Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Signs Of Black Magic And Satanic Possession And How To Protect Yourself - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Signs Of Black Magic And Satanic Possession And How To Protect Yourself (24549 Views)

Prophetic Ways To Protect Your Children From Evils / Sihr (black Magic) And The Sahir[a THREAD � / How To Protect Your Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Signs Of Black Magic And Satanic Possession And How To Protect Yourself by advocatejare(m): 9:12pm On Dec 24, 2021
Kokoebapluse:

The ignorant you learn online is affecting you I can see.

Every language has way of calling there god before real God reveal.

In my language we have way of calling God example

Olohun,oluwa,olodumare,adeda. Etc
All this name were for idol because most of this name has been exist before Islam or Christianity comes into Yoruba land.

But you can see both yorba Muslim and Christian using most of this name to call on God.

Illah may be use in Quran does not mean it support Allah is idol. But because that was how God had been called before Islam conquer mecca ( Arab) so don't confuse yourself.

Illah is idol whill Allah is God.

Now let me also ask you to know how confuse you are who is trul God of Bible between Yahweh, Jehovah, Elohim and Jesus ?

I’ve shown you how Allah refer to himself as Ilah in the Quran, so Allah is confused same you Muslims
Re: Signs Of Black Magic And Satanic Possession And How To Protect Yourself by advocatejare(m): 9:15pm On Dec 24, 2021
Kokoebapluse:

Can you see who lack home training between you and I. Is prophet Muhammad your mate of your father age mate that makes you call him alatenuje ? Learn how to correct yourself before you correct other
Muhammad couldn’t control what he ate that was why he was poisoned and died like a rat, so he was alatenuje. Atenuje lopa muhamo

Is their any record that say Jonah die in your Bible? What your Bible said was Jonah live in the belly of fish for 3 day and 3 night he was

I asked you why just 3 nail killed your mighty God but you re talking about prophet Muhammad. Did prophet Muhammad claim to be God? No prophet Muhammad was just a human being with different mission like Jesus.
But in you call Jesus a God is it not a shame that nail kill your God?

Re: Signs Of Black Magic And Satanic Possession And How To Protect Yourself by Kokoebapluse(m): 10:04pm On Dec 24, 2021
advocatejare:

I’ve shown you how Allah refer to himself as Ilah in the Quran, so Allah is confused same you Muslims

Answer my question.

Who is god of Bible between Yahweh, Jehovah, Elohim and Jesus ?
Re: Signs Of Black Magic And Satanic Possession And How To Protect Yourself by advocatejare(m): 10:06pm On Dec 24, 2021
Kokoebapluse:

Answer my question.

Who is god of Bible between Yahweh, Jehovah, Elohim and Jesus ?
Answer my question

Why was Muhammad poisoned like a common rat while Allah was helpless and could not help
Muhammad but the same Allah claimed to
have helped Jesus?

So Jesus was special to Allah to be saved and
Muhammad was useless to be left to die like
a poisoned rat!
Re: Signs Of Black Magic And Satanic Possession And How To Protect Yourself by Hassanmaye(m): 5:56pm On Dec 26, 2021
Lukgaf:
Without doubts, many people are possessed with black magic and this has turned some disbelievers. Both the Quran and hadith make reference to witchcraft and the evil eye as well as to supernatural beings known in Arabic as jinn. What are the signs of black magic and satanic possession and how to protect yourself? This thread explains

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/240/signs-of-black-magic-and-satanic-possession
Thank you
Re: Signs Of Black Magic And Satanic Possession And How To Protect Yourself by Kokoebapluse(m): 10:02pm On Dec 26, 2021
advocatejare:

Answer my question

Why was Muhammad poisoned like a common rat while Allah was helpless and could not help
have helped Jesus?

a poisoned rat!

Since you fail to tell us the real God of Bible then keep that your jato mouth up.

Bring out the fact that poison kill prophet Muhammad?
Re: Signs Of Black Magic And Satanic Possession And How To Protect Yourself by advocatejare(m): 10:06pm On Dec 26, 2021
Kokoebapluse:

Since you fail to tell us the real God of Bible then keep that your jato mouth up.

have helped Jesus?

a poisoned rat!

Bring out the fact that poison kill prophet Muhammad?
Say no more, I’ll teach you sense tonight, check the screenshot below

Re: Signs Of Black Magic And Satanic Possession And How To Protect Yourself by Kokoebapluse(m): 6:12am On Dec 27, 2021
advocatejare:

have helped Jesus?

a poisoned rat!

Say no more, I’ll teach you sense tonight, check the screenshot below

From the adith you qouted can you see that you don't have proov that poison kill him?

He said he think that he still feel the pain of poison.

It show clearly that poison did not kill him. He eat poison but he survived it. It clear.

And its clearn that Muhammad is a human being and he did not claim to be God.

Tell me why just 3 nail kill your baby god?
Re: Signs Of Black Magic And Satanic Possession And How To Protect Yourself by advocatejare(m): 7:19am On Dec 27, 2021
Kokoebapluse:

From the adith you qouted can you see that you don't have proov that poison kill him?
English language is difficult for you

He said he think that he still feel the pain of poison.
Liar. He didn’t say that he think

Sahih al-Bukhari 4428
Narrated 'Aisha:
The Prophet in his ailment in which he died, used to
say,
"O 'Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the food ate at Khaibar , and at this time, I feel as if my aorta is
being cut from that poison."

It show clearly that poison did not kill him. He eat poison but he survived it. It clear
Then you’re saying that you are wiser than Muhammed who said that he still feel the pain caused by the atenuje he ate at Khaibar

And its clearn that Muhammad is a human being and he did not claim to be God.
No. It showed that Muhammad was fake and he failed the test to confirm its authenticity. The jewess that poisoned him said that Muhammed would die and be gotten rid of if he was fake and Muhammed was fake as the poison killed him like a rat

Re: Signs Of Black Magic And Satanic Possession And How To Protect Yourself by abduljubril: 5:12pm On Dec 27, 2021
That's your problem not mine

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alhaja Who Collapsed During Ramadan Fast Rejects Malt Drink Offer / A Muslim's View Of The Ban On Alcohol In Kano State / Does The Quran Permit Suicide?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.