Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Which Good Online Business Can I Start With 500k? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Good Online Business Can I Start With 500k? (1164 Views)

Join This Very Good Online Business. / Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 500k In This 2019 / Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Good Online Business Can I Start With 500k? by objtech(m): 12:51am On Dec 24, 2021
Please guys which good business online can I start with 500k apart from crypto and forex. Please I'm ready to give 5k to anybody that will tell me a good profitable business to do online. Please I don't need all this online investment scams. Thanks
Re: Which Good Online Business Can I Start With 500k? by PoliteActivist: 1:21am On Dec 24, 2021
I want my 5K ASAP

Re: Which Good Online Business Can I Start With 500k? by TimaraFF(m): 4:02am On Dec 24, 2021
I can teach you affiliate marketing and WhatsApp marketing just DM...
You don't even need up to 50k to get everything setup
I will teach you everything step by step.

Just be ready to Learn.

+2348103369024
Re: Which Good Online Business Can I Start With 500k? by Lifesquid: 5:41am On Dec 24, 2021
Ecurrency business. Starting small.

Affiliate marketing Business.
Re: Which Good Online Business Can I Start With 500k? by objtech(m): 5:57am On Dec 24, 2021
I'm not good at all this referrals stuff or affiliate marketing so it's stressful to me
TimaraFF:

Just be ready to Learn.

+2348103369024
Re: Which Good Online Business Can I Start With 500k? by objtech(m): 6:12am On Dec 24, 2021
Lol so you think I haven't done a YouTube search you are funny
PoliteActivist:
I want my 5K ASAP

1 Like

Re: Which Good Online Business Can I Start With 500k? by Pk01(m): 6:50am On Dec 24, 2021
objtech:
Please guys which good business online can I start with 500k apart from crypto and forex. Please I'm ready to give 5k to anybody that will tell me a good profitable business to do online. Please I don't need all this online investment scams. Thanks
Re: Which Good Online Business Can I Start With 500k? by Lush100(m): 8:26am On Dec 24, 2021
Pk01:

1.flipping domains.. You need laptop and a smart phone.. With this I can guarantee you 200k/month not a get rich quick thing.. You need atleast 3months to grab some things..
2.arbitrage you can be seeing 150k/ month. Within two months.. You can grab this..
You don't need all ur 500k to start any of the above..

Do me happy Christmas bro...
Make I drop my account no.?
I can refer you where to learn any of this..

Why are you not doing crypto bro?
Explain what mean by flipping?
Re: Which Good Online Business Can I Start With 500k? by SavageResponse(m): 8:33am On Dec 24, 2021
Lush100:

Explain what mean by flipping?

Ignore that loser, if he truly knows where to learn a skill that will guarantee him 150K a month he won't be here begging for Christmas giveaway!

3 Likes

Re: Which Good Online Business Can I Start With 500k? by objtech(m): 9:03am On Dec 24, 2021
Lol arbitrage doesn't work well in Nigeriai have read everything about arbitrage and flipping
domains doesn't work either
Pk01:

1.flipping domains.. You need laptop and a smart phone.. With this I can guarantee you 200k/month not a get rich quick thing.. You need atleast 3months to grab some things..
2.arbitrage you can be seeing 150k/ month. Within two months.. You can grab this..
You don't need all ur 500k to start any of the above..

Do me happy Christmas bro...
Make I drop my account no.?
I can refer you where to learn any of this..

Why are you not doing crypto bro?
Re: Which Good Online Business Can I Start With 500k? by PoliteActivist: 11:03am On Dec 24, 2021
objtech:
Lol so you think I haven't done a YouTube search you are funny

I don’t care what you have done. A deal is a deal. I want my 5K or I'm reporting you to the mods

1 Like

Re: Which Good Online Business Can I Start With 500k? by TimaraFF(m): 11:11am On Dec 24, 2021
Bro...you don't need to be good at it
Everyone starts somewhere

I didn't know anything about it before, but now I earn in both dollars and Naira.

You just need the right guidance and you are set to go
Re: Which Good Online Business Can I Start With 500k? by Pk01(m): 11:45am On Dec 24, 2021
objtech:
Lol arbitrage doesn't work well in Nigeriai have read everything about arbitrage and flipping
domains doesn't work either

It's obvious you don't want to learn... Flipping domains is easy na.. Once you know how to do it.. The right way.. The thing, is you need large portfolio to be having many sales a month.
With 2 to 3 sales you can be making 200k... Mind you you earn in dollars and spend in naira....

As for arbitrage.. E dey work.. Zenith and aceess cards... Get cards from ur friends...

I fit get idea.. But no capital to implement it.. Just the way you, with money but don't know which business to go with.....

Am insisting you give crypto a try too... Don't trade but hodl...

Still expecting Xmas from you bro..

1 Like

Re: Which Good Online Business Can I Start With 500k? by Barims(m): 12:06pm On Dec 24, 2021
TimaraFF:

Just be ready to Learn.

+2348103369024

Where you dey bro
Re: Which Good Online Business Can I Start With 500k? by SixEightNine(m): 12:17pm On Dec 24, 2021
objtech:

My Dear not everything you see online is a scam..
And I hope you know the full meaning of scam.
Well I can show you something that you can just be doing with your smartphone and earn. Just don't touch your 500k. Leave it at the bank.. you can reach me with the phone nos on my profile.
Change your mindset and live your dream.
There is no free nor easy work anywhere in the world..you must put effort.
Thanks and merry Christmas!!
Re: Which Good Online Business Can I Start With 500k? by enchy: 4:40pm On Dec 24, 2021
Re: Which Good Online Business Can I Start With 500k? by Foske(m): 5:54pm On Dec 24, 2021
Pk01:

It's obvious you don't want to learn... Flipping domains is easy na.. Once you know how to do it.. The right way.. The thing, is you need large portfolio to be having many sales a month.
With 2 to 3 sales you can be making 200k... Mind you you earn in dollars and spend in naira....

As for arbitrage.. E dey work.. Zenith and aceess cards... Get cards from ur friends...

I fit get idea.. But no capital to implement it.. Just the way you, with money but don't know which business to go with.....

Am insisting you give crypto a try too... Don't trade but hodl...

Still expecting Xmas from you bro..

Domain flipping ���
Re: Which Good Online Business Can I Start With 500k? by funnyDM: 9:08pm On Dec 24, 2021
objtech:

Let me guide you bro. To earn legitimately online, you must

1) have a very good tech skill and be an expert on it.

2) understand business problems that require that your skill and how to solve those problems.

3) promote yourself through social media and a relevant portfolio.

Then will you make real money online. This is a solid principle I'm giving you you bro. So you don't need to waste your money on investment scams, all you need is a good working pc or laptop, stable electricity and internet data, coupled with the willingness to learn on your own. See, I hear people saying that 2022 will be a good year. I pray so too. But let me tell you what I see in 2022. There'll be high cost of goods, high inflation, and the naira becoming more useless. The only way to survive next year is to,

1) be a producer of goods and services.
2) earn in foreign currency like the US dollar.

In the end, I pity the working class who are earning below NGN100, 000 per month. So act fast bro.

If you need other guidance. Let me know. I'd be willing to help.
Re: Which Good Online Business Can I Start With 500k? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 25, 2021
Chat me up....I will give you videos to watch on mini importation....I'm into it and it pays cool....08069501027

(1) (Reply)

Zenith Bank And Eco Bank / What Is The Exchange Rate Today In Nigeria / Selling Water Dispensers To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.