ CHEERS TO MANY MORE YEARS TOGETHER � I LOVE YOU �❤️

https://www.instagram.com/p/CX0k9dHjJfT/?utm_medium=copy_link

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Churchill And Rosy Meurer Celebrate Wedding Anniversary With A Kiss (Photos) by dedonfranco(m): 11:09am On Dec 23, 2021
Love is a Beautiful thing. Nagging cant keep a Man.

120 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Churchill And Rosy Meurer Celebrate Wedding Anniversary With A Kiss (Photos) by Wazobia2216: 11:13am On Dec 23, 2021
Thank God they left Tonto Dike out of their treacherous mouth!

Husband snatcher!

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Churchill And Rosy Meurer Celebrate Wedding Anniversary With A Kiss (Photos) by Wazobia2216: 11:18am On Dec 23, 2021
dedonfranco:
Love is a Beautiful thing. Nagging cant keep a Man.
When Tonto was show casing things he didn't buy for her, she wasn't nagging then abi

Blame Tonto Dike all you want but the truth was that she was cheated and that was the genesis of her ranting!

Someone you are doing alot for still cheating on you!

Alot of you might even do worse than her if you were in her shoes!

So there's nothing to celebrate about this partners!

69 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Churchill And Rosy Meurer Celebrate Wedding Anniversary With A Kiss (Photos) by orikoku: 11:19am On Dec 23, 2021
Love is sweet when the going is smooth.

6 Likes

Re: Churchill And Rosy Meurer Celebrate Wedding Anniversary With A Kiss (Photos) by dollynnn(f): 11:33am On Dec 23, 2021
grin
They sha wan kill Tonto Dike sha

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Churchill And Rosy Meurer Celebrate Wedding Anniversary With A Kiss (Photos) by daddytime(m): 11:37am On Dec 23, 2021
Tonto will respond before tomorrow. Latest, on Christmas day.

Patronize my siggy

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Churchill And Rosy Meurer Celebrate Wedding Anniversary With A Kiss (Photos) by Fasindo: 11:39am On Dec 23, 2021
shocked

Congrats

King Tonto left the group chat

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Churchill And Rosy Meurer Celebrate Wedding Anniversary With A Kiss (Photos) by alpharoyalty: 12:24pm On Dec 23, 2021
Congrats to them.
I love the guy. He is a real man.
Love the woman too.

My thought : when you want someone and the person want you too, go all out to get him or her.
Forget about any collateral damage.

And if you have a good man or woman, do all you can to keep him or her.

Goodluck to them.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Churchill And Rosy Meurer Celebrate Wedding Anniversary With A Kiss (Photos) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 23, 2021
1min man don turn full option.

Congrats bruv

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Churchill And Rosy Meurer Celebrate Wedding Anniversary With A Kiss (Photos) by clarocuzioo(m): 1:34pm On Dec 23, 2021
ploo
Re: Churchill And Rosy Meurer Celebrate Wedding Anniversary With A Kiss (Photos) by Dailymice: 2:48pm On Dec 23, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Churchill And Rosy Meurer Celebrate Wedding Anniversary With A Kiss (Photos) by visijo(m): 2:48pm On Dec 23, 2021
*From January To November You Dey Complain Of Village People, December Reach You Pay Transport Go Meet Them.* *No be juju be that �**

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Churchill And Rosy Meurer Celebrate Wedding Anniversary With A Kiss (Photos) by McOluOmo: 2:48pm On Dec 23, 2021
Good for them

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

3 Likes

Re: Churchill And Rosy Meurer Celebrate Wedding Anniversary With A Kiss (Photos) by DropsMic(m): 2:49pm On Dec 23, 2021
Person go dey cry now

1 Like

Re: Churchill And Rosy Meurer Celebrate Wedding Anniversary With A Kiss (Photos) by Franky70(m): 2:49pm On Dec 23, 2021
While Tonto still de wash her dirty pants online with bobbyrisky

Congratulations Olakunle and Rose

14 Likes

Re: Churchill And Rosy Meurer Celebrate Wedding Anniversary With A Kiss (Photos) by WonderManly(m): 2:49pm On Dec 23, 2021
You see...

1 Like

Re: Churchill And Rosy Meurer Celebrate Wedding Anniversary With A Kiss (Photos) by ImoleNaija: 2:49pm On Dec 23, 2021
Wazobia2216:

When Tonto was show casing things he didn't buy for her, she wasn't nagging then abi

Blame Tonto Dike all you want but the truth was that she was cheated and that was the genesis of her ranting!

Lower your voice, abeg.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Churchill And Rosy Meurer Celebrate Wedding Anniversary With A Kiss (Photos) by StPete: 2:50pm On Dec 23, 2021
Wazobia2216:

Poco, is that you?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Churchill And Rosy Meurer Celebrate Wedding Anniversary With A Kiss (Photos) by Mophor: 2:50pm On Dec 23, 2021
Issokay
Re: Churchill And Rosy Meurer Celebrate Wedding Anniversary With A Kiss (Photos) by Realestatevixen: 2:50pm On Dec 23, 2021
Pepper dem gang. Shame to Tonto and bad people

8 Likes

Re: Churchill And Rosy Meurer Celebrate Wedding Anniversary With A Kiss (Photos) by Pascal181: 2:50pm On Dec 23, 2021
Husband snatcher

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Churchill And Rosy Meurer Celebrate Wedding Anniversary With A Kiss (Photos) by Hack6e: 2:51pm On Dec 23, 2021
Husband snatcher. But what do I know?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Churchill And Rosy Meurer Celebrate Wedding Anniversary With A Kiss (Photos) by OBALOLA55(m): 2:51pm On Dec 23, 2021
grin

OMO THIS WOMAN DON DAGBA O

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Churchill And Rosy Meurer Celebrate Wedding Anniversary With A Kiss (Photos) by Thanos5555: 2:51pm On Dec 23, 2021

Am. Beginning to suspect that TONTO dike is also on Nairaland,

Just the way Maduka, Anambra governorship candidate was also on Nairaland .

This publicity is way too much

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Churchill And Rosy Meurer Celebrate Wedding Anniversary With A Kiss (Photos) by Neymessi: 2:51pm On Dec 23, 2021
I just like how this man is calm, he didn't even banter words with Tonto. I'm sure Tonto has seen huge difference between churchill and kpokpogiri

8 Likes

Re: Churchill And Rosy Meurer Celebrate Wedding Anniversary With A Kiss (Photos) by Akwaibomdude(m): 2:51pm On Dec 23, 2021
King tonto... you're always at the losing end.
Fucking feminist

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Churchill And Rosy Meurer Celebrate Wedding Anniversary With A Kiss (Photos) by adedayoa2(f): 2:51pm On Dec 23, 2021
How many years are they celebrating together?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I'm Part Of Your Family Now" - DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Engagement Ring (Photos) / Comedian Helen Paul Looks Gorgeous In New Photos / Wizkid & Diamond Platnumz End Beef As They Vibe Together At The Club(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.