Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Zamfara Appoints Igbo Woman As Commissioner - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zamfara Appoints Igbo Woman As Commissioner (1424 Views)

Adamu, Atiku Abubakar Son Screened As Commissioner Nominee In Adamawa / Protest As Makinde Nominates Seun Fakorede As Commissioner For Youth & Sports / Seun Fakorede: Governor Makinde Nominates 27-Year-Old As Commissioner (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zamfara Appoints Igbo Woman As Commissioner by Saifullah01: 8:00am On Dec 24, 2021
Could the statement about bigotry, self consuming hatred of igbos be true?

Zamfara appointed an Igbo Woman from Imo state as commissioner, nobody protested online about it here or abused the governor. Infact it was ignored as "one if those things"

But trust my "brothers" from the east when this same daughter of the oldest monarch in Imo state decided to go back and serve in her state. Some without reading the details (and partly because of her northern sounding name - Rabi Shinkafi) started shouting "islamization", "roachas no do pass like this" and other ethnic invectives.

Why I ask, why do igbos think like this? And the ones that don't (if there are ?) are silently complicit in this warped mentality.

Honestly I never even knew about an Igbo Woman in cabinet of zamfara state until her brothers started making noise about it.

Individually there are good natured Igbos, but it seems collectively petulance gets the better of them. Which is an irony to me.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zamfara Appoints Igbo Woman As Commissioner by centurionpapa(m): 8:08am On Dec 24, 2021
Bless you brother

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zamfara Appoints Igbo Woman As Commissioner by gbengaeed(m): 8:32am On Dec 24, 2021
The hatred in their mind has outgrown their intelligence and so they find it hard to appreciate good gestures and they also can't leave with the fact that things they find difficult to do other region do it with easy.

6 Likes

Re: Zamfara Appoints Igbo Woman As Commissioner by malcom1X: 8:36am On Dec 24, 2021
I don't know why you people are filled with so much hatred for a particular ethnic group.

This same igbos are the ones who travel to Lagos to apply for a job that is in their community.

When a company is established, the bring their management staffs from Lagos. No management staff from the community it is established.

When a church is established they bring their pastors from Lagos when 90% of the igbos are Christians and every person from the south west is related to a Muslim but won't preach to their Muslim siblings.

They even have a Yoruba & hausa program on radio for their community but you'll never hear Igbo radio program for the Igbo community living in the west.

You think they don't notice all these things?
A typical person from the west region is Tribalistic and do not have an open mind the the person from the Eastern region has. If you go for NYSC you'll understand what I mean.

There are so many people from other tribes holding positions in the Eastern region. They don't deserve that position but because they were born in a particular region (west)

Let's take Chevron for example. Their head quarter is in Lagos but they drill in Port Harcourt.
You know what this means they employ from Lagos. The people of port Harcourt are only employed as security men.

Find out for yourself.

And you keep saying they hate you. When you are the ones showing the hatred and it's plain to see.

Making noise about how you have been accommodating them when in fact they are the ones tolerating you.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zamfara Appoints Igbo Woman As Commissioner by dele1727: 8:43am On Dec 24, 2021
grin grin grin
They are coming for you....

Everybody hates the igbos when they are just good people..) even outside they country...they hate igbos and envy them....

But of course the igbos love Everybody else and are very good people....infact they are jews relatives 9f Jesus Christ

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Appoints Igbo Woman As Commissioner by Queeeeeen: 8:47am On Dec 24, 2021
Saifullah01:

Zamfara appointed an Igbo Woman from Imo state as commissioner, nobody protested online about it here or abused the governor. Infact it was ignored as "one if those things"

But trust my "brothers" from the east when this same daughter of the oldest monarch in Imo state decided to go back and serve in her state. Some without reading the details (and partly because of her northern sounding name - Rabi Shinkafi) started shouting "islamization", "roachas no do pass like this" and other ethnic invectives.

Why I ask, why do igbos think like this? And the ones that don't (if there are ?) are silently complicit in this warped mentality.

Honestly I never even knew about an Igbo Woman in cabinet of zamfara state until her brothers started making noise about it.

Individually there are good natured Igbos, but it seems collectively petulance gets the better of them. Which is an irony to me.

Bros abeg no vex but who send your governor message? Did we ask him to make any igbo commissioner? You make it sound like we begged you for the position when in reality,we don't care. On top of it, you expect us to appreciate? At this time when igbos are going towards Biafra? Lol

Anyways, there are northerners appointed here in the south east too. You wouldn't know because we care less.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zamfara Appoints Igbo Woman As Commissioner by Demigod22: 8:55am On Dec 24, 2021
When we Nigeria outgrown pettiness and tribal jingoism? Every appointment government at any level make, one section of the country must cry marginalization.
Re: Zamfara Appoints Igbo Woman As Commissioner by Afamsi: 9:10am On Dec 24, 2021
When you are hating on the Igbos, you are indirectly hating on yourself because I tell you when the nut finally cracks everybody will here the sound
Re: Zamfara Appoints Igbo Woman As Commissioner by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 24, 2021
If America appoint a Nigerian, you won't see any noise but Nigeria appoint an American you see "modern colonisation!"

You can see where this is going? They are simply afraid of what they don't understand
Re: Zamfara Appoints Igbo Woman As Commissioner by Paretomaster1(m): 9:18am On Dec 24, 2021
Saifullah01:

They have always been the hypocrites......Even before the war, they occupied juicy positions in the govt, but their greed push them to carry out ethnic Cleansing to take over, but it backfired.

It's only in the North, and other SW States u will see them occupying political positions and allow free hands to do whatever they want as NIGERIANS, but try to even be something in the East, they will start crying upandan.

Just see the comments against the picture below :

4 Likes

Re: Zamfara Appoints Igbo Woman As Commissioner by Paretomaster1(m): 9:26am On Dec 24, 2021
More

Re: Zamfara Appoints Igbo Woman As Commissioner by Paretomaster1(m): 9:27am On Dec 24, 2021
You see the hypocricy on a typical Fla**tron

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara Appoints Igbo Woman As Commissioner by Okwyjesus(m): 9:27am On Dec 24, 2021
malcom1X:
I don't know why you people are filled with so much hatred for a particular ethnic group.

This same igbos are the ones who travel to Lagos to apply for a job that is in their community.

When a company is established, the bring their management staffs from Lagos. No management staff from the community it is established.

When a church is established they bring their pastors from Lagos when 90% of the igbos are Christians and every person from the south west is related to a Muslim but won't preach to their Muslim siblings.

A typical person from the west region is Tribalistic and do not have an open mind the the person from the Eastern region has. If you go for NYSC you'll understand what I mean.

There are so many people from other tribes holding positions in the Eastern region. They don't deserve that position but because they were born in a particular region (west)

Let's take Chevron for example. Their head quarter is in Lagos but they drill in Port Harcourt.
You know what this means they employ from Lagos. The people of port Harcourt are only employed as security men.

Find out for yourself.

And you keep saying they hate you. When you are the ones showing the hatred and it's plain to see.

Making noise about how you have been accommodating them when in fact they are the ones tolerating you.

Come to PH and see Yourubas in Oil and Gas companies including leaders in major Ministers and Churches. No hate at all.....

But you talk down on lgbos doing their lawful business and paying taxes in Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara Appoints Igbo Woman As Commissioner by LLiKYekoba: 9:38am On Dec 24, 2021
gbengaeed:
The hatred in their mind has outgrown their intelligence and so they find it hard to appreciate good gestures and they also can't leave with the fact that things they find difficult to do other region do it with easy.

Gbenga, which tribe are you talking about? Tell me, so I know how to fire.
Re: Zamfara Appoints Igbo Woman As Commissioner by Wazobia2216: 9:39am On Dec 24, 2021
There was a time OBJ was considering an end to "state of origin" !

No one is saying that Nigerians can't work anywhere what we are strongly against as Nigerians is nepotism!

Before now, Igbos, Hausas and yorubas live amongst themselves!

They quarrel, they fight, yes! But they settle amicably and move on!

So the problem is still the government in power!

Your body language dictates the flo of your administration!

Let's be real with ourselves, Buhari had no peace! He has no love! How can he give what he does not have

Yaradua, Jonathan now made me realize that you don't have to be in military to be a good leader!

Na propaganda finish Jonathan tenure!
Re: Zamfara Appoints Igbo Woman As Commissioner by Saifullah01: 10:11am On Dec 24, 2021
Wazobia2216:
There was a time OBJ was considering an end to "state of origin" !

No one is saying that Nigerians can't work anywhere what we are strongly against as Nigerians is nepotism!

Before now, Igbos, Hausas and yorubas live amongst themselves!

They quarrel, they fight, yes! But they settle amicably and move on!

So the problem is still the government in power!

Your body language dictates the flo of your administration!

Let's be real with ourselves, Buhari had no peace! He has no love! How can he give what he does not have

Yaradua, Jonathan now made me realize that you don't have to be in military to be a good leader!

Na propaganda finish Jonathan tenure!
You see what we are saying. Buhari messed up big time, but is that the topic here? Does it justify the hate speech against Hajiya Rabi Shinkafi (who is igbo by the way)? Does it justify how some posters above still find a way to act as victims of hatred when clearly they are the one hating on others or themselves in this particular case: because the lady is igbo?.

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara Appoints Igbo Woman As Commissioner by flokii: 10:31am On Dec 24, 2021
Ahmadu Bello described them well in his interview in the 60s'.. what is yours is "ours" but what is theirs is theirs only.

It's their boastful and "put him down" nature I detest most.. one stvpid bitch here tried that nonsense but I ignored, someone that is cursed already, o ma ko ti e niwaju.

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara Appoints Igbo Woman As Commissioner by flokii: 10:34am On Dec 24, 2021
Okwyjesus:

Come to PH and see Yourubas in Oil and Gas companies including leaders in major Ministers and Churches. No hate at all.....

But you talk down on lgbos doing their lawful business and paying taxes in Lagos

The Yorubas that you mentioned in Rivers are not calling PH no man's land or trying to ursurp the political and traditional structures in the state like you Igbos do everywhere you go.
I'm sure Port harcourt people love and appreciate their presence unlike you lots that go about insulting and talking down on your hosts.

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara Appoints Igbo Woman As Commissioner by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 24, 2021
Saifullah01:

Why do Igbos think like this? What gives you the impression that they think at all?

3 Likes

Re: Zamfara Appoints Igbo Woman As Commissioner by Igboid: 10:51am On Dec 24, 2021
flokii:
Ahmadu Bello described them well in his interview in the 60s'.. what is yours is "ours" but what is theirs is theirs only.

It's their boastful and "put him down" nature I detest most.. one stvpid bitch here tried that nonsense but I ignored, someone that is cursed already, o ma ko ti e niwaju.

Then support the referendum to have this boastful and "put him down" people have their country?
Or you can pressurize your own law makers to conduct emergency meeting, insert secession in the constitution and evict these troublesome people out of your holy NIGERIA.

What do you think?

3 Likes

Re: Zamfara Appoints Igbo Woman As Commissioner by paramakina202: 10:53am On Dec 24, 2021
Saifullah01:

You are part of the problem for opening this thread.Is there any protest in the streets of Owerri because Rabi Shinkafi was made commissioner?

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Appoints Igbo Woman As Commissioner by Idiko1: 10:53am On Dec 24, 2021
Paretomaster1:

They have always been the hypocrites......Even before the war, they occupied juicy positions in the govt, but their greed push them to carry out ethnic Cleansing to take over, but it backfired.

It's only in the North, and other SW States u will see them occupying political positions and allow free hands to do whatever they want as NIGERIANS, but try to even be something in the East, they will start crying upandan.

Just see the comments against the picture below :

You have written like an ill-educated jackass. Mallam Umaru Altine from Sokoto was elected the first Mayor of Enugu in 1952. In 1954, Azikiwe appointed a Yoruba peep as the secretary to the eastern regional government. I honestly doubt if your father and mother were born within the dates stated.
Re: Zamfara Appoints Igbo Woman As Commissioner by flokii: 10:55am On Dec 24, 2021
Igboid:

Then support the referendum to have this boastful and "put him down" people have their country?
Or you can pressurize your own law makers to conduct emergency meeting, insert secession in the constitution and evict these troublesome people out of your holy NIGERIA.

What do you think?

It's like you're crazy.. I should be the one to stress my head for your exit as if you don't have hands and legs to work for your own exit.

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara Appoints Igbo Woman As Commissioner by Igboid: 10:59am On Dec 24, 2021
flokii:

It's like you're crazy.. I should be the one to stress my head for your exit as if you don't have hands and legs to work for your own exit.

Yes! You are probably crazy.
Sane people work hard to eliminate what they consider a problem from themselves.
Malaysia considered Singaporeans a headache and difficult people, guess what they did?
They rallied their lawmakers, amended the law and evicted Singapore out of the Malaysia federation.
That's how sane people solve a problem.

You yourself and Millions of your ilks have identified Ndiigbo as a problem to you.
Why not do the needful like Malaysians did to Singapore?
Are you not mad so? Sane people don't wait for problems to solve itself, they go out and solve the problem

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Appoints Igbo Woman As Commissioner by Biafrarep(m): 11:01am On Dec 24, 2021
Saifullah01:
[s]Could the statement about bigotry, self consuming hatred of igbos be true?

Individually there are good natured Igbos, but it seems collectively petulance gets the better of them. Which is an irony to me.[/s]

Your problem is Illiteracy and inability to read and comprehend.

The Muslim woman is actually married to a Zamfara man!

The controversy surrounding her move to Imo State actually occurred in Zamfara where they claimed she had issues with the governor's wife which eventually prompted her sack!

She now did a press release to announce that nothing of such happened!!

Shame on you!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zamfara Appoints Igbo Woman As Commissioner by Paretomaster1(m): 11:16am On Dec 24, 2021
Idiko1:

You have written like an ill-educated jackass. Mallam Umaru Altine from Sokoto was elected the first Mayor of Enugu in 1952. In 1954, Azikiwe appointed a Yoruba peep as the secretary to the eastern regional government. I honestly doubt if your father and mother were born within the dates stated.

Oloriburuku somebody , why won't u mentioned my parents when u wake yours with sliding tackle every morning.

Take it or leave it you guys are hypocrits......Oponu is Nigeria an independent nation as at 1952 Mumunatu

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Appoints Igbo Woman As Commissioner by Idiko1: 11:27am On Dec 24, 2021
Paretomaster1:

Oloriburuku somebody , why won't u mentioned my parents when u wake yours with sliding tackle every morning.

Take it or leave it you guys are hypocrits......Oponu is Nigeria an independent nation as at 1952 Mumunatu

It is good to know you regard independence as the beacon of your knowledge about Nigeria. I just want you to remain half-backed. I blame the Internet to have granted freedom of roaming to certain goons. The first comment in bold is a show of ignorance powered only by Yoruba.
Re: Zamfara Appoints Igbo Woman As Commissioner by malcom1X: 11:30am On Dec 24, 2021
flokii:

It's their boastful and "put him down" nature I detest most.. one stvpid bitch here tried that nonsense but I ignored,
someone that is cursed already, o ma ko ti e niwaju.

Between and Igbo and a Yoruba who is cursed? A Yoruba woman cant even have a simple discussion without rendering curses at someone.

Even a wife curses her husband and I asked they'll say they're just playing.

Some curses that you could get your head broken for is passed as play in yorubaland.

Who is cursed by the way. With all the curses you should know who would be cursed.

Lastly you are the one filled with hatred here because you don't respect that lady's culture. A culture that is equality.

You want her to kneel for you like your people do to massage your overblown ego.
Re: Zamfara Appoints Igbo Woman As Commissioner by Paretomaster1(m): 11:31am On Dec 24, 2021
Idiko1:

It is good to know you regard independence as the beacon of your knowledge about Nigeria. I just want you to remain half-backed. I blame the Internet to have granted freedom of roaming to goons.

Your people are hypocrites,and cannibals.....Enjoy the transport, and 10k Zulum provided for you for Xmas.....

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara Appoints Igbo Woman As Commissioner by Paretomaster1(m): 11:35am On Dec 24, 2021
Igboid:

What do you think?

It's like head is paining you...... What happened to your own representatives

Why must others championed your own exit for you??

Please pack your things, and return to your village is it by force

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara Appoints Igbo Woman As Commissioner by ProudImolite: 12:56pm On Dec 24, 2021
malcom1X:

They even have a Yoruba & hausa program on radio for their community but you'll never hear Igbo radio program for the Igbo community living in the west.

Find out for yourself.

You are 100% right

(1) (Reply)

APC Screening Committee May Disqualify Tinubu For Age Falsification / Don’t Insult Prophets Of Others; Violence, Terrorism Are Mere Symptoms,-MURIC / Fulanis Told Us They Will Take Over Nigeria.. Kidnapped Cleric

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.