Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,822 members, 7,844,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

(video) Thief Who Sneaked Into A House Is Eaten By Dogs - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / (video) Thief Who Sneaked Into A House Is Eaten By Dogs (7221 Views)

Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother / Teenage Boy Who Sneaked Into A House And Stole Valuables Replays How He Broke In / Thief Who Snatched A Lady's Phone Crushed To Death While Escaping (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (video) Thief Who Sneaked Into A House Is Eaten By Dogs by SenatePresdo(m): 7:12am On Dec 27, 2021
SonofGod231:

Honestly any dog can be tamed.
This dogs are low breeds naw. I was pissed when I saw the antelopes he was struggling with..So na this nonsense e for display If e bin jam dogs wey tall reach him height,wey heads be like lion?!
As for where to touch, I won't disclose that because na military tech.
Na for dog trainers,Make you no go use am scale person fence.

Ah, if I come encounter A lose dog nkọ?

But the thing is that, a sharp bite from any dog can make your defensive and offensive thinking become shallow.

Pressure no be your mate ooh.
Re: (video) Thief Who Sneaked Into A House Is Eaten By Dogs by SonofGod231: 6:37pm On Dec 27, 2021
Yeah,When a ferocious dog charges at you,you are supposed to stretch out one of your arms towards it and ofcourse expecting a nasty bite or grip but your next course of action is what makes the difference...There are cases where by just stretching out your arm the dog mellows down and from smelling you it starts wagging its tail then you can try patting it.
Your boldness and confidence works with dogs.

1 Like

Re: (video) Thief Who Sneaked Into A House Is Eaten By Dogs by TheSourcerer: 1:47pm On Jan 03, 2023
Caboceer:

Malinois kee you dia

dog boy

this is a random text to remind you to smile trust me it helps , wish you an amazing day smiley
Really do hope you have an amazing day smiley
Re: (video) Thief Who Sneaked Into A House Is Eaten By Dogs by baretalk: 2:41pm On Jan 03, 2023
If he had on timberland boots, one kick to the dogs head will damage it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Sakawa Boys: Ghana's Yahoo Boys / Man Private Part Move To His Knee After Sleeping With India Woman(photos) / Allow Our Boyfriends To Chop Us When They Visit Us, Female Prisoners Begs Govt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.