Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

See what leads some Married men and Women into Extramarital Affairs - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See what leads some Married men and Women into Extramarital Affairs (1021 Views)

Why Are Some Married Women So Selfish And Wicked? / Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? / Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See what leads some Married men and Women into Extramarital Affairs by obembet(f): 5:16am On Dec 24, 2021
Some Nigeria married men and women express thier disatisfaction on thier current marriage and explained what lead them into extra marital affair.

Check out what they wrote maybe we can you can learn one or two things there..

Source: https://twitter.com/Omoowumi__/status/1472758175132753922?t=MuiGX-d5mbwYnmlwzbkHMA&s=19

Lalasticlala
Seun
mynd44

Re: See what leads some Married men and Women into Extramarital Affairs by obembet(f): 5:21am On Dec 24, 2021
Note before you judge or condemn anyone, put yourself into thier shoes.

More

Re: See what leads some Married men and Women into Extramarital Affairs by obembet(f): 5:22am On Dec 24, 2021
More

Re: See what leads some Married men and Women into Extramarital Affairs by obembet(f): 5:24am On Dec 24, 2021
More views

Re: See what leads some Married men and Women into Extramarital Affairs by thesicilian: 5:32am On Dec 24, 2021
People usually become sorry they did the wrong thing only after they've been caught.

1 Like

Re: See what leads some Married men and Women into Extramarital Affairs by Jidemoo: 5:33am On Dec 24, 2021
Local man is just speechless
Re: See what leads some Married men and Women into Extramarital Affairs by Mood11: 5:45am On Dec 24, 2021
The real question is ;

"If you found out what your present partner is doing in secret or if your partner finds out what you are hiding , would you still have a marriage or relationship?"

It's really scary that "I do" can turn to "I don't" in such a short period of time embarassed

4 Likes

Re: See what leads some Married men and Women into Extramarital Affairs by Nobody: 5:45am On Dec 24, 2021
Who is going to read all this?

Can someone please summarize in two sentences?
Re: See what leads some Married men and Women into Extramarital Affairs by NoToPile: 5:55am On Dec 24, 2021
Loool chibuzors wife sha. grin

2 Likes

Re: See what leads some Married men and Women into Extramarital Affairs by Nobody: 5:59am On Dec 24, 2021
Summary is that people have gone ahead to cheat on their spouses because of different reasons like:
Having a pretty secretary who they couldn't resist having a taste of,

Husband's not finding their wives attractive anymore after childbirth,

A wife who was born with high sex drive and the husband couldn't satisfy her anymore so she had to get it elsewhere,

Finding out that two of your kids do not carry your DNA as a man and your ex is still very much single so you decide to find solace in her bossom,

Even something as intangible as not having feelings anymore for your spouse.

All I have to say is that, everybody is a suspect and a potential cheat.

3 Likes

Re: See what leads some Married men and Women into Extramarital Affairs by Romanoff(f): 6:01am On Dec 24, 2021
Asides abuse, which is not exactly a reason to cheat, every other person in these stories made a choice to cheat.

Them no tie your destiny for the marriage, leave rather than cheat. It's no longer a marriage if one or both of you are cheating.

Look at the ode who was crying on his wife's shoulder after he was sent packing by his side piece, the wife too dey join am cry, if she knew the reason the ozuo was crying, she go serve am breakfast with a touch of sniper.

3 Likes

Re: See what leads some Married men and Women into Extramarital Affairs by eazzzy1(m): 6:10am On Dec 24, 2021
Women always blaming men for making them cheat. It is never, i found someone else attractive to them, it always have to be about something their husband did or didn't do. Once a woman suddenly start complaining about you or finding faults in the things you do, she's cheating or she's about to cheat. She just want the cheating to be your fault.

The guy who got his heart broken by a corps member and went home to cry to his wife will not make heaven. Poor wife.

1 Like

Re: See what leads some Married men and Women into Extramarital Affairs by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 24, 2021
Romanoff:
Asides abuse, which is not exactly a reason to cheat, every other person in these stories made a choice to cheat.

Them no tie your destiny for the marriage, leave rather than cheat. It's no longer a marriage if one or both of you are cheating.

Look at the ode who was crying on his wife's shoulder after he was sent packing, the idea too dey join am cry, if she knew the reason the ozuo was crying, she go serve am breakfast with a touch of sniper.
The thing surprise me sef.
Re: See what leads some Married men and Women into Extramarital Affairs by obembet(f): 7:45am On Dec 24, 2021
I blame for this.. many of them are not mature, they can control and manage thier woman but they are special advice on nairaland.

Most men can not do without extra marital affairs and I still wonder what they are looking for outside that they can not find thier their woman.

Lalasticlala
Re: See what leads some Married men and Women into Extramarital Affairs by Cardealer2021(m): 10:57am On Dec 24, 2021
cheesy
Re: See what leads some Married men and Women into Extramarital Affairs by obembet(f): 1:05pm On Dec 24, 2021
Lalasticlala
Re: See what leads some Married men and Women into Extramarital Affairs by StubbornGENIUS: 1:13pm On Dec 24, 2021
Blah blah blah blah blah � sad
Re: See what leads some Married men and Women into Extramarital Affairs by GboyegaD(m): 2:00pm On Dec 24, 2021
All these ones are just weaklings. If dem no wan do again, come out with chest so high and say you no dey do again.

1 Like

Re: See what leads some Married men and Women into Extramarital Affairs by LogicBomb8: 4:02pm On Dec 24, 2021
Everybody giving stupid escuss for cheating
Re: See what leads some Married men and Women into Extramarital Affairs by Biglittlelois(f): 4:59pm On Dec 24, 2021
Toh, this further proves that men and women are polyamorous in nature not just men grin, it is inbred, it actually takes discipline to tame a natural instinct cheesy

Loyalty, commitment, and fidelity is actually a choice smiley

2 Likes

Re: See what leads some Married men and Women into Extramarital Affairs by Biglittlelois(f): 5:04pm On Dec 24, 2021
obembet:
I blame for this.. many of them are not mature, they can control and manage thier woman but they are special advice on nairaland.

Most men can not do without extra marital affairs and I still wonder what they are looking for outside that they can not find thier their woman.

Lalasticlala

And they are the same men that will almost eat their eyes out if they caught their wives cheating, they all say they are polygamous in nature yet none has brought up prove, links, any part of their body components that makes them naturally polygamous,

And if we should go by their insane thought process, your post also validates the fact that men and women are actually polyamorous in nature, so make all of us dey unleash out natural instinct dey go cheesy.

3 Likes

Re: See what leads some Married men and Women into Extramarital Affairs by Ajibade123(m): 5:31pm On Dec 24, 2021
university girls have shattered lot of happy home sha o

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why I Am Living In Fear In My Own Marriage / Nairalanders, Lets All Congratulate Our Fellow Nairalander! / Girl, 4 Dies After Gran Gave Her Half A Bottle Of Whiskey While Mum Watched

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.