Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,807 members, 7,956,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:11 PM

LADIES NO DE MESSS IN FRONT OF THIER ....? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / LADIES NO DE MESSS IN FRONT OF THIER ....? (845 Views)

List Your Ten Top Nairalanders You Always Check Thier Post / If You Ever Hear The Name Firstcall Or See Any Of Thier Agents Please Run / 90% Hide Thier Pictures On The Site Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LADIES NO DE MESSS IN FRONT OF THIER ....? by isokoh(m): 5:30pm On Jul 28, 2007
iget this chick where i don de carry for about seven years now, nobi say these chick no de respect me but wetin i de fear be say this chick never 4 any time we de togeda messss , lol, weti o, girls them no de messss? especialy when them de with dier honies, i nid some anwer becous i don de suspect my own( girl) now, i no no weda she well at all, weda somtin don block that part of her body, can she give me some pikin when we mary? i de confuse now, i nid some answer, help me out,
Re: LADIES NO DE MESSS IN FRONT OF THIER ....? by nana(f): 5:53pm On Jul 28, 2007
She is showing courtesy.
Re: LADIES NO DE MESSS IN FRONT OF THIER ....? by Barrackboy(m): 8:31am On Jul 29, 2007
Don't seem to know what your stress is! What has 'mess' got to do with the issue of 'fertility'?
Re: LADIES NO DE MESSS IN FRONT OF THIER ....? by nana(f): 10:25am On Jul 30, 2007
Barrackboy:

Don't seem to know what your stress is! What has 'mess' got to do with the issue of 'fertility'?
Me self dey wonder.
Re: LADIES NO DE MESSS IN FRONT OF THIER ....? by guchyguch(f): 10:31am On Jul 30, 2007
if the lady mess wein the mess go do 4 ur life?
if she no mess, nothing still . but at least 4 ur mind u no say every living thing including ladies dey mess sha
Re: LADIES NO DE MESSS IN FRONT OF THIER ....? by iice(f): 11:47am On Jul 30, 2007
She mess now, you go talk say she no dey ladylike. . .if she no mess, sumthing must be wrong with her abi? undecided So maybe she aint that comfortable doing it in the presence of another person undecided

(1) (Reply)

Creativity In Handmade Cards / Virginity Auctioning-novel Wonder / What Is In Name: Nigaz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.