Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,370 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Whatsapp Banned My Number - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp Banned My Number (22870 Views)

Someone Is Using My Number On Whatsapp / Whatsapp Banned My Number / WhatsApp Banned My Number, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whatsapp Banned My Number by tolakadupe(f): 10:49pm On Dec 24, 2021
Viridis:

Wetin concern you
nothing but you'll soon be blocked again
Re: Whatsapp Banned My Number by Dhavido(m): 11:01pm On Dec 24, 2021
Nijagogetsense:

I only use the recommended one from playstore. I don't spam people. I'm not a Yahoo boy, I don't do crypto or whatever they call it, at the same time, I don't add people to group unnecessarily...

Just contact them then since you obviously didn’t do any wrong
Re: Whatsapp Banned My Number by Nobody: 7:01am On Dec 25, 2021
Kingsean:

they did this to me too last month but I got my account back. just send a mail to them and they'll respond. when I sent a mail, they told me a lot of people reported me for spamming which was quite odd to me because I think someone had been trying to hack my account. whatsapp told me that they won't unban my account. in my mind, I was like : these people think they are smart abi. then I did something. I opened my second email address and sent a mail telling them someone hacked into my account and sent numerous messages to other people. I also attached my number to the message.sharply they responded and unbanned my account and gave me security tips. everything na Sense. try this my method

Sincerely, it seems we where in the same shoes aswear. I was surprised when WhatsApp told me people reported my account ooo. I think it's a network glitch on their part. I will try what you did...
Re: Whatsapp Banned My Number by KennyWheeler: 8:12am On Dec 25, 2021
Thank you guys for sharing you can download the latest whatsapps that are constantly updated at Alomods.Com a reputable and extremely convenient store install here
Re: Whatsapp Banned My Number by pumpingr(m): 9:12am On Jan 09, 2022
Tried to update my fmwhatsapp but displays " there was a problem parsing" I think is due to my phone that was upgraded to android 11. Kindly help if possible

1 Share

Re: Whatsapp Banned My Number by garyjohnson1: 2:10pm On Feb 12, 2022
Download gb whatsapp from this (https://gbapps.net/gbwhatsapp-apk/) and use it with separate number, because using both app's means official and this one with the same number became a banning reason of a official WhatsApp account's...
Re: Whatsapp Banned My Number by Nobody: 7:03am On Feb 23, 2022
I've been unbanned. Thanks everyone for your concerns. I really appreciate...

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Banned My Number by Tilda143(f): 9:20pm On Jun 19, 2022
Good evening..Please how did you do it because my number has been banned...Thanks
Nijagogetsense:
I've been unbanned. Thanks everyone for your concerns. I really appreciate...
Re: Whatsapp Banned My Number by Avedonn: 10:43am On Aug 14, 2022
FatimaAbubakar:
H

Hello Fatima. I've seen your comment about after life on the front page, and I had to quote you on this dead threat so as not to create distraction. We share same views actually and I'll like to explore the topic with you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Things We Do That Destroy Our Smartphones / What Phone Or Phones Were you Using Ten(10) Years Ago?? / Aside Hello, How Do You Pick Up A Call?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.