Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,853 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Epe LGA Chairwoman's 100 Days: What Has Your LGA Chairperson Done? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Epe LGA Chairwoman's 100 Days: What Has Your LGA Chairperson Done? (16708 Views)

Tinubu Achieved In Few Days What Buhari Couldn't Do In Years - Femi Kayode / Meet Roxy Ogechi Ndebumadu Who Is The Chairwoman Of Bowie County, Maryland USA / Chairwoman In Enugu State Give Out Head Pans, Shovels,trowels As Empowerment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Epe LGA Chairwoman's 100 Days: What Has Your LGA Chairperson Done? by Lanrelagboi: 4:21am On Dec 24, 2021
Nigerian Politics need to Grow from ground up and that begins from holding the local government chairmen and women accountable. I live in Epe Local Government Lagos ans this are those of my chairwoman in 100 days. Please list yours

100 Days in Office: The Journey of the Chairman of Epe Local Government, Hon. Princess Surah Olayemi Animashaun (PSOA)

● Completion of a block of 7 classrooms in Army Children’s School, Epe.

● Complete renovation and rehabilitation of the Customary Court.

● Construction of two boreholes in Erepoto - commissioned by this administration (Youths in the community executed the project)

● Construction of two blocks of 8 public restroom facilities in Erepoto Community.

● Clearing and Rehabilitation of drainage systems with Epe Local Government to stop incessant flooding.

● Complete renovation of Legislative Chambers

● Commenced the remodelling and renovations of 39 schools within Epe Local Government

● Provision of two functioning ambulances for the health centre

● Provision of staff bus for the Nigerian Union of Local Government Employees (NULGE)

● Construction of new roads equipped with solar powered street lights at Salaibu Lamidi Street and Ayetutu Street, Papa, Epe

● Purchase and distribution of farm implements to practicing farmers

● Production and distribution of back to school packages - school bags, books and writing materials for pupils.

● Recruitment of more teachers to provide employment for teaching staff and more robust learning opportunities for the children. Allocation of over 400 non-pensionable forms to teachers in Epe.

● Rehabilitation, registration and professional training of all local security bodies within the Epe community (OPC & Ibile) to curb security threats, promote more accountability and safety.

● Provision of wheelchairs and bedpans to Epe health centre and Epe general hospital

● Distribution of sports paraphernalia to local football teams

● Provision of work tools and support to empower the participants of the waste to wealth program.

● Establishment of Widows Support Scheme.

● Empowerment of barbers, hairdressers, entrepreneurs and the youth in general with tools of trade, equipment and soft loans to kickstart new ventures or for business expansion.

● Commemoration of World Tourism Day, 2021, the unveiling of the new face of Epe tourism and the launch of the waterfront facilities at the Epe Marina.

#EPELGA100DaysInOffice

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Epe LGA Chairwoman's 100 Days: What Has Your LGA Chairperson Done? by Lanrelagboi: 4:23am On Dec 24, 2021
More

1 Like

Re: Epe LGA Chairwoman's 100 Days: What Has Your LGA Chairperson Done? by Lanrelagboi: 4:24am On Dec 24, 2021

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Epe LGA Chairwoman's 100 Days: What Has Your LGA Chairperson Done? by Lanrelagboi: 4:24am On Dec 24, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Epe LGA Chairwoman's 100 Days: What Has Your LGA Chairperson Done? by Optimistguy1969: 4:38am On Dec 24, 2021
Do I even know him?!

Generalkorex:

He's referring to his chairman and not this woman.
Thanks for answering the dullard on my behalf.
You are appreciated

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Epe LGA Chairwoman's 100 Days: What Has Your LGA Chairperson Done? by Dammyseyon(m): 4:42am On Dec 24, 2021
All these within 100days and my own LG chairman hasn’t even raised one stock of broom since reelection

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Epe LGA Chairwoman's 100 Days: What Has Your LGA Chairperson Done? by Dammyseyon(m): 4:43am On Dec 24, 2021
Optimistguy1969:
Do I even know him?!
It’s a “her”

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Epe LGA Chairwoman's 100 Days: What Has Your LGA Chairperson Done? by Nobody: 4:49am On Dec 24, 2021
Lanrelagboi:
Nigerian Politics need to Grow from ground up and that begins from holding the la government chairmen and women accountable. I live in Epe Local Government Lagos ans this are those of my chairwoman in 100 days. Please list yours

awa omo epe alaro, omo ogunmodede, epe my fatherland, i loved the development, it has been long i came home. Is the new chairperson a woman?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Epe LGA Chairwoman's 100 Days: What Has Your LGA Chairperson Done? by Mood11: 5:20am On Dec 24, 2021
My own local Government Chairman just bought a new Toyota Prado and is set to marry a new wife, I guess it's a reward to himself for empowering his boys with Keke Napep and Those small 7 seater buses.

As for the roads within the area, it's not been so bad because it was tarred in his previous tenure.

The Primary Healthcare Center has no resident doctor, just about 3 nurses who keep referring patients to other private hospitals after they administer drip and paracetamol and you don't seem to be getting better.

As for security, the area has been safe. Though there's a noticeable presence of neighborhood safety corps who are positioned in different streets.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Epe LGA Chairwoman's 100 Days: What Has Your LGA Chairperson Done? by commoditiesnig: 5:46am On Dec 24, 2021
Lanrelagboi:
Nigerian Politics need to Grow from ground up and that begins from holding the la government chairmen and women accountable. I live in Epe Local Government Lagos ans this are those of my chairwoman in 100 days. Please list yours

Good topic/question.. Governance is bottom up not the other way round. We should know & hold our immediate political leadership accountable.

16 Likes

Re: Epe LGA Chairwoman's 100 Days: What Has Your LGA Chairperson Done? by Mko123(m): 6:06am On Dec 24, 2021
This is Lagos, what you gave as output is less comparing with what you saw ( in cash) for the aforementioned 100 days.

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Epe LGA Chairwoman's 100 Days: What Has Your LGA Chairperson Done? by myike2(m): 6:07am On Dec 24, 2021
G
Re: Epe LGA Chairwoman's 100 Days: What Has Your LGA Chairperson Done? by JUSTASLIP: 6:07am On Dec 24, 2021
Cool

1 Like

Re: Epe LGA Chairwoman's 100 Days: What Has Your LGA Chairperson Done? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:07am On Dec 24, 2021
What has Your Local Government Chairman done?

That is the place your development as a community begins, everything do not start or end in Abuja.

What has your state Governor, Local Government chairmen, Representatives, Your Ward Chairman etc done to better your life or your immediate society?

Let's Discuss

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Epe LGA Chairwoman's 100 Days: What Has Your LGA Chairperson Done? by Dankovich1: 6:07am On Dec 24, 2021
When I travel go my hometown I check wetin he don do.

3 Likes

Re: Epe LGA Chairwoman's 100 Days: What Has Your LGA Chairperson Done? by God1000(m): 6:08am On Dec 24, 2021
This is commendable, the local government administration in so many States across Nigeria today aren't functioning

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Epe LGA Chairwoman's 100 Days: What Has Your LGA Chairperson Done? by Dozie32(m): 6:10am On Dec 24, 2021
Who them help?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Epe LGA Chairwoman's 100 Days: What Has Your LGA Chairperson Done? by josephubah111(m): 6:10am On Dec 24, 2021
God bless this woman all this in 100days...public service at it's finest....

9 Likes

Re: Epe LGA Chairwoman's 100 Days: What Has Your LGA Chairperson Done? by JustPowerApps(m): 6:10am On Dec 24, 2021
cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Epe LGA Chairwoman's 100 Days: What Has Your LGA Chairperson Done? by Generalkorex(m): 6:11am On Dec 24, 2021
Dammyseyon:

It’s a “her”
He's referring to his chairman and not this woman.

9 Likes

Re: Epe LGA Chairwoman's 100 Days: What Has Your LGA Chairperson Done? by RichDad1(m): 6:11am On Dec 24, 2021
The woman performed better than most governors within same period.
This is Lagos, The Center of Excellence. It runs from top to the bottom.

7 Likes

Re: Epe LGA Chairwoman's 100 Days: What Has Your LGA Chairperson Done? by miketayo(m): 6:12am On Dec 24, 2021
Lanrelagboi:
Nigerian Politics need to Grow from ground up and that begins from holding the local government chairmen and women accountable. I live in Epe Local Government Lagos ans this are those of my chairwoman in 100 days. Please list yours

Chairperson
Re: Epe LGA Chairwoman's 100 Days: What Has Your LGA Chairperson Done? by iampeterben(m): 6:12am On Dec 24, 2021
Well done mama you are doing well.
Re: Epe LGA Chairwoman's 100 Days: What Has Your LGA Chairperson Done? by n3xt(m): 6:12am On Dec 24, 2021
Nothing
Re: Epe LGA Chairwoman's 100 Days: What Has Your LGA Chairperson Done? by tutudesz: 6:12am On Dec 24, 2021
Watin some governor's never do since Dem enter office, na LG Chairman don do in 100 days grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Epe LGA Chairwoman's 100 Days: What Has Your LGA Chairperson Done? by RichDad1(m): 6:12am On Dec 24, 2021
Mko123:
This is Lagos, what you gave as output is less comparing with what you saw ( in cash) for the aforementioned 100 days.
Shut up and state what your LG chairman has done within same period.

14 Likes

Re: Epe LGA Chairwoman's 100 Days: What Has Your LGA Chairperson Done? by damosade(m): 6:13am On Dec 24, 2021
I can see model hospital there..
Re: Epe LGA Chairwoman's 100 Days: What Has Your LGA Chairperson Done? by walexsho(m): 6:14am On Dec 24, 2021
And the weyrey wey dey AdoOdo/Ota local government has not packed ordinary gutter not to talk of doing a single project

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Epe LGA Chairwoman's 100 Days: What Has Your LGA Chairperson Done? by Homogbolahan: 6:14am On Dec 24, 2021
Stop giving us fake news here because I stayed in epe , concerning the road is the project of the former chairman adedoyin. Well you get paid for posting this as an achievement for 100 days in office. She has done nothing

3 Likes

Re: Epe LGA Chairwoman's 100 Days: What Has Your LGA Chairperson Done? by spirul77: 6:15am On Dec 24, 2021
She has done far more than governor Obaseki has done in almost 6 years in office.

13 Likes

Re: Epe LGA Chairwoman's 100 Days: What Has Your LGA Chairperson Done? by Sunnydhay: 6:16am On Dec 24, 2021
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Begins Payment Of Wage Award For November / First Ladies Are ‘Executive Prisoners’ – Aregbesola’s wife / Osun Government Posts Two Journalists To Classrooms As Teachers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.