Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,911 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Boko Haram Fires Rocket At Ngomari Airport, Maiduguri Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Fires Rocket At Ngomari Airport, Maiduguri Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit (40023 Views)

Boko Haram Fires Rockets Into Maiduguri Airport As Buhari’s Plane Touches Down / APC Used Fake Picture For Buhari Visit To Kaduna / What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Fires Rocket At Ngomari Airport, Maiduguri Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit by Wchris(m): 1:54pm On Dec 23, 2021
They are welcoming their Hero
Re: Boko Haram Fires Rocket At Ngomari Airport, Maiduguri Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 1:55pm On Dec 23, 2021
Terrorists in the NE and SE of the country. Very sad.
Re: Boko Haram Fires Rocket At Ngomari Airport, Maiduguri Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit by sematec(m): 1:55pm On Dec 23, 2021
this is really bad and getting out of control
Re: Boko Haram Fires Rocket At Ngomari Airport, Maiduguri Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 23, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Baba must go to Maiduguri whether Ipob like it or notgrin grin
his boys are just announcing his coming. No cause for alarm. Besides na kanu nnamdi will be held responsible lass's lass
Re: Boko Haram Fires Rocket At Ngomari Airport, Maiduguri Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit by mediainc: 2:06pm On Dec 23, 2021
Allowing the terrorists enough time and space to assemble rocket stands and fire them, is very bad, the terrorists should be on their heels. The air force is lacking.
Re: Boko Haram Fires Rocket At Ngomari Airport, Maiduguri Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit by Wazobia2216: 2:07pm On Dec 23, 2021
Germi9:

I was shocked how i wanted to comment on friday and these people where asking me to accept allah as my Lord and savior before i could comment LOL shey na by force ni well am leaving Nairaland for good soon
As in...

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Fires Rocket At Ngomari Airport, Maiduguri Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit by Pero003: 2:10pm On Dec 23, 2021
This boko na fool,them just waist the rocket
Re: Boko Haram Fires Rocket At Ngomari Airport, Maiduguri Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit by Germi9: 2:10pm On Dec 23, 2021
Wazobia2216:

As in...
If u aint a muslim u cant comment,especially on fridays they will ask you to go through all sorts of terms and conditions but sundays aint like that and it baffles me
Re: Boko Haram Fires Rocket At Ngomari Airport, Maiduguri Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit by hashtagged(m): 2:11pm On Dec 23, 2021
So why did it not hit buhari's plane. Chai The only good thing boko haram could have done they messed it up

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Fires Rocket At Ngomari Airport, Maiduguri Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit by hardbody: 2:14pm On Dec 23, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Boko Haram fires rockets at Ngomari airport area as Buhari visits Maiduguri

SOURCE

Chai!!! God when
Re: Boko Haram Fires Rocket At Ngomari Airport, Maiduguri Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit by ken6488(m): 2:22pm On Dec 23, 2021
amnesty7:
And children of hate will just like the story.
It is not the children of hate that are suffering cheesy cheesy

Terrorism =north
North = terrorism
Re: Boko Haram Fires Rocket At Ngomari Airport, Maiduguri Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit by Wazobia2216: 2:23pm On Dec 23, 2021
Germi9:

If u aint a muslim u cant comment,especially on fridays they will ask you to go through all sorts of terms and conditions but sundays aint like that and it baffles me
Talking about religion of piss! So secretive like a cult!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Fires Rocket At Ngomari Airport, Maiduguri Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit by Dozie32(m): 2:23pm On Dec 23, 2021
Tranquillity360:

Must you mention IPOB in your useless talk? Animal.
Re: Boko Haram Fires Rocket At Ngomari Airport, Maiduguri Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit by ayenale1(m): 2:32pm On Dec 23, 2021
The almajaris will still come out in their hundreds to welcome him and those that did not come out will be suspended from work...and they want to protest for insecurity...north is safe and secure...
Re: Boko Haram Fires Rocket At Ngomari Airport, Maiduguri Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit by Schprobs: 2:33pm On Dec 23, 2021
These boko boys mumu
They should have wait make baba land first before firing the rocket. At least they should help us takes care of Nigeria first problem

Tranquillity360:
Boko Haram fires rockets at Ngomari airport area as Buhari visits Maiduguri

SOURCE
Re: Boko Haram Fires Rocket At Ngomari Airport, Maiduguri Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit by Tranquillity360: 2:34pm On Dec 23, 2021
Dozie32:

Must you mention IPOB in your useless talk? Animal.
Because ipob is the only problem Nigeria have.

You gerit? If you don't gerit then forgeit.
Re: Boko Haram Fires Rocket At Ngomari Airport, Maiduguri Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit by Ikpongiton: 2:35pm On Dec 23, 2021
They missed their target, because of impatient.They supposed to have wait a little more,by this time tomorrow,it would have been another president in aso rock.
Re: Boko Haram Fires Rocket At Ngomari Airport, Maiduguri Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 23, 2021
Dem no receive alert, na why Dem fire
Re: Boko Haram Fires Rocket At Ngomari Airport, Maiduguri Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit by Okeedu(m): 2:38pm On Dec 23, 2021
They are celebrating bubu return,don't fear they can't harm their boss

Hello guys,getting gigs and setting up the almost perfect fiverr account has been an issue for most freelancing newbie,I got you covered with my videos and a guarante if you don't get results, free eBook for those interested,check out my signature to reach me
Re: Boko Haram Fires Rocket At Ngomari Airport, Maiduguri Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit by iyke2frankeze: 2:39pm On Dec 23, 2021
Why dem no wait make Baba enter first?
Re: Boko Haram Fires Rocket At Ngomari Airport, Maiduguri Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit by Amodi470(m): 2:41pm On Dec 23, 2021
AntiBMC:
Mannequin and his Plague-sidency will soon go and bribe Terrorists with another 20 million. . .so they won't fire him rocket or shoot his plane down.

No way, we don't compromise, they are just seeking attention and we will deal with them dececively, wait for it.
Re: Boko Haram Fires Rocket At Ngomari Airport, Maiduguri Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 23, 2021
hashtagged:
So why did it not hit buhari's plane. Chai The only good thing boko haram could have done they messed it up

They only had one job.
Re: Boko Haram Fires Rocket At Ngomari Airport, Maiduguri Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit by adecz: 2:51pm On Dec 23, 2021
Nice one..⚔️⚔️⚔️

That is a one gun salute welcoming
their oga to Maiduguri... ☺️☺️☺️
Re: Boko Haram Fires Rocket At Ngomari Airport, Maiduguri Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit by Germi9: 2:54pm On Dec 23, 2021
Wazobia2216:

Talking about religion of piss! So secretive like a cult!
I wonder bro

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Fires Rocket At Ngomari Airport, Maiduguri Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit by Randy111(m): 2:59pm On Dec 23, 2021
Tranquillity360:

I always know when a foolish soeaks
Re: Boko Haram Fires Rocket At Ngomari Airport, Maiduguri Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit by Brimstone77: 3:09pm On Dec 23, 2021

Now watch how buhari will chicken out from visiting maduguri.. grin
Re: Boko Haram Fires Rocket At Ngomari Airport, Maiduguri Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit by techWriter5: 3:12pm On Dec 23, 2021
Not rocket but handgun commendable to their Grand Patron
Re: Boko Haram Fires Rocket At Ngomari Airport, Maiduguri Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit by J1234(m): 3:21pm On Dec 23, 2021
Sai BUHARI [img][/img][size=8pt][/size][color=#990000][/color]
Tranquillity360:
Boko Haram fires rockets at Ngomari airport area as Buhari visits Maiduguri[b][/b]

SOURCE

Re: Boko Haram Fires Rocket At Ngomari Airport, Maiduguri Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit by Hotzone(m): 3:26pm On Dec 23, 2021
ItsGoodToBeGood:
They are probably celebrating their Grand Commander

but if they mean business then make them try not to miss their target, you can't be killing innocent civilians for nothing.

But when Buhari very visited owerri, ur IPOB brothers enter lockdown not even a stone was thrown but as soon as their nightmare left the town, the commenced their usual extortion and killings of their eze’s and illustrious sons
Re: Boko Haram Fires Rocket At Ngomari Airport, Maiduguri Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit by Elbinawi: 3:29pm On Dec 23, 2021
Boko Haram Fires Rockets At Ngomari Airport Area As Buhari Visits Maiduguri
======
This is family querrel that does not affect me. During the regime of former president GEJ nobody defend BokoHaram terrorists like this genocidal criminal Tyrant Buhari.

In the midst of bloody insurgency Tyrant Buhari has freed thousands of #BokoHaram terrorists using the fraudulent pretext of "Repentance". Where murderous Wahhabi terrorists repent is in Hell and not in this world.

#NB: Buhari is absolute evil, worst than BokoHaram terrorists!

#ElbinawiTweets
Re: Boko Haram Fires Rocket At Ngomari Airport, Maiduguri Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit by Torosk1(m): 3:34pm On Dec 23, 2021
I hope them no miss the tacket

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court To Rule On Peter Obi, Inec’s Case On BVAS / Group Donates Campaign Vehicles To Obi's Presidential Campaign (Pictures) / Peace Talks Split Boko Haram Into Two Groups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.