Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Help! I'm Dying - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I'm Dying (805 Views)

I'm Dying Slowly Because Of Cohabitation / After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying / Help! I'm Dying Inside. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I'm Dying by Heroo001: 2:07am On Dec 24, 2021
Hello nairalanders.
I am in so much pain right now. Pls forgive my typographical errors in the course of reading this post.
I have been dating this guy for 4 years plus. I've been with him throughout his trying period. I have helped him achieve so many things in life which I don't want to mention.
He finally has money and he proposed to me. With joy, I accepted him wholeheartedly. I have never cheated on him throughout this period we've been together till date.
We started making plans to go and see my people which was successful but after getting list for the marriage, things turn into a different direction. He was told by my people to perform a traditional rite before we can get married.
He has refused to do so,[color=#006600][/color] reason being that it is fetish and he can't call any demon into his matrimonial home by performing those rites.
My people have agreed that he should come and perform the marriage without the rites. Instead, he is running from one church to another looking for who to tell him to go ahead with the marriage.
Should I continue waiting for him?
Pls no insults. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! I'm Dying by Ahmed0336(m): 2:31am On Dec 24, 2021
Don't blame him dear.
Your people caused it, no sense man will see certain things and would want to be associated with it. In fact, be grateful he is even going from church to church because of you which shows he still loves you. People like me would have Japan without looking back.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I'm Dying by Kobojunkie: 2:40am On Dec 24, 2021
Heroo001:
We started making plans to go and see my people which was successful but after getting list for the marriage, things turn into a different direction. He was told by my people to perform a traditional rite before we can get married.
He has refused to do so, reason being that it is fetish and he can't call any demon into his matrimonial home by performing those rites.
My people have agreed that he should come and perform the marriage without the rites. Instead, he is running from one church to another looking for who to tell him to go ahead with the marriage.
Pls no insults. Thanks.
Read the statements in bold for yourself and that ought to get you the answers you seek. undecided

He does not want to perform traditional marriage rites - which I myself don't give a hoot for - for he is willing to go from church to church , chasing oracle after oracle, looking for one to tell him to go ahead with the marriage. If that is not confusion, I don't know what is. undecided

Please woman, marriage no be by force and if you must marriage, try to find a man with a good head on his head, not one who can't make a decision, this after 4 years, without consulting oracles of men - pastors and mogs
aka babalawos... abeg! undecided
Re: Help! I'm Dying by Kobojunkie: 2:44am On Dec 24, 2021
Ahmed0336:
Don't blame him dear.
Your people caused it, no sense man will see certain things and would want to be associated with it. In fact, be grateful he is even going from church to church because of you which shows he still loves you. People like me would have Japan without looking back.
Rubbish! undecided

OP, nothing of this man running from one church shrine to another church shrine indicates he loves you ooo. No let them pastors and mogs bring there nonsense into your life and marriage, they are ogbologbo as making gullible husbands and wives info their puppets. undecided

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Dying by phorget(m): 3:01am On Dec 24, 2021
Why your people wicked like this?
Abeg which tribe you be so I go know how to avoid una. Person never invite devil self peace of mind never dey so wetin wan come happen to una wey dey deliberately invite devil make him come join una marriage?

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Dying by Lalami3232(m): 3:38am On Dec 24, 2021
"I have helped him achieve so much" grin grin.... Why most of una dey feel say if una give guy toto and words of encouragement during hustling phase, una don give am everything? Wetin you don make your own self achieve? You join those people wey dey say "I suffered with him when he had nothing" but the truth be say, na both of una suffer together because una two no get anything. That aside sha, make I hit the main point.
Miss "I Helped Him Achieve", you no go fit blame the guy because na your parents cause am initially. He was ready for marriage until he see say una dey diabolic. Who go open eye go enter fire nowadays? I'm 100% sure say no be such a guy grin.
I go do same if I dey the guy shoes because if he marry you, your parents fit still do something else wey no go well with be religious beliefs. If I may ask sef, wetin be the thing wey dem say make he do b4 he run? My dear, no be everyone of us wan indulge in anything diabolic oooo. I know plenty people wey I don cut off immediately I hear say dem dey do yahoo. One parable dey for my language which say "Wetin you no go eat, you no ho use teeth take divide am". The guy is very right dear, he no wan truncate he life with anything wey no conform with God's principles. I seriously pray say make he come back for you sha, but the chances are slim because pastors and plenty people go don tell am to run grin.
Anyways, no blame am but blame your parents wey wan use old school fetish tradition for this modern age when na Jesus dey reign.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "The day I go mistakenly born girl pikin, I go *******"

3 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Dying by Kobojunkie: 3:39am On Dec 24, 2021
phorget:
Abeg which tribe you be so I go know how to avoid una. Person never invite devil self peace of mind never dey so wetin wan come happen to una wey dey deliberately invite devil make him come join una marriage?
You think say the devil the traditionalists invite worse pass the one wey una dey invite by consulting with pastors and mogs, your church oracles , before and during your marriages? undecided
Re: Help! I'm Dying by Coronavirus123: 3:52am On Dec 24, 2021
grin
Re: Help! I'm Dying by Sammy101111(m): 4:06am On Dec 24, 2021
If am that guy i will not even come back again .
I came for marriage you asked me for fetish stuff to eat because of marriage so the guy should not remember is own family again na your mama and papa he go they give money i know you be igbo for sure .The guy is smart he get sense they will use that charm to pin him forlife i dont blame the guy. If you are not Christian or Muslim i cant marry you any thing black charm go to hell . they will prepare medicine for Bondage and call it business medicine lol all this herbalic now tie down there client to collect more money fron them be wise

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Dying by Nobody: 4:17am On Dec 24, 2021
If All men in the world are coming to hear what your people are saying about performing a ritual rite b4 getting married to you, no one will ever stay to marry you, who can tell maybe u av a spiritual husband.
Re: Help! I'm Dying by SenecaTheYonger: 4:22am On Dec 24, 2021
Your village people killed your marriage before it even started.
Don’t blame your man. Imagine after playing all the price that comes with getting married you will still come and swear a demon inside your body. All just for a woman
Heroo001:
Hello nairalanders.
I am in so much pain right now. Pls forgive my typographical errors in the course of reading this post.
I have been dating this guy for 4 years plus. I've been with him throughout his trying period. I have helped him achieve so many things in life which I don't want to mention.
He finally has money and he proposed to me. With joy, I accepted him wholeheartedly. I have never cheated on him throughout this period we've been together till date.
He has refused to do so,[color=#006600][/color] reason being that it is fetish and he can't call any demon into his matrimonial home by performing those rites.
Pls no insults. Thanks.
Re: Help! I'm Dying by FahBuLous: 7:17am On Dec 24, 2021
Truth be told... ..

According to your story, if I was the guy, I wouldn't marry you ...

Simple..

Which kind fvcking traditional rites...

The young man ran for his dear life because he doesn't want something he doesn't know torment him... Smart guy
Re: Help! I'm Dying by phorget(m): 7:36am On Dec 24, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You think say the devil the traditionalists invite worse pass the one wey una dey invite by consulting with pastors and mogs, your church oracles , before and during your marriages? undecided

You think say nah everybody dey go church or mosque? Bros I no get religion o.
Re: Help! I'm Dying by FriendsAndFans(m): 7:37am On Dec 24, 2021
The nigga is wise. He's not ready to risk his spiritual well-being for you.
If you were in his shoes, I trust you'd do worse

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Dying by Saintinoo(m): 9:05am On Dec 24, 2021
Heroo001:
Hello nairalanders.
Pls no insults. Thanks.
Your family wants to bewitch and control the innocent man, God has saved him Fri. karashalika
Re: Help! I'm Dying by BlaqJosh: 9:17am On Dec 24, 2021
what have you help him achieve if not orgasm.

Olofofo
Re: Help! I'm Dying by Kobojunkie: 12:36pm On Dec 24, 2021
phorget:
You think say nah everybody dey go church or mosque? Bros I no get religion o.
Maybe I don't understand your retort. Care to elaborate? undecided .
phorget:
Re: Help! I'm Dying by Dannyyoung26(m): 12:53pm On Dec 24, 2021
If it were to be you, are you ready to perform any rites from his family as well?
I don't understand this life anymore o.
One reason I no fit marry from an unexposed family.
Rites Kor ritual nii
Re: Help! I'm Dying by Moeman: 2:40pm On Dec 24, 2021
i read the whole thing and i didn't see the part where you are dying
Re: Help! I'm Dying by Cuttycool(f): 3:10pm On Dec 24, 2021
Nigerians and backward rituals. Even if another suitor comes, he may not like such a thing. Just pray and be patient, keep reaching out to your man, he will come back.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me everyone , How Do I Stop Being Friendzoned? / How Do You Warn Your Friend(s)? / Shocking As Phone Gets Stuck In A Thief’s Hand After Stealing It — Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.