Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

BBC Documentary On Cultism A Political Move Ahead Of 2023 Elections - Adebowale - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BBC Documentary On Cultism A Political Move Ahead Of 2023 Elections - Adebowale (21499 Views)

2023: Peter Obi’s Attendance In Churches Is Wrong Political Move – Deji Adeyanju / BBC Documentary On Nigerians Living Under Lagos Bridge. See Reactions (Pics) / Breaking: Saraki Breaks Silence On His Next Political Move (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBC Documentary On Cultism A Political Move Ahead Of 2023 Elections - Adebowale by lexy2014: 6:42pm On Dec 24, 2021
ogododo:

Gbolahan McJacobs has bought market wey he no fit carry home.

meaning what?
Re: BBC Documentary On Cultism A Political Move Ahead Of 2023 Elections - Adebowale by mountainrush101: 6:42pm On Dec 24, 2021
sad
Re: BBC Documentary On Cultism A Political Move Ahead Of 2023 Elections - Adebowale by WhizdomXX(m): 6:43pm On Dec 24, 2021
SultanOfPuna:
If im a billionaire i will do Nationwide Cultist competition.
Each cult group in Nigera should kill themselves.
The last cult group standing will win 230 million naira.
I dont mind if you kill 46,000 cultists. I will enjoy watching useless human beings die for my entertainment.

Let them come to my 5 star mansion opposite the Royal Queen Buckingham palace in Uk.
Snipers will kiss them before the near the main gate..
I like you.
Re: BBC Documentary On Cultism A Political Move Ahead Of 2023 Elections - Adebowale by treatise: 6:45pm On Dec 24, 2021
Metrix147:
READ BETWEEN THE LINES, THE BBC DOCUMENTARY IS A POLITICAL MOVE AHEAD OF 2023 GENERAL ELECTIONS

By Sunday Adebowale

Please read with an open mind.

The BBC Africa Eye documentary on premiered on Monday 13th of December, 2021 deserves an oscar as all the cast including the journalist acted well. Below are my observations, why i think this documentary was politically inclined and the exact timeline in the 52minutes character defaming documentary.

1. The Journalist, Otunba Gbenga Macjob claimed he just returned after 20years abroad meanwhile he contested for the Federal House of Representative (Abeokuta South) constituency under YDP in 2019.
He said "24 years ago, i witnessed the death of Dapo, we grew up together. Cultist shot my friend, Dapo in the chest - *5:59 minutes*
"This is more than an investigation for me, this is personal" - *6:27 minutes*

2. The gangs are expanding and is rumoured behind the backing of powerful men - *26:55 minutes*
In this scene, the visuals are clips from endsars protest which occured in October 2020 and eventually led to a massare on 20th of October 2020 at Lekki Toll Gate and the nationwide mayhem that was unleashed during that period. This documentary is a charade because the journalist Gbolahan Macjob had called DJ Switch (one of the Lekki toll gate massacre survivors) a liar even when its clear to the blind there was indeed a massacre. What kind of biased journalism is this?

3. When the masked men were singing at the arena and tarnishing the government's image saying the government hires them quite often to distrupt election processes, the man behind the singing man placed his hand (a claw) on the head of the singer. Which is a sign used by the Eiye confraternity during my school days. Those masked men are members of SEC. - *27:59 minutes*

4. The masked man said "Me, i be men! I be NBM, I be butcher!" This statement clearly shows they are impersonators - *28:10 minutes*

5. "One of the most famous member of the NBM in Nigeria politics Tony Kabaka" - *32:50 minutes*
This is where the journalist, Gbolahan Macjob is aheading. He wants the attention of the government and indirectly blames them for his loss in 2019 which is the reason he is linking NBM and Nigeria politics.

6. Kabaka said "we now joined the Black....he stutters..."The Black, what they call , Neo-Black Movement" -  *34:02 minutes*
People like Kabaka are toxic to the upcoming generation as he openly embraces being a cultist. How pathetic!

7. Kabaka then revealed the documentary is aimed at bringing down those cultist in government. He said "Cultism still exist because government is involved. That is the truth!" - *37:22 minutes*

8. Kabaka further revealed it was all an intent to defame the character of some distinguised personnels in government. He said "If you sat me down and say, can you identify people in in government? I will identify" - *37:31 minutes*
Kabaka wants to blow whistle because the present day government doesn't favour him, his party had lost in 2019. The opposition and present day government in Edo State destroyed his multimillion naira hotel. He seems like a man on revenge mission just like the journalist who also lost election in 2019 and claims it was his friend's death 24years ago that warranted the documentary. Ridiculous isn't it?

9. He (Kabaka) claims the NBM are trying to end the killings. - *38:18 minutes*
The question is has NBM ever been involved in killings? Why is Mr. Kabaka blabbing?
He said "All we are is Neo-Black Movement of Africa. We hate oppression, we fight against oppression and we love unity - *38:22 minutes* Contradicting himself.
He went on to say "Stakeholders, senior stakeholders there, they are cultist like me!" (beating his chest with pride) - *38:38 minutes*

10. Uche Tobias has targetted the high ranking officers in NBM revealing the interception between , Politics and Crime - *39:23 minutes*
I think this dude (Uche Tobias) is a fraudster that has been ripped off (if you know that term) by an Axeman and is trying to get a revenge on the movement.

11. Augustus Bemigho is a very typical member of the - *40:54 minutes*
This statement and many others against the former president is the reason he reacted immediately, he also sought legal advise and is threatening to sue the BBC. He is not faceless atleast. Tobias is a faceless coward so he should just be ignored until he is brave enough to show his face.

12. Gbolahan said "I knew investigating the NBM was a dangerous business but my journey was nearly over and i needed answers. After weeks of negotiation, the President of the Neo-Black Movement agreed to meet with me". - *41-37 minutes*
Why is it a dangerous business when NBM is not faceless like those he interviewed earlier in Makoko?

13. After an heated interview in which the NBM President and his legal team vehemently defended their organisation.
The President stated categorically "NBM is not "...."NBM has nothing to do with criminality"....."NBM is an organisation that tends to help achieve greatness in the world". - *45:17 minutes*
As a journalist, I am sure an interview of this magnitude couldn't have been less than 2 hours but the biased journalist had selected a 10 seconds highlight. This looks like a cheap blackmail else Mr. Gbolahan should release the full video.

14.  Then the politically inclined Gbolahan Macjob said "Despite the President's denial, the NBM is facing mounting international pressure" - *45:34 minutes*
He concluded that the President and legal team flew all the way from Abuja just to deny an allegation. He believed the masked people's opinion and gabbaged the unmasked ones'. Remarkable journalism isn't it?

15. He continued "Weeks after our interview, the FBI arrested more than 35 NBM members in the US and South Africa charged with multimillion dollars internet fraud. The NBM claimed all the individuals involved have been suspended indefinitely but the US department of justice statements names the Neo-Black Movement of Africa as a criminal organisation and part of the ". - *45:38 minutes*
On the internet o, i am aware they arrested women too. Do NBM members now initiate women? The internet also wrote that the NBM had suspended 9 of its members involved in internet fraud and other unlawful activities. Uncle Gbolahan says it is 35.

16. Dr. John "Stone" Osazuwa said "When i was killing, someone will be begging you in the name of Jesus, in the name of God...It's horrible !" - *46:26 minutes*
I don't know why he has not been arrested and show the security agencies the dead bodies since he has agreed to killing. I think everybody should answer to their crime.

*MY CONCLUSION*
17. Gbolahan Macjob is working ahead of his political sojourn in 2023. He needs attention reason he is digging into cultism in government. Dr. Stone and Kabaka stated categorically that there are cultist is Nigerian Army, Police, Government House and this is the real motive behind the 52 minutes character defaming documentary in which NBM, a Pan-African organisation is at the receiving end. YES! The NBM might have bad eggs but so those every other organisation around the world.

Perhaps if Gbolahan had taken time to dissect the recent death of Sylvester Oromoni, a 12 year old who died after injuries sustained from a cultist initiation at Dowen College in Lagos then he would have won an oscar else the documentary is just a charade.

What do you expect from someone who was sacked by the Ministry of Information Ogun State for travel scam and human trafficking. Gbolahan got it wrong when he involved politics into his journalism.

Source: https://umojamagazineonline.org/read-between-the-lines-the-bbc-documentary-is-a-political-move-ahead-of-2023-general-elections/

Same skepticism was expressed when they investigated dubious/corrupt lecturers until some were caught red-handed

1 Like

Re: BBC Documentary On Cultism A Political Move Ahead Of 2023 Elections - Adebowale by OneKinGuy(m): 6:46pm On Dec 24, 2021
After viewing the first 10 minutes of the video, I knew it was going to be shit, hence I stopped immediately.
Re: BBC Documentary On Cultism A Political Move Ahead Of 2023 Elections - Adebowale by PlaysNigeria: 6:51pm On Dec 24, 2021
You no fit drink water drop cup
Re: BBC Documentary On Cultism A Political Move Ahead Of 2023 Elections - Adebowale by Panda7(m): 6:55pm On Dec 24, 2021
there are over 50 cult groups in Nigeria, singling out one to condemn is an issue. the govt belongs to different cult groups. abolishing cultism altogether could be a solution just like in some state. criticizing one is like praising one political party over others
Re: BBC Documentary On Cultism A Political Move Ahead Of 2023 Elections - Adebowale by Cognitivereason: 7:02pm On Dec 24, 2021
Abeg make I hear word
... That is the best documentary I have seen on any matters regarding Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: BBC Documentary On Cultism A Political Move Ahead Of 2023 Elections - Adebowale by ogododo: 7:03pm On Dec 24, 2021
owagbeba:

Brother, please don’t join these clowns to defame the reporter. They are trying desperately to deflect the issue of the report and now resorting to attacker the reporter, poking unnecessary holes at the report.

This is typical of the Nigeria elite and the ruling circle...attack the messenger and ignore the message.

The facts remain that secret cult is a problem in this part of the world and politicians often use these member to promote their ambitions in a deadly manner.

During Jonathan’s rule, when Amaechi and wike were in a tussle, boys (Viking) in support of wike disrupted a conference organized by Amaechi in Port harcourt. Wike was with them.

The extrajudicial killing is clear sign of the states inability to maintain peace and order. And the state have left this issue to fester to a point it has sipped down to secondary schools; even to neighborhoods.

That’s call a spade a spade and accept the fact that as a society we face and immense challenge on all front: poverty, joblessness, maladministration, cultism, robbery, ritual murders..and the list goes on. WE HAVE TO WAKE UP AND DEAL WITH THESE ISSUES HOLDING US DOWN.

Please brother... don’t join their chorus!

Food for thought:

North Korea, despite economic blockade, built an impressive underground rail network for her people. See photo

With all our oil wealth we are still battling with surface rail. Well.... thanks for the Chinese for coming to help us on that one

You love down playing everything to politics. You don forget I dey around Jibowu wey Fadeyi, Muslim, Onipanu be centre for killings.
Re: BBC Documentary On Cultism A Political Move Ahead Of 2023 Elections - Adebowale by ogododo: 7:04pm On Dec 24, 2021
Panda7:
there are over 50 cult groups in Nigeria, singling out one to condemn is an issue. the govt belongs to different cult groups. abolishing cultism altogether could be a solution just like in some state. criticizing one is like praising one political party over others

You get am. He no go Bariga oo. He for be wholistic.

1 Like

Re: BBC Documentary On Cultism A Political Move Ahead Of 2023 Elections - Adebowale by Youhesh(m): 7:15pm On Dec 24, 2021
OPs moniker has already shown his affiliation. @147. What ever he says concerning this issue is heavily laced with sentiments.

3 Likes

Re: BBC Documentary On Cultism A Political Move Ahead Of 2023 Elections - Adebowale by Sunday2021: 7:26pm On Dec 24, 2021
Why are you trying very hard to defend a cultist organization?
If they are innocent why not go to court and stop blabbing on nairaland.

5 Likes

Re: BBC Documentary On Cultism A Political Move Ahead Of 2023 Elections - Adebowale by Phynboi: 7:54pm On Dec 24, 2021
The writer singled out NBM in the midst of many groups in Nigeria. It looked like a vendetta to me though.

I even saw a report that the journalist belonged to Eiye frat and his friend died when they were having supremacy fight.

This country one does not even know what to believe. but I am impressed with how NBM stood up to defend themselves. Did not know they have such a structure

1 Like

Re: BBC Documentary On Cultism A Political Move Ahead Of 2023 Elections - Adebowale by Masterkernel1: 8:00pm On Dec 24, 2021
motymop:
The documentary was like a scripted story.

You sound like a cultist, Obutu.
Re: BBC Documentary On Cultism A Political Move Ahead Of 2023 Elections - Adebowale by Masterkernel1: 8:01pm On Dec 24, 2021
ogododo:

Gbolahan McJacobs has bought market wey he no fit carry home.

Why you never kill am?
Re: BBC Documentary On Cultism A Political Move Ahead Of 2023 Elections - Adebowale by Masterkernel1: 8:03pm On Dec 24, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Nobody takes BBC serious

Because you're one of them? I'm sorry for you.

1 Like

Re: BBC Documentary On Cultism A Political Move Ahead Of 2023 Elections - Adebowale by Masterkernel1: 8:12pm On Dec 24, 2021
Ojikutumomiage:
Ne.o Black movement of Africa.
What does that incline?
NBM is a world of its own

I studied some of the informations they (NBM) have online.
I seek insights into what some I've met in life have done
I looked at many news about the movement
I googled what cultism is
I watched this documentary
I've read many comments about this
I've witnessed cultists clash
I know a cultist who is not deadly
I've met the bad ones

So I can conclude the following...

This OP is a Member.... (I felt his pains of defamation hurling at me as I read through)

NBM is a great party/movement

Good ideology (Na the recent mumus dey do anyhow)

Just like life, as I've said NBM is a life on its own, there are bad people and there are good ones.

With all these sermons, you're a member of a cult group, a group killing for fun, you're too blind with eyes.

1 Like

Re: BBC Documentary On Cultism A Political Move Ahead Of 2023 Elections - Adebowale by iamdapsyj(m): 8:15pm On Dec 24, 2021
Fragility6:
Fact checker guy and this open mind whatever guy no well. BBC has been doing investigative journalism for years na this one you pick out to be politicall. Omo if u get money leave this country and e daft citizens

Don't mind the idiotic fellow, he was just trying to protect his NBM bullshit. I don't know the nonsense movement they are doing up and down undecided....

6 Likes

Re: BBC Documentary On Cultism A Political Move Ahead Of 2023 Elections - Adebowale by iamdapsyj(m): 8:18pm On Dec 24, 2021
Ojikutumomiage:
Ne.o Black movement of Africa.
What does that incline?
NBM is a world of its own

I studied some of the informations they (NBM) have online.
I seek insights into what some I've met in life have done
I looked at many news about the movement
I googled what cultism is
I watched this documentary
I've read many comments about this
I've witnessed cultists clash
I know a cultist who is not deadly
I've met the bad ones

So I can conclude the following...

This OP is a Member.... (I felt his pains of defamation hurling at me as I read through)

NBM is a great party/movement

Good ideology (Na the recent mumus dey do anyhow)

Just like life, as I've said NBM is a life on its own, there are bad people and there are good ones.

Don't just lemme talk right now because to sl....
Re: BBC Documentary On Cultism A Political Move Ahead Of 2023 Elections - Adebowale by olatuns2017: 8:38pm On Dec 24, 2021
Metrix147:
READ BETWEEN THE LINES, THE BBC DOCUMENTARY IS A POLITICAL MOVE AHEAD OF 2023 GENERAL ELECTIONS

By Sunday Adebowale

Please read with an open mind.

The BBC Africa Eye documentary on premiered on Monday 13th of December, 2021 deserves an oscar as all the cast including the journalist acted well. Below are my observations, why i think this documentary was politically inclined and the exact timeline in the 52minutes character defaming documentary.

1. The Journalist, Otunba Gbenga Macjob claimed he just returned after 20years abroad meanwhile he contested for the Federal House of Representative (Abeokuta South) constituency under YDP in 2019.
He said "24 years ago, i witnessed the death of Dapo, we grew up together. Cultist shot my friend, Dapo in the chest - *5:59 minutes*
"This is more than an investigation for me, this is personal" - *6:27 minutes*

2. The gangs are expanding and is rumoured behind the backing of powerful men - *26:55 minutes*
In this scene, the visuals are clips from endsars protest which occured in October 2020 and eventually led to a massare on 20th of October 2020 at Lekki Toll Gate and the nationwide mayhem that was unleashed during that period. This documentary is a charade because the journalist Gbolahan Macjob had called DJ Switch (one of the Lekki toll gate massacre survivors) a liar even when its clear to the blind there was indeed a massacre. What kind of biased journalism is this?

3. When the masked men were singing at the arena and tarnishing the government's image saying the government hires them quite often to distrupt election processes, the man behind the singing man placed his hand (a claw) on the head of the singer. Which is a sign used by the Eiye confraternity during my school days. Those masked men are members of SEC. - *27:59 minutes*

4. The masked man said "Me, i be men! I be NBM, I be butcher!" This statement clearly shows they are impersonators - *28:10 minutes*

5. "One of the most famous member of the NBM in Nigeria politics Tony Kabaka" - *32:50 minutes*
This is where the journalist, Gbolahan Macjob is aheading. He wants the attention of the government and indirectly blames them for his loss in 2019 which is the reason he is linking NBM and Nigeria politics.

6. Kabaka said "we now joined the Black....he stutters..."The Black, what they call , Neo-Black Movement" -  *34:02 minutes*
People like Kabaka are toxic to the upcoming generation as he openly embraces being a cultist. How pathetic!

7. Kabaka then revealed the documentary is aimed at bringing down those cultist in government. He said "Cultism still exist because government is involved. That is the truth!" - *37:22 minutes*

8. Kabaka further revealed it was all an intent to defame the character of some distinguised personnels in government. He said "If you sat me down and say, can you identify people in in government? I will identify" - *37:31 minutes*
Kabaka wants to blow whistle because the present day government doesn't favour him, his party had lost in 2019. The opposition and present day government in Edo State destroyed his multimillion naira hotel. He seems like a man on revenge mission just like the journalist who also lost election in 2019 and claims it was his friend's death 24years ago that warranted the documentary. Ridiculous isn't it?

9. He (Kabaka) claims the NBM are trying to end the killings. - *38:18 minutes*
The question is has NBM ever been involved in killings? Why is Mr. Kabaka blabbing?
He said "All we are is Neo-Black Movement of Africa. We hate oppression, we fight against oppression and we love unity - *38:22 minutes* Contradicting himself.
He went on to say "Stakeholders, senior stakeholders there, they are cultist like me!" (beating his chest with pride) - *38:38 minutes*

10. Uche Tobias has targetted the high ranking officers in NBM revealing the interception between , Politics and Crime - *39:23 minutes*
I think this dude (Uche Tobias) is a fraudster that has been ripped off (if you know that term) by an Axeman and is trying to get a revenge on the movement.

11. Augustus Bemigho is a very typical member of the - *40:54 minutes*
This statement and many others against the former president is the reason he reacted immediately, he also sought legal advise and is threatening to sue the BBC. He is not faceless atleast. Tobias is a faceless coward so he should just be ignored until he is brave enough to show his face.

12. Gbolahan said "I knew investigating the NBM was a dangerous business but my journey was nearly over and i needed answers. After weeks of negotiation, the President of the Neo-Black Movement agreed to meet with me". - *41-37 minutes*
Why is it a dangerous business when NBM is not faceless like those he interviewed earlier in Makoko?

13. After an heated interview in which the NBM President and his legal team vehemently defended their organisation.
The President stated categorically "NBM is not "...."NBM has nothing to do with criminality"....."NBM is an organisation that tends to help achieve greatness in the world". - *45:17 minutes*
As a journalist, I am sure an interview of this magnitude couldn't have been less than 2 hours but the biased journalist had selected a 10 seconds highlight. This looks like a cheap blackmail else Mr. Gbolahan should release the full video.

14.  Then the politically inclined Gbolahan Macjob said "Despite the President's denial, the NBM is facing mounting international pressure" - *45:34 minutes*
He concluded that the President and legal team flew all the way from Abuja just to deny an allegation. He believed the masked people's opinion and gabbaged the unmasked ones'. Remarkable journalism isn't it?

15. He continued "Weeks after our interview, the FBI arrested more than 35 NBM members in the US and South Africa charged with multimillion dollars internet fraud. The NBM claimed all the individuals involved have been suspended indefinitely but the US department of justice statements names the Neo-Black Movement of Africa as a criminal organisation and part of the ". - *45:38 minutes*
On the internet o, i am aware they arrested women too. Do NBM members now initiate women? The internet also wrote that the NBM had suspended 9 of its members involved in internet fraud and other unlawful activities. Uncle Gbolahan says it is 35.

16. Dr. John "Stone" Osazuwa said "When i was killing, someone will be begging you in the name of Jesus, in the name of God...It's horrible !" - *46:26 minutes*
I don't know why he has not been arrested and show the security agencies the dead bodies since he has agreed to killing. I think everybody should answer to their crime.

*MY CONCLUSION*
17. Gbolahan Macjob is working ahead of his political sojourn in 2023. He needs attention reason he is digging into cultism in government. Dr. Stone and Kabaka stated categorically that there are cultist is Nigerian Army, Police, Government House and this is the real motive behind the 52 minutes character defaming documentary in which NBM, a Pan-African organisation is at the receiving end. YES! The NBM might have bad eggs but so those every other organisation around the world.

Perhaps if Gbolahan had taken time to dissect the recent death of Sylvester Oromoni, a 12 year old who died after injuries sustained from a cultist initiation at Dowen College in Lagos then he would have won an oscar else the documentary is just a charade.

What do you expect from someone who was sacked by the Ministry of Information Ogun State for travel scam and human trafficking. Gbolahan got it wrong when he involved politics into his journalism.

Source: https://umojamagazineonline.org/read-between-the-lines-the-bbc-documentary-is-a-political-move-ahead-of-2023-general-elections/

What i know is

I no longer believe 98% of social media/print media and even TV...

It's all arrangee by cabals

They arrange news/information to satisfy their
Agenda....

Esp Political class :
APC
PDP
Activists

Etc

2022 face your life don't be move by 77 people died in Lekki!!!!
Re: BBC Documentary On Cultism A Political Move Ahead Of 2023 Elections - Adebowale by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:56pm On Dec 24, 2021
OP your username 147 sold you out grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBC Documentary On Cultism A Political Move Ahead Of 2023 Elections - Adebowale by Image123(m): 8:56pm On Dec 24, 2021
Many cultists on this thread including the OP.

3 Likes

Re: BBC Documentary On Cultism A Political Move Ahead Of 2023 Elections - Adebowale by Ndifreke31(m): 9:23pm On Dec 24, 2021
Omo Nigeria my country
Guy were talk say him just return dey follow contest for 2019

Re: BBC Documentary On Cultism A Political Move Ahead Of 2023 Elections - Adebowale by tolajay: 9:25pm On Dec 24, 2021
While I do not concur with the author's central allegation of a politicised documentary and other points, I truly know it's unethical to have someone who was affected by the issue at stake to lead the investigation and documentary.

His emotions and interest for "vengeance" could becloud logic and objective thinking.

The reference to political sponsorship and usage of cultists by politicians wasn't explicit nor indicting.

There were a couple of inconsistent labelling and usage of footage. Misleading (mis)representation.

1 Like

Re: BBC Documentary On Cultism A Political Move Ahead Of 2023 Elections - Adebowale by MYGRATEskillz(m): 9:29pm On Dec 24, 2021
The article is utter garbage. First we claim we don't get enough investigative journalism in the country. Now you come out to discredit one who is trying because he struck a nerve. Which is better, leaving in the shadows of these murderer or bringing their evil to light.
Where is the ulterior motive in exposing something as dangerous as cultism?

3 Likes

Re: BBC Documentary On Cultism A Political Move Ahead Of 2023 Elections - Adebowale by frankobi1: 9:39pm On Dec 24, 2021
Everything is political here
Re: BBC Documentary On Cultism A Political Move Ahead Of 2023 Elections - Adebowale by generalwo(m): 9:45pm On Dec 24, 2021
Na the story wen I watch I believe... The only evidence of end Sars protest in the whole video was when they used a government vehicle with some occupants... The rest of them na pure doings by the fraternity.... Na only kids them fit convince say bbc dey lie..... People wen sabi know say na the truth bbc yarn..... No be today we begin cry about the evil of cultism for Nigeria.... The reason why some people dey vex now be say, why bbc talk about one cult group, come leave others.....

4 Likes

Re: BBC Documentary On Cultism A Political Move Ahead Of 2023 Elections - Adebowale by Awoo88: 9:53pm On Dec 24, 2021
The documentary was a joke. Was scripted to support a certain narrative. That is in no doubt by any discerning mind. But you see this new report, the guy that wrote is a member of the . He is doing his bit the movement. Both the BBC guy and this one are idiot taking uninformed public for a ride
Re: BBC Documentary On Cultism A Political Move Ahead Of 2023 Elections - Adebowale by Awoo88: 10:15pm On Dec 24, 2021
MYGRATEskillz:
The article is utter garbage. First we claim we don't get enough investigative journalism in the country. Now you come out to discredit one who is trying because he struck a nerve. Which is better, leaving in the shadows of these murderer or bringing their evil to light.
Where is the ulterior motive in exposing something as dangerous as cultism?
Don't be carried away. There is nothing investigative about that report. Absolutely nothing
Re: BBC Documentary On Cultism A Political Move Ahead Of 2023 Elections - Adebowale by Henrygetpaid: 11:46pm On Dec 24, 2021
A.K.A
Re: BBC Documentary On Cultism A Political Move Ahead Of 2023 Elections - Adebowale by Henrygetpaid: 11:47pm On Dec 24, 2021
AKA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Slams ASUU, Insists On No-Work-No-Pay Policy / 89 Percent Of Nigerians Not Happy Under Buhari - Okorocha / I Did Not Write Any Letter To The President's Chief Of Staff - Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.