Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Cultural Mass Celebration in Church: there is nothing like one world religion! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cultural Mass Celebration in Church: there is nothing like one world religion! (425 Views)

Easter Celebration In Imo State(pictures) / Cultural Mass In A Catholic Church In Abuja (Photos) / One World Religion Headquarters To Open 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cultural Mass Celebration in Church: there is nothing like one world religion! by Incrizz(f): 12:17pm On Dec 23, 2021
This is one of the signs you should be watching out for.
When antichrist seats in GOD's temple, declaring himself to be GOD.
They are preparing you for what is to come and tagging it cultural day
Don't be deceived.

Even we the core Africans know who people who paint themselves like this are.

We the core Africans know that wearing Ankara and designs in natives is not a bad thing and we love it. We love our Ankara.

We the core Africans also know that painting of oneself and looking hideous is a sign of pagan worship.

Africans do not go about with paintings on their face or around one eye, except pagan worshippers.

What stops this Catholic church, which never mentions the name of JESUS on the altar, which never prays in JESUS name,
(the most you would hear about JESUS in Catholic Church during mass is, "in the name of the Father and of The Son and of The Holy spirit, they will hardly ever mention the name JESUS. During their prayer of the faithful, they will never say, "in JESUS name, but they have no issue mentioning Mary. I am not talking of the members of the Church but I am talking about on the altar during mass service) from dressing in Ankara and natives for their cultural day?
I digresss

Why go all the way to carry calabash and paint your self on GOD's altar?

This is not cultural day mass, but idol worshipping.

We have been hearing about one world religion and how the Pope will champion it and I am beginning to believe that school of thought.

There is nothing like one world religion.

Christianity is belief in CHRIST JESUS and that HE is come in flesh to save the world of sin. And as many as will receive HIS free gift of salvation, they would be given power to become sons of GOD

Stop this.

Not on GOD's altar.

Stop it.
Re: Cultural Mass Celebration in Church: there is nothing like one world religion! by Incrizz(f): 12:29pm On Dec 23, 2021
Pic

Re: Cultural Mass Celebration in Church: there is nothing like one world religion! by Incrizz(f): 12:30pm On Dec 23, 2021
Pic.

Re: Cultural Mass Celebration in Church: there is nothing like one world religion! by Incrizz(f): 12:33pm On Dec 23, 2021
Re: Cultural Mass Celebration in Church: there is nothing like one world religion! by Elliotwealth1(m): 1:52pm On Jan 02, 2022
Good day and happy new year
Pls can we talk on WhatsApp?
Im a babe to Christianity and I have some few questions
08061922444 my WhatsApp]
Have a blessed day
Re: Cultural Mass Celebration in Church: there is nothing like one world religion! by Incrizz(f): 7:59pm On Jan 06, 2022
Elliotwealth1:
08061922444 my WhatsApp]
Have a blessed day
GOD bless you Elliotwealth1
May you grow in the grace and strength of The LORD.
Our Heavenly FATHER holds you in HIS hands and HE is greater than all, no one, nothing, not pride, not heresis not false doctrines shall be able to snatch you from HIS hands in JESUS name, amen.

Would you mind asking your questions here? At least that way others get to learn too?
Re: Cultural Mass Celebration in Church: there is nothing like one world religion! by Incrizz(f): 12:28pm On Jan 07, 2022
Elliotwealth1:
08061922444 my WhatsApp]
Have a blessed day

GOD works in very wonderful ways..
We are alike, commit yourself to reading the Bible from cover to cover
But Everytime before you start, pray to The Holy Spirit to help you understand HIS Word. HE will.

Then begin to read the Word like a Book, from cover to cover. Just read it like a beautiful novel

This is very necessary, more especially because of the times we are in

There are just two things you need as a new babe in CHRIST:
1. The Holy Spirit
2. The Word of GOD

1 Peter 2:2
“As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby:”

Then humbly ask The Holy Spirit questions. HE is LORD, HE will respond when HE will but HE always answers, be expectant and wait for HIM.
Some times the answers are immediate. HE is LORD.

For, when we ask we receive, when we seek we find, when we knock the door is opened to us. Mathew 7:7

There are just two things you need,
The Holy Spirit and The Bible (avoid the version called Easy to read)
Re: Cultural Mass Celebration in Church: there is nothing like one world religion! by Elliotwealth1(m): 10:42am On Jan 11, 2022
Thanks alot
Re: Cultural Mass Celebration in Church: there is nothing like one world religion! by Elliotwealth1(m): 10:43am On Jan 11, 2022
Alright

(1) (Reply)

Instrumentalists Playing For Churches for money. Right Or Wrong? / Download All Myles Munroe Sermons For Free / 1. Created 2. Marred 3. Redeemed 4. Made Perfect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.