Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Niger Delta Militants, Oil Prices Affected My Performance: Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Militants, Oil Prices Affected My Performance: Buhari (14669 Views)

10th Senate: Don’t Judge Me By My Performance In Buhari’s Cabinet – Akpabio / PDP not responsible for my performance, I will do well under any Party - Wike / “face Your Problems Not My Performance At PDP Primary” – Saraki Replies APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Militants, Oil Prices Affected My Performance: Buhari by joelag: 7:55am On Dec 24, 2021
Always blaming others.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants, Oil Prices Affected My Performance: Buhari by gambia(m): 7:55am On Dec 24, 2021
Keep deceiving your gullible followers
Re: Niger Delta Militants, Oil Prices Affected My Performance: Buhari by Yeeyo: 7:55am On Dec 24, 2021
Buhari is a very weak leader, incapacitated and full of complained always
Re: Niger Delta Militants, Oil Prices Affected My Performance: Buhari by FreeStuffsNG: 7:56am On Dec 24, 2021
Only Gazette can be this trashy. Little wonder their owner is currently a fugitive and alleged serial blackmailer. According to his former boss at premium times, he is even a danger to himself wink
Re: Niger Delta Militants, Oil Prices Affected My Performance: Buhari by bikefab(m): 7:56am On Dec 24, 2021
Blame it on anyone else but yourself
Re: Niger Delta Militants, Oil Prices Affected My Performance: Buhari by PIPPROF(m): 7:56am On Dec 24, 2021
Another 8 years wasted in nigerian history

Life was simpler in 2014
Now see Christmas everywhere just dry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Militants, Oil Prices Affected My Performance: Buhari by OhBritannia(m): 7:56am On Dec 24, 2021
The same militant that have been peaceful in his administration?

I don't understand this man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Militants, Oil Prices Affected My Performance: Buhari by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 24, 2021
Mr president, you aren't perfect. The fact that you take responsibility makes it more understandable!

People who drink for breakfast r bisa crying up there!
Re: Niger Delta Militants, Oil Prices Affected My Performance: Buhari by Oceanblaze(m): 7:57am On Dec 24, 2021
Dead man speaking
Re: Niger Delta Militants, Oil Prices Affected My Performance: Buhari by Temptee101(m): 7:57am On Dec 24, 2021
shocked
Re: Niger Delta Militants, Oil Prices Affected My Performance: Buhari by dvkot(m): 7:58am On Dec 24, 2021
Niger delta ke? So your fulani herdsmen no affect ur performance

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Militants, Oil Prices Affected My Performance: Buhari by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 24, 2021
SmartPolician:
God should fast-forward time to 2023 so that this man can get out.
it's not just this man to get out, but nigerians being stupid and foolish to support a worse candidate, on the basis of tribe, religion, region, and d quest for their region or tribe to take over after the next idiot rules two tenures, like Yoruba did in d case of buhari, cos they believe that they would take over from him. Now see the disaster. Am not saying an Easterner like ouk get head oh. Him too dey totally useless

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Militants, Oil Prices Affected My Performance: Buhari by Mummyfour(f): 7:59am On Dec 24, 2021
What type of a person is this Buhari sef?
Is it that this man was created to annoy people by default?.
So it now Niger delta people that have held him back from performing?
Performing what exactly.?
How did this man impregnate his wife?
This one blames everything but himself and his cattle..
A brave man acknowledges where he failed and tries to make amends, but a coward blames everything else except himself for his failure

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants, Oil Prices Affected My Performance: Buhari by Lightorder: 8:00am On Dec 24, 2021
Okada riders should get ready. Blaming them will be the next

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants, Oil Prices Affected My Performance: Buhari by DSC7: 8:00am On Dec 24, 2021
Lets go back to the Beginning....

Buhari is..................................

Re: Niger Delta Militants, Oil Prices Affected My Performance: Buhari by lexy2014: 8:01am On Dec 24, 2021
ijustdey:
President Muhammadu Buhari on Thursday in Maiduguri blamed Niger Delta militants and reduced oil earnings for his challenges in office.

https://gazettengr.com/niger-delta-militants-oil-prices-affected-my-performance-buhari/

theraregem1 okefranci nonpartisan1 buckeyemedia1 Nigerialabalaba shooyie benuejosh blackpanda vedaxcool lovenorth officialgarri seunmsg nonpartisan1 NGpatriot presidency freestuffsng rexwalters1 lordviccodaguru....

oya ooh. over to u guys
Re: Niger Delta Militants, Oil Prices Affected My Performance: Buhari by anytexy: 8:02am On Dec 24, 2021
But OBJ was attacked by your attack dogs and zombies when he said "you have nothing to offer Nigerian any more."

I blame those who voted for you the second time, though you were rigged in.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Militants, Oil Prices Affected My Performance: Buhari by Sheriman(m): 8:02am On Dec 24, 2021
Buhari has been blaming people and finding unnecessary excuses for his failure since time of immemorial
Re: Niger Delta Militants, Oil Prices Affected My Performance: Buhari by SocialJustice: 8:02am On Dec 24, 2021
Lol. Useless old prick.
Re: Niger Delta Militants, Oil Prices Affected My Performance: Buhari by juniorstar(m): 8:02am On Dec 24, 2021
ijustdey:
President Muhammadu Buhari on Thursday in Maiduguri blamed Niger Delta militants and reduced oil earnings for his challenges in office.

https://gazettengr.com/niger-delta-militants-oil-prices-affected-my-performance-buhari/
Omo that means future nig presidents are in trouble when ppl no longer need our oil. Those ones will have perfect excuse. Blame the inventors of electric vehicles for how useless the oil has become
Re: Niger Delta Militants, Oil Prices Affected My Performance: Buhari by Passionate888: 8:02am On Dec 24, 2021
O My God!
Re: Niger Delta Militants, Oil Prices Affected My Performance: Buhari by Lightorder: 8:02am On Dec 24, 2021
FarahAideed:
When I warned you in 2015 about how to approach the Niger Delta militants you no gree and your dull zombies cheering you on to destruction
Which militants are you guys referring to ? Because I have not heard much of their activities for ages now

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants, Oil Prices Affected My Performance: Buhari by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 24, 2021
I'm on the verge of laughing

This shows how APC Had NO plans other than to wait for oil prices to rise again.

The thing is, APC Had a lot of tools to use to ride out the crisis, but instead of using those tools, they just sat down and waited for oil to rise again.

Well, oil isn't going to rise again. Infact it is going to sink to around 66 dollars per barrel from next year, and may never go higher.

ANd he promised diversification. Yawn.
Re: Niger Delta Militants, Oil Prices Affected My Performance: Buhari by aribisala0(m): 8:07am On Dec 24, 2021
Oil prices were lower under Obasanjo and he paid off our debt
Re: Niger Delta Militants, Oil Prices Affected My Performance: Buhari by Afolabimills(m): 8:08am On Dec 24, 2021
Buhari u are a failure who has brought nothing but pain deaths sorrow hardship into the lives of millions of Nigerians u have stupid hypocrites n fools as supporters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Militants, Oil Prices Affected My Performance: Buhari by Tzar(m): 8:09am On Dec 24, 2021
This incompetent old fool should just STFU and let Nigerians endure the torture that he is in peace!
The reason you were voted in is to make life better for Nigerians regardless of the situation. Nigerians did not vote you in to come and give 1000 reasons why Buhari failed as president!

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants, Oil Prices Affected My Performance: Buhari by ikennamadu1(m): 8:09am On Dec 24, 2021
Presidency is this news true .. Femi adesina .. is it true..
Re: Niger Delta Militants, Oil Prices Affected My Performance: Buhari by Lifewasgood: 8:10am On Dec 24, 2021
God will punish that your mouth, you're using to spill rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Militants, Oil Prices Affected My Performance: Buhari by techWriter5: 8:11am On Dec 24, 2021
Just imagineNo longer attributing PDP but Militants that do has very peaceful.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants, Oil Prices Affected My Performance: Buhari by justjify(m): 8:12am On Dec 24, 2021
Militants did nothing. Is this guy in this country at all?
Herdsmen and your brothers from Chad and Niger messed you up.
You are the most incompetent failure we have ever had. If I see you tomorrow, I will spit on your face.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants, Oil Prices Affected My Performance: Buhari by Opeyemic01: 8:12am On Dec 24, 2021
79 years old man who cannot take responsibility for his failure is a kid. Always blaming everyone and everything for his failure, whereas a good leader, despite the problem, will look for a way out, rather than blaming. I am sure if any of children misbehave, he would blame someone else for the children misdemeanor. This man does not fit being a leader. A leader as far as I am concern take responsibility. Everyone has weakness no doubt, admitting your weakness instead of blaming is another leadership trait, which this man lacks

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants, Oil Prices Affected My Performance: Buhari by tutudesz: 8:13am On Dec 24, 2021
Sunnymatey:
Just imagine
No longer blaming PDP but Militants that have been very peaceful.
Since after avengers, no major attack on oil installation again undecided Or he want militants to wish him Happy New Year

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Governors May Prevail On Ayu To Resign / Ojukwu's Eldest Son Sues Bianca & Other Family Members / Adeniyi Oyebade Indicted Of Shi'ite Killing By Kaduna Judicial Panel Of Inquiry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.