Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Zamfara Commissioner Resigns, To Join Uzodinma’s Government In Imo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zamfara Commissioner Resigns, To Join Uzodinma’s Government In Imo (643 Views)

Bandits Kill Mamman Tsafe Zamfara Commissioner’s Son, Others / Laz Ogbe, Umahi’s Commissioner Resigns, Refuses To Join APC / Olawale Oluwo, Ambode Commissioner Resigns From APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Zamfara Commissioner Resigns, To Join Uzodinma’s Government In Imo by Loveurneighbour: 11:46pm On Dec 23, 2021
The Zamfara State Commissioner for Women and Children Affairs, Rabi Shinkafi, has resigned her appointment to take up another commissioner's appointment in Imo State.

In an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Gusau, capital of Zamfara, on Thursday, she confirmed that she was joining the government of Governor Hope Uzodinma of Imo State.

"I resigned my appointment as commissioner in Zamfara to enable me to pick another appointment as commissioner in Imo, I am immensely grateful to Gov. Bello Matawalle and his Wife, Hajiya Aisha Matawalle, for their kindness to me and for giving me the opportunity to serve Zamfara in different capacities,” she said.

“All the speculations in the social media about my resignation are completely false; it was just work of mischief-makers.

"I have a perfect and cordial relationship with the governor and his wife. I consider them as my family and they were in the picture of my going to Imo.

“Both Governors Hope Uzodinma of Imo and Matawalle discussed it as fellow All Progressives Congress governors and as friends too.”

Re: Zamfara Commissioner Resigns, To Join Uzodinma’s Government In Imo by BlackfireX: 11:57pm On Dec 23, 2021
We rule

North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023
Re: Zamfara Commissioner Resigns, To Join Uzodinma’s Government In Imo by Mysticwebb: 12:26am On Dec 24, 2021
Someone is repaying his debt. Supreme Court governor trying to please those that crowned him.
Re: Zamfara Commissioner Resigns, To Join Uzodinma’s Government In Imo by daddytime(m): 1:03am On Dec 24, 2021
The church is moving to the permanent site, finally.

Chaiiii

What is going on in God's name?

We go do ourselves oyibo and china go still do us all together .

So so so sad.

Come oh...

Does anyone on here knows this Governor up, close, and personal?

What's his history, personal and family life like?

What's his health status, particularly, the mental aspect?

There's something wrong somewhere...this one no be korokoro eyes matter.

Ohhhh...now I remember.

This guy been chop our money for some custom committee wey him be member or chairman that year...

So na that file be him albatross...?

Wonderful..
Re: Zamfara Commissioner Resigns, To Join Uzodinma’s Government In Imo by Mynd44: 5:40am On Dec 24, 2021

(1)

Video: Vice President Yemi Osibanjo Visits Hanifa Abubakar Parents In Kano / Bola Tinubu Is The Only One We Know- House Leader / What Happned To Buhari Will Handle Security, Osibanjo Will Handle Economy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.