Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,887 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Churchill And Rosy Meurer Celebrate Wedding Anniversary With A Kiss (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Churchill And Rosy Meurer Celebrate Wedding Anniversary With A Kiss (Photos) (31664 Views)

Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer's Marriage Crashes - Gistlover / Olakunle Churchill & Rosy Meurer Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Olakunle Churchill And Rosy Meurer, Dedicate Their Son In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Churchill And Rosy Meurer Celebrate Wedding Anniversary With A Kiss (Photos) by Temysteve(m): 5:15pm On Dec 23, 2021
Wazobia2216:

When Tonto was show casing things he didn't buy for her, she wasn't nagging then abi

Blame Tonto Dike all you want but the truth was that she was cheated and that was the genesis of her ranting!

Someone you are doing alot for still cheating on you!

Alot of you might even do worse than her if you were in her shoes!

So there's nothing to celebrate about this partners!
Will the husband be the first to cheat, a woman should be able to keep her home no Matter the cost....
Re: Churchill And Rosy Meurer Celebrate Wedding Anniversary With A Kiss (Photos) by Lolabam(f): 5:37pm On Dec 23, 2021
Las Las breakfast will be served
Re: Churchill And Rosy Meurer Celebrate Wedding Anniversary With A Kiss (Photos) by sukhothai: 5:53pm On Dec 23, 2021
Blessed union.... More years

1 Like

Re: Churchill And Rosy Meurer Celebrate Wedding Anniversary With A Kiss (Photos) by vaca1: 6:14pm On Dec 23, 2021
Wazobia2216:
Thank God they left Tonto Dike out of their treacherous mouth!

Husband snatcher!
Tonto made the two popular. Who knows them before now? Noone

1 Like

Re: Churchill And Rosy Meurer Celebrate Wedding Anniversary With A Kiss (Photos) by vaca1: 6:17pm On Dec 23, 2021
Wazobia2216:

When Tonto was show casing things he didn't buy for her, she wasn't nagging then abi

Blame Tonto Dike all you want but the truth was that she was cheated and that was the genesis of her ranting!

Someone you are doing alot for still cheating on you!

Alot of you might even do worse than her if you were in her shoes!

So there's nothing to celebrate about this partners!
Thank you. I could remember when Tonto was lamenting the two idiots were dating behind her...and they both denied it..

1 Like

Re: Churchill And Rosy Meurer Celebrate Wedding Anniversary With A Kiss (Photos) by treatise: 6:24pm On Dec 23, 2021
dedonfranco:
Love is a Beautiful thing. Nagging cant keep a Man.

"Tonto still on my mind" ; that was telepathically discerned from Churchill
Re: Churchill And Rosy Meurer Celebrate Wedding Anniversary With A Kiss (Photos) by Basicend: 6:28pm On Dec 23, 2021
Well, from the pictures, I think this babe likes him.

It good to have a woman that enjoys u as your wife. . unlike the poison Tonto D. .

1 Like

Re: Churchill And Rosy Meurer Celebrate Wedding Anniversary With A Kiss (Photos) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 7:54pm On Dec 23, 2021
The lady is beautiful without all those heavy makeups.

1 Like

Re: Churchill And Rosy Meurer Celebrate Wedding Anniversary With A Kiss (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 9:07pm On Dec 23, 2021
The heart will always want what it wants.... cheesy

Peace of mind is priceless.
Re: Churchill And Rosy Meurer Celebrate Wedding Anniversary With A Kiss (Photos) by Irupetepete: 9:41pm On Dec 23, 2021
Wazobia2216:
Thank God they left Tonto Dike out of their treacherous mouth!

Husband snatcher!
Pele Tonto dike, you go dey aiit Las Las..

If Churchill was a mistake, what about kpokpogarri?
Malivelihood nko?
Abeg get sense

1 Like

Re: Churchill And Rosy Meurer Celebrate Wedding Anniversary With A Kiss (Photos) by Ttjj: 9:42pm On Dec 23, 2021
Really
Re: Churchill And Rosy Meurer Celebrate Wedding Anniversary With A Kiss (Photos) by JustforMen: 1:20am On Dec 24, 2021
wallstreetnews:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfhQfkO54_s

Churchill wrote: There's a reason why they say "home is where

https://www.instagram.com/p/CX0klGEMdd8/?utm_medium=copy_link

Rosy Meurer wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CX0k9dHjJfT/?utm_medium=copy_link

That woman used her own mouth to say "SATISFACTION" ooo
40 seconds dey satisfy some pipo while even koko garri no dey bellyfull some.
This life really worry sha!

1 Like

Re: Churchill And Rosy Meurer Celebrate Wedding Anniversary With A Kiss (Photos) by Divoc19(f): 7:13am On Dec 24, 2021
Help ma ask o.
In all these the YEAR is not included
adedayoa2:
How many years are they celebrating together?
Re: Churchill And Rosy Meurer Celebrate Wedding Anniversary With A Kiss (Photos) by karlnomarx: 2:45am On Dec 25, 2021
I say a Merry Christmas and Complement of the season to all forumites.

I am alive, hopeful courageous and resilient and also looking forward to a blissful and more fulfilling 2022.

I celebrate you and celebrate myself despite too many challenges I am facing, chief of which us hunger and lack which I am enduring with my 3 children and their mom a petty trader. Times are indeed hard for my family and I will urge you to come through for my family, so we can celebrate Christmas and prosperous New Year and so that we can offset the thrift collected by my wife to cater for the school needs of the kids here in Ogbomosho, Oyo State.

I really hope you will give me a benefit of doubt and help me on this beautiful, colorful day. God bless you.

Any token will go a long way brethren...080.8251.2974

Union Bank.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rita Dominic At '76" Movie Private Screening Yesterday / Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Her Dog (Video, Photos) / Mompha Buys Rolex Wristwatch For His Son, Muhammed Awal Mustapha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.