Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,225 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

'I Miss Your Manhood & All The Styles’ - Widow Says During Late Husband’s Rite - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'I Miss Your Manhood & All The Styles’ - Widow Says During Late Husband’s Rite (68378 Views)

Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video) / Tie Your Manhood With Rope If You Are Not Ready To Take Care Of A Child - Man / Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Miss Your Manhood & All The Styles’ - Widow Says During Late Husband’s Rite by wisdom042(m): 4:19pm On Dec 23, 2021
Nothing wey we no go hear for nairaland
Re: 'I Miss Your Manhood & All The Styles’ - Widow Says During Late Husband’s Rite by lozanni(m): 4:22pm On Dec 23, 2021
habsydiamond:
Na one Ghanaian movie be this.. Wetin be the title again.

cheesy Infact our Ghanaian people no dey disappoint. I knew it will be either them or our Kenyan people.
I remember the Ghanaian widow who buried her husband in a casket shaped like a pe.is.
Re: 'I Miss Your Manhood & All The Styles’ - Widow Says During Late Husband’s Rite by freshalien: 4:24pm On Dec 23, 2021
NobleSeed:
maybe na the different styles send the man to him early grave seif Imagine the kind of horrible word's person wife dey split from mouth, upon the murning everybody dey murn na style way him fails to give you before his departure na she dey cry for lipsrsealed fear this gender fear this gender..

Shatap dia! Hypocrite!
Re: 'I Miss Your Manhood & All The Styles’ - Widow Says During Late Husband’s Rite by Victoria938(f): 4:26pm On Dec 23, 2021
Well she just said the bitter truth!
Re: 'I Miss Your Manhood & All The Styles’ - Widow Says During Late Husband’s Rite by davidque: 4:30pm On Dec 23, 2021
She clearly wore him out to death......
Re: 'I Miss Your Manhood & All The Styles’ - Widow Says During Late Husband’s Rite by HowDareU: 4:30pm On Dec 23, 2021
Wow! The power of kilimanjaro. What money can't do, kilimanjaro can do better. Even in death, madam still misses the dynamics of hubby's manhood. Women, na beg I dey beg una, make una take am easy with us in the other room. Na we go carry una up and down, using all the energy, strength and stamina to systematically take una to cloud nine and beyond. Abi no be una dey enjoy am pass?
Re: 'I Miss Your Manhood & All The Styles’ - Widow Says During Late Husband’s Rite by Onyiiobi7735(m): 4:39pm On Dec 23, 2021
isaiah4life:
Uncle of the deceased, please be warming up. Someone is about to hunt for your gbola for two months.
Lol! I ji ya

1 Like

Re: 'I Miss Your Manhood & All The Styles’ - Widow Says During Late Husband’s Rite by zedman1(m): 4:40pm On Dec 23, 2021
Must be from a movie.
Re: 'I Miss Your Manhood & All The Styles’ - Widow Says During Late Husband’s Rite by justking(m): 4:49pm On Dec 23, 2021
True talk from the ❤️ heart
Re: 'I Miss Your Manhood & All The Styles’ - Widow Says During Late Husband’s Rite by welis1(m): 4:49pm On Dec 23, 2021
Don't worry. Plenty cassava dey wait outside
Re: 'I Miss Your Manhood & All The Styles’ - Widow Says During Late Husband’s Rite by Iko5000: 4:54pm On Dec 23, 2021
Dont mind the OP
Miracood2:
Obviously this is a cut from a movie.
Re: 'I Miss Your Manhood & All The Styles’ - Widow Says During Late Husband’s Rite by TheGift: 5:14pm On Dec 23, 2021
Even with the steady shot, video editing and soundtrack you have the effrontery to tell us:

“ It’s not clear if the footage is real or an extract from a movie or TV series.”

Surely you must be joking or you think we are all jokers.

1 Like

Re: 'I Miss Your Manhood & All The Styles’ - Widow Says During Late Husband’s Rite by Wchris(m): 5:16pm On Dec 23, 2021
Women too like sex
Re: 'I Miss Your Manhood & All The Styles’ - Widow Says During Late Husband’s Rite by Testimony1988(m): 5:20pm On Dec 23, 2021
Hmmmm, so it's only his manhood she can remember amongst the gone deeds done by her husband, that's funny.
Re: 'I Miss Your Manhood & All The Styles’ - Widow Says During Late Husband’s Rite by habsydiamond(m): 5:41pm On Dec 23, 2021
Chingykay77:

Dicks don't die grin grin
u be man wey Sabi come and join me chop oo

1 Like

Re: 'I Miss Your Manhood & All The Styles’ - Widow Says During Late Husband’s Rite by SUGARCyprian247: 5:57pm On Dec 23, 2021
Tell me it's a movie jare
Re: 'I Miss Your Manhood & All The Styles’ - Widow Says During Late Husband’s Rite by HaykynLibra: 6:02pm On Dec 23, 2021
It's obviously a movie or skit..
Re: 'I Miss Your Manhood & All The Styles’ - Widow Says During Late Husband’s Rite by nick50(m): 6:04pm On Dec 23, 2021
No go do pass urself, if u die u die nobody send u
Re: 'I Miss Your Manhood & All The Styles’ - Widow Says During Late Husband’s Rite by okoroemeka(m): 6:11pm On Dec 23, 2021
HopeVictor:
Just give her 2 months highest.

She go jam new styles.. grin
what do you mean by two months,I have seen a woman that her husband is still in the mortuary and yet to be buried been fvcked seriously,you are still talking about 2 months.
Re: 'I Miss Your Manhood & All The Styles’ - Widow Says During Late Husband’s Rite by abbaashiru(m): 6:15pm On Dec 23, 2021
iamyemiakins:
This woman toto go hear ween later on o
grin grin grin You're Bad.
Re: 'I Miss Your Manhood & All The Styles’ - Widow Says During Late Husband’s Rite by Basicend: 6:32pm On Dec 23, 2021
Whazar:
Deep down this woman happy day her husband die

Finally she’s free to explore all coccks and styles

Dont mind her. . Ashawo wife. . Rubbish
Re: 'I Miss Your Manhood & All The Styles’ - Widow Says During Late Husband’s Rite by Champneys: 6:40pm On Dec 23, 2021
Whazar:
Deep down this woman happy day her husband die

Finally she’s free to explore all coccks and styles

RT
Re: 'I Miss Your Manhood & All The Styles’ - Widow Says During Late Husband’s Rite by chypotenti(m): 8:37pm On Dec 23, 2021
Na skit nah
Re: 'I Miss Your Manhood & All The Styles’ - Widow Says During Late Husband’s Rite by leochi(m): 9:07pm On Dec 23, 2021
Another waste of Data
Re: 'I Miss Your Manhood & All The Styles’ - Widow Says During Late Husband’s Rite by stephenponti(m): 10:14pm On Dec 23, 2021
NewsAgent101:
An intriguing video of a woman crying her eyes out amidst making certain proclamation during the last funeral rites of her late husband has surfaced on the internet.

The woman while being consoled by her family and friends, revealed that her husband whose name she mentioned as Adjie failed to allow her one last sexual intercourse ‘for the road’ before embarking on the journey of no return.

She revealed in between her sobs that Agjie has taken his sweet manhood away and now there’s nothing to rely on to derive any sweetness.

It’s not clear if the footage is real or an extract from a movie or TV series. Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clTZv0X6r20

The only thing I heard from the video is the exclamation ah ah ah, why do they always scream ah ah ah in Yoruba movies.
Re: 'I Miss Your Manhood & All The Styles’ - Widow Says During Late Husband’s Rite by muheeb01(m): 10:31pm On Dec 23, 2021
She go soon jam better gbola induced with ibile BURANTASHI with almighty styles lol
Re: 'I Miss Your Manhood & All The Styles’ - Widow Says During Late Husband’s Rite by Rajosh(m): 11:12pm On Dec 23, 2021
Without seeing the video, I know it's a scene from skit or movie.
Re: 'I Miss Your Manhood & All The Styles’ - Widow Says During Late Husband’s Rite by Bamzyriches451: 10:34am On Dec 24, 2021
You don't need anybody to tell you that women loves sex more
Re: 'I Miss Your Manhood & All The Styles’ - Widow Says During Late Husband’s Rite by freedomchild: 6:20am On Dec 27, 2021
NwaIgboBoy:

Hmmm! 2months is even far self. . . Just as I type this now, her mouth is wide open in full of joy as one yoruba loseguarded d!ck is buffing her hairy pvsy right now.
na so

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. / Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma / This Lady Who Can't Remember Her Name In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.