Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,319 members, 7,957,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:52 PM

See What Yesterday Did To You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Yesterday Did To You (291 Views)

Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday / "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady / Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What Yesterday Did To You by Mercisharelove(f): 12:50am On Dec 24, 2021
Your yesterday‘s regret makes your heart stronger today. Joy heals your bones and makes it rejoices. Sorrow sharpens your understanding to go on no matter what!!!.

2 Likes

Re: See What Yesterday Did To You by daddytime(m): 12:53am On Dec 24, 2021
Mercisharelove:
Your yesterday‘s regret makes your heart stronger today. Joy heals your bones and makes it rejoices. Sorrow sharpens your understanding to go on no matter what!!!.

I needed this...

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: See What Yesterday Did To You by Mercisharelove(f): 5:45am On Dec 24, 2021
Grace

(1) (Reply)

89 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend When You Are Bored. / The Type Of Woman A Man Should Not Marry / Thanks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.