Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Photos Of The Women Who Have Left Ooni Of Ife - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Photos Of The Women Who Have Left Ooni Of Ife (64533 Views)

3 Young Women Who Are Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood In Rivers State (Photos) / Throwback Photos Of Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni Of Ife's New Wife / Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Wife As Claimed By Women Of Rubies (But It Is Fake) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Women Who Have Left Ooni Of Ife by grandstar(m): 11:51am On Dec 24, 2021
Godada:

It is obvious he has issues.

He can't hold a woman down.

The last wife said that he is a variance to his public image.

What's the dark secret?
Re: Photos Of The Women Who Have Left Ooni Of Ife by eebraa(m): 11:57am On Dec 24, 2021
I don't know the kind of example he is passing to his followers. See his Cap like penis
Re: Photos Of The Women Who Have Left Ooni Of Ife by vannessa7(f): 12:05pm On Dec 24, 2021
This is another confirmation of the age old truth that women are not solely motivated by money like many men like to believe, imagine even with good looks, fame, fortune, opulence, luxuries, honour, they still left him. That said, I think that first wife left on the basis of personal or religious reasons when he became the king, some of the new realities of royal life might have clashed with her christian beliefs. The second wife was a woman with colourful past and unclear present if I can put it that way, but this present one, I don't know what her grievance could be but I'm sure the king is begging her on his knees right now with tears.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Women Who Have Left Ooni Of Ife by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:06pm On Dec 24, 2021
This man has 99 problems and women r all of it grin
Re: Photos Of The Women Who Have Left Ooni Of Ife by azpekuliar: 12:08pm On Dec 24, 2021
splashbaby:
Àwọn ọmọ àlè ló kún nairaland yí sha. You generation is impotent if you don't have something sensible to contribute better keep shut. Olori burúkú somebody

cheesy

The day you come to the realization that Nairaland is a public market square you will know peace on this forum.
Re: Photos Of The Women Who Have Left Ooni Of Ife by billyG(m): 12:09pm On Dec 24, 2021
kmcutez:
Seems the Ooni is impotent. He should try and lose weight and see if that helps.
See how people talk down on spirit.
Re: Photos Of The Women Who Have Left Ooni Of Ife by Ijoba85: 12:21pm On Dec 24, 2021
The man a woman cannot leave has not been born. A woman can leave any man no matter the status of the man. It is not money or status that makes a woman stay with a man, only women know what makes them stay...but I'm sure no be money

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Women Who Have Left Ooni Of Ife by Dshocker(m): 12:23pm On Dec 24, 2021
kmcutez:
Seems the Ooni is impotent. He should try and lose weight and see if that helps.

He told you he was impotent?
Re: Photos Of The Women Who Have Left Ooni Of Ife by baralatie(m): 12:30pm On Dec 24, 2021
seyz91:
Bloggers are stupid walahi
grin
Re: Photos Of The Women Who Have Left Ooni Of Ife by Funflipper: 12:43pm On Dec 24, 2021
gentiles:
This man is dragging the revered Ooni stool in the mud.

Because he is an interloper period!
Re: Photos Of The Women Who Have Left Ooni Of Ife by Funflipper: 12:51pm On Dec 24, 2021
billyG:

See how people talk down on spirit.

He is not a spirit. And neither is he a king.
Re: Photos Of The Women Who Have Left Ooni Of Ife by engrchykae(m): 12:53pm On Dec 24, 2021
YeyeGbami:
Somebody said that thing on his cap na oduduwa penis
really sound true
Re: Photos Of The Women Who Have Left Ooni Of Ife by engrchykae(m): 12:53pm On Dec 24, 2021
Emir and Rolls-Royce
Oni and wives
Re: Photos Of The Women Who Have Left Ooni Of Ife by SonofLothbrok: 1:11pm On Dec 24, 2021
Did Tinubu choose wrongly.

Even Rafiki could see and hear the gods clearly and Simba became a great king.

A king that cannot maintain 3 wives that one that na king!!

Oni of ife

Sounds more like oni of íke grin
Re: Photos Of The Women Who Have Left Ooni Of Ife by jcent2611: 1:40pm On Dec 24, 2021
seems d oni dick too small abeg...dem nr feet bear am again..enough is enough...women like big dick ehhh...hs...make him big...as e dey enter ehhh....she go dey call u sweet names like daddy..honey sweetheart...dey clean ur sweat join..kia..d oni Bleep down..

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Women Who Have Left Ooni Of Ife by ensamy(m): 4:10pm On Dec 24, 2021
Ooni and FFK be like 5&6 shocked
Re: Photos Of The Women Who Have Left Ooni Of Ife by HRMK: 4:12pm On Dec 24, 2021
YeyeGbami:
Somebody said that thing on his cap na oduduwa penis
its obvious where u come from!but u call others animals!who talks so carelessly if not even worse than animals
Re: Photos Of The Women Who Have Left Ooni Of Ife by calcal: 4:28pm On Dec 24, 2021
kmcutez:

Go try him and tell us after
Re: Photos Of The Women Who Have Left Ooni Of Ife by riczy(m): 4:29pm On Dec 24, 2021
Perhaps a spell, chief priest over to u!
Re: Photos Of The Women Who Have Left Ooni Of Ife by jclassiq(m): 4:38pm On Dec 24, 2021
kmcutez:

What are you talking about? He has a child with Naomi nah
Re: Photos Of The Women Who Have Left Ooni Of Ife by splashbaby(m): 7:16pm On Dec 24, 2021
azpekuliar:

cheesy

The day you come to the realization that Nairaland is the public market square you will know peace on this forum.
Gbefun...Orator ,Na only you get sense oo
Re: Photos Of The Women Who Have Left Ooni Of Ife by billyG(m): 8:54pm On Dec 24, 2021
Funflipper:

He is not a spirit. And neither is he a king.
Then he is what?
Re: Photos Of The Women Who Have Left Ooni Of Ife by Funflipper: 9:27pm On Dec 24, 2021
billyG:

Then he is what?

He is a victim of politics and greed.
Re: Photos Of The Women Who Have Left Ooni Of Ife by fof1: 10:21pm On Dec 24, 2021
kmcutez:

Are U not Sick or may be U are not well Lettered? Have You Slept with d Ooni before to know his Potency Levels? Pls behave urself in Public Spaces Always
Re: Photos Of The Women Who Have Left Ooni Of Ife by Babastrong(m): 11:05pm On Dec 24, 2021
[quote author=kmcutez post=108760909]Seems the Ooni is impotent. He should try and lose weight and see if that helps.[ A matured man like me will not tell a girl to keep shut but instead he tells her, she is beautiful when her mouth remains close. Hope you understand babe? You don't say that to kings.]
Re: Photos Of The Women Who Have Left Ooni Of Ife by muheeb01(m): 1:54am On Dec 25, 2021
Hmmmm e be things

Check my signature and my profile for my work,my office is in oyo town...
Re: Photos Of The Women Who Have Left Ooni Of Ife by BluntCrazeMan: 4:39am On Dec 25, 2021
Gemid94:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/12/photos-of-the-three-wives-who-left-ooni-of-ife-and-the-years-they-got-married-2.html
Ooni is just like every other human.
Blood runs through his veins.
So, he is bound to make mistakes like every other human.
Bad things are supposed to happen to him too, just the way it happens to other humans too.
Re: Photos Of The Women Who Have Left Ooni Of Ife by walefresh3(m): 7:57am On Dec 25, 2021
gistray:
Maybe he wanted to use their skull for the normal Afonja Experiment. Naa I Dem swear fro your generation now u go dey call Jesus up and down ... Naa jeje devil dey sleep wey you wake am... yammiri animal

Re: Photos Of The Women Who Have Left Ooni Of Ife by billyG(m): 8:56am On Dec 25, 2021
Funflipper:

He is a victim of politics and greed.
Victim of politics
Re: Photos Of The Women Who Have Left Ooni Of Ife by Funflipper: 12:45pm On Dec 25, 2021
billyG:

Victim of politics

oh yeah and he is just like a pawn on the chess board. In other words, some power hungry political godfathers handpicked and made him king while the rightful heir to the throne was schemed out fraudulently. Now he is the one having sleepless nights.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oba Adejuyigbe Adefunmi With 7 Wives Spotted Chilling In The US. Photos / The Igala People In Anambra State / 5 Notable Facts About Yoruba People (àwon Ómó Yorùbá)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.