Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,914 members, 7,814,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Epe LGA Chairwoman's 100 Days: What Has Your LGA Chairperson Done? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Epe LGA Chairwoman's 100 Days: What Has Your LGA Chairperson Done? (16711 Views)

Tinubu Achieved In Few Days What Buhari Couldn't Do In Years - Femi Kayode / Meet Roxy Ogechi Ndebumadu Who Is The Chairwoman Of Bowie County, Maryland USA / Chairwoman In Enugu State Give Out Head Pans, Shovels,trowels As Empowerment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Epe LGA Chairwoman's 100 Days: What Has Your LGA Chairperson Done? by Aditkd(f): 7:12am On Dec 24, 2021
Thank you very much too Sir for your input. We all are here to learn from each other. Peace profound to you and the family.
seguno2:

Many thanks for your understanding and very polite feedback.
Employment is the best way to get most of them busy and make their community better for businesses to flourish for those who prefer that route, as the salaries of those employed will boost their trade. Best wishes for a blessed merry Christmas to you too.

1 Like

Re: Epe LGA Chairwoman's 100 Days: What Has Your LGA Chairperson Done? by Diligence: 7:13am On Dec 24, 2021
Very impressive outcomes. Thanks to Guv Ambode for setting the pace @ Epe, and Guv Sanwo-Olu for sustainability.
Other LGA Officers: Pls show your scorecard.... Deliver dividends of democracy to your people...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Epe LGA Chairwoman's 100 Days: What Has Your LGA Chairperson Done? by Revolution001: 7:14am On Dec 24, 2021
Monsuru Oloyede Obé
Ejigbo Local Council Development Area

A ceremonial chairman.
Good at attending functions, acquiring properties and driving around town.

2 Likes

Re: Epe LGA Chairwoman's 100 Days: What Has Your LGA Chairperson Done? by anyilalaz: 7:15am On Dec 24, 2021
Call out the LGA make we give am some headache.

Mood11:
My own local Government Chairman just bought a new Toyota Prado and is set to marry a new wife, I guess it's a reward to himself for empowering his boys with Keke Napep and Those small 7 seater buses.

As for the roads within the area, it's not been so bad because it was tarred in his previous tenure.

The Primary Healthcare Center has no resident doctor, just about 3 nurses who keep referring patients to other private hospitals after they administer drip and paracetamol and you don't seem to be getting better.

As for security, the area has been safe. Though there's a noticeable presence of neighborhood safety corps who are positioned in different streets.
Re: Epe LGA Chairwoman's 100 Days: What Has Your LGA Chairperson Done? by muheeb01(m): 7:16am On Dec 24, 2021
Impressive....you see this epe is a small london on its own,very beautiful town

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Epe LGA Chairwoman's 100 Days: What Has Your LGA Chairperson Done? by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:20am On Dec 24, 2021
The LG chairman is trying oo!
Re: Epe LGA Chairwoman's 100 Days: What Has Your LGA Chairperson Done? by Bizibi(m): 7:24am On Dec 24, 2021
This is good.... I don't even know my lga chairman.
Re: Epe LGA Chairwoman's 100 Days: What Has Your LGA Chairperson Done? by sylve11: 7:25am On Dec 24, 2021
seguno2:

How is the bolded part of your low expectations going to help change our country and communities from being shitholes that people want to japa from

Almost all Politicians are thieves. Leave it at that, bros. cool

1 Like

Re: Epe LGA Chairwoman's 100 Days: What Has Your LGA Chairperson Done? by utenwuson: 7:29am On Dec 24, 2021
What this woman has achieved in just 100 days may be way bigger than what yeye Bello of kogi will achieve after 8 years...... Epe is more beautiful than lokoja.

1 Like

Re: Epe LGA Chairwoman's 100 Days: What Has Your LGA Chairperson Done? by Lewisdinho(m): 7:32am On Dec 24, 2021
Her not Him. U no d read?
Optimistguy1969:
Do I even know him?!
Re: Epe LGA Chairwoman's 100 Days: What Has Your LGA Chairperson Done? by Bayyajidda(m): 7:33am On Dec 24, 2021
post=108768081:
What has Your Local Government Chairman done?

That is the place your development as a community begins, everything do not start or end in Abuja.

What has your state Governor, Local Government chairmen, Representatives, Your Ward Chairman etc done to better your life or your immediate society?

Let's Discuss

Abuja/bihari's duties is strictly and limited to giving 30k to renowned asslickers for asslicking him... Wonderful!
Re: Epe LGA Chairwoman's 100 Days: What Has Your LGA Chairperson Done? by TimeTraveller: 7:34am On Dec 24, 2021
More than Ikpeazu's 8 years
Re: Epe LGA Chairwoman's 100 Days: What Has Your LGA Chairperson Done? by DimIsaac10(m): 7:36am On Dec 24, 2021
Calm down.. We the Sahara reporters we are coming to investigate.

1 Like

Re: Epe LGA Chairwoman's 100 Days: What Has Your LGA Chairperson Done? by elmodee7(m): 7:37am On Dec 24, 2021
Mosan-okunola LCDA is totally useless. The chairman who happens to be a woman (ABISCO) is nothing more than a dead wood. No development in Gowon estate, shagari and okunola . The counselors are powerless and have become puppets. No meaningful project in the last 4 years.

Re: Epe LGA Chairwoman's 100 Days: What Has Your LGA Chairperson Done? by IbadeHQ: 7:40am On Dec 24, 2021
Optimistguy1969:
Do I even know him?!

Learn to read before making comment. She's a woman not a man. I don't know the problem of Africans with comprehension most expecially we Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Epe LGA Chairwoman's 100 Days: What Has Your LGA Chairperson Done? by Goddyj(m): 7:47am On Dec 24, 2021
So local Government still dey exist
I can't remember the last time I heard of my local Government chairwoman, let alone that she does a project grin
Re: Epe LGA Chairwoman's 100 Days: What Has Your LGA Chairperson Done? by saphiere(f): 7:52am On Dec 24, 2021
Lanrelagboi:
Nigerian Politics need to Grow from ground up and that begins from holding the local government chairmen and women accountable. I live in Epe Local Government Lagos ans this are those of my chairwoman in 100 days. Please list yours

Women are known to be better leaders since the days of Queen Esther who delivered her people
Re: Epe LGA Chairwoman's 100 Days: What Has Your LGA Chairperson Done? by saphiere(f): 7:54am On Dec 24, 2021
[s]
elmodee7:
Mosan-okunola LCDA is totally useless. The chairman who happens to be a woman (ABISCO) is nothing more than a dead wood. No development in Gowon estate, shagari and okunola . The counselors are powerless and have become puppets. No meaningful project in the last 4 years.
[/s] This Epe chairman is a woman. Your point is pointless.
Re: Epe LGA Chairwoman's 100 Days: What Has Your LGA Chairperson Done? by saphiere(f): 7:55am On Dec 24, 2021
muheeb01:
Impressive....you see this epe is a small london on its own,very beautiful town
All thanks to a woman leader.
Re: Epe LGA Chairwoman's 100 Days: What Has Your LGA Chairperson Done? by remymartyn: 7:55am On Dec 24, 2021
With her money or with tax payer's money or what is these nonsense undecided

Was that not what she was elected to do?
Re: Epe LGA Chairwoman's 100 Days: What Has Your LGA Chairperson Done? by TrackerXL: 8:01am On Dec 24, 2021
This LGA chairman as performed more than both Ikpeazu n Ugwuayi who wasted a complete 8 years with nothing to show yet the many foolish Igbos on NL are yet to stone those gross failure to death but if it the protege of Tinubu that commission project biweekly their father will be waiting like deranged fools.
Re: Epe LGA Chairwoman's 100 Days: What Has Your LGA Chairperson Done? by juman(m): 8:15am On Dec 24, 2021
Epe alaro omo ogunmodede.

Hope we have a woman as a president one day. Soon.
Whenever I see our PM, a small girl in mid thirties, I jealous.
I wish we have a small girl like that as president.
Women should participate more in politics.
Re: Epe LGA Chairwoman's 100 Days: What Has Your LGA Chairperson Done? by ALFADOS(m): 8:23am On Dec 24, 2021
Lanrelagboi:
Nigerian Politics need to Grow from ground up and that begins from holding the local government chairmen and women accountable. I live in Epe Local Government Lagos ans this are those of my chairwoman in 100 days. Please list yours

she tried, more Grease to her elbow, we pray we such hard working every part of the country
Re: Epe LGA Chairwoman's 100 Days: What Has Your LGA Chairperson Done? by elmodee7(m): 8:29am On Dec 24, 2021
saphiere:
[s][/s] This Epe chairman is a woman. Your point is pointless.

Your stupidity is alarming

Re: Epe LGA Chairwoman's 100 Days: What Has Your LGA Chairperson Done? by Gbemini(m): 8:44am On Dec 24, 2021
Optimistguy1969:
Do I even know him?!
she is a woman... She is a princess in epe...
Re: Epe LGA Chairwoman's 100 Days: What Has Your LGA Chairperson Done? by dominique(f): 8:48am On Dec 24, 2021
tutudesz:
Watin some governor's never do since Dem enter office, na LG Chairman don do in 100 days grin

Chairwoman
Re: Epe LGA Chairwoman's 100 Days: What Has Your LGA Chairperson Done? by Ernerstdavid55(m): 8:49am On Dec 24, 2021
Am happy to be in epe so cool promising and calm
Re: Epe LGA Chairwoman's 100 Days: What Has Your LGA Chairperson Done? by smartr: 8:50am On Dec 24, 2021
RichDad1:
The woman performed better than most governors within same period.
This is Lagos, The Center of Excellence. It runs from top to the bottom.

Excellence in Ajegunle too abi shocked

Re: Epe LGA Chairwoman's 100 Days: What Has Your LGA Chairperson Done? by Optimistguy1969: 8:50am On Dec 24, 2021
Gbemini:
she is a woman... She is a princess in epe...
Do you know my local government of origin?
Re: Epe LGA Chairwoman's 100 Days: What Has Your LGA Chairperson Done? by Optimistguy1969: 8:52am On Dec 24, 2021
IbadeHQ:

Learn to read before making comment. She's a woman not a man. I don't know the problem of Africans with comprehension most expecially we Nigerians.
Mumu, did you read the title/topic?
Ode
Re: Epe LGA Chairwoman's 100 Days: What Has Your LGA Chairperson Done? by Olakunleyakub(m): 9:14am On Dec 24, 2021
The earlier the better for us to start holding those local government chairmen accountable

Everything is not buhari fault the truth Is State and local are the closest people to the grass root.
Re: Epe LGA Chairwoman's 100 Days: What Has Your LGA Chairperson Done? by Nyanabo(m): 9:18am On Dec 24, 2021
Shebi you see that public restrooms? Very soon touts would begin to tax ngn100 for each person undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Quit Notice: Osinbajo To Begin Series Of Consultations With North, Igbo Leaders / Ahead Of Nigeria's Election, Opposition Weaponises Soldier Deaths / Buhari Meets Saudi Energy Minister On Oil Price Stability - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.