Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Two Jobs I Will Advice My Children Against. - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Two Jobs I Will Advice My Children Against. (47993 Views)

Two Jobs / I Work Two Jobs But It Feels Like I’m Not Working — A Day In The Life Of A Forkl / Secondary School Teaching Vs Lecturing: Which Of These Two Jobs Should I Choose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Jobs I Will Advice My Children Against. by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 26, 2021
Rosarie:
Police,I hate that professi angry ;Don with a passion.

Das why POLICE ain't your FRIENDS! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Two Jobs I Will Advice My Children Against. by dogmart(m): 11:20am On Dec 26, 2021
Ok let me share this.
Never had an accident in my life until the year I decided to sell my car.

Naso I started hiking bike every blessed day to work. To cut the long story short. Hiked a bike one faithful day and the next thing I remember was waking up on an hospital bed. Been in coma for a whole day.

I can't even recollect how the accident happened. Remember nothing of it till date. Was told a Maruwa/ tricycle just left it's lane and faced us head on resulting in a colition.

Now analyse it. How on Earth will that have happened if I was in my car?
Why do u think Lagos banned okada?

Certain things will expose u to death faster than natural, and being in the Army or police force are part of them

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Jobs I Will Advice My Children Against. by ImoleNaija: 11:22am On Dec 26, 2021
Sunday2021:
then you need to bow to the people that that decided to join the military. In the military only patriotic Nigerians are capable of joining.
You will advice your children not to be in the military but you will cowardly sit behind your computer to insult those that made the sacrifice to defend this country against all odds. Mr Man, military Job is not for Lilly livers.
You have to sacrifice your peace, happiness, freedom, life and all goodies in order to protect civilians and the territory of your country.
God bless the Nigerian military
God bless buhari
God bless Nigeria.

Una dey mind the mumu. He's one of the embittered IPOB. Mods could have done a thorough check (on previous posts) before moving a post like this to the FP. He is all out to paint Naija bad as his moniker implies.
Re: Two Jobs I Will Advice My Children Against. by airminem(f): 11:24am On Dec 26, 2021
Whois:
30k/month BMC.

cc

IgweOfNnewi
Exc2000
Farid24224
blinking001
airminem
helinues

simplyleo
seunmsg
Monogamy
NGpatriot
Tinubuadvocate
SangoOlukosoOba

@ whois Cretin bich
Re: Two Jobs I Will Advice My Children Against. by phazotron(m): 11:24am On Dec 26, 2021
Naijabad:
1. Joining the Nigerian army

2. Being a flight attendant in a Nigerian airline

Both are the easiest way to die young.

What about yours?

Bank and insurance marketing

1 Like

Re: Two Jobs I Will Advice My Children Against. by iscom(m): 11:25am On Dec 26, 2021
OK
Re: Two Jobs I Will Advice My Children Against. by osazsky(m): 11:26am On Dec 26, 2021
Naijabad:

What about yours?
wat is wrong with flight attendant nor be to stand for plane..since sosoliso mishap which other plane done crash .come cut wood for factory na .make u talk or blink eye make circular mechine pick ur hand..we do this everyday
Oga go and seat down
Re: Two Jobs I Will Advice My Children Against. by newoffer: 11:32am On Dec 26, 2021
1. Customer Care Job. Height of Olosho
2. Hair Dresser
3. Night Shift
4. Spa and Massage
5. Cleaner. Oga anytime servers.
6. Housemaid
Re: Two Jobs I Will Advice My Children Against. by phenase(m): 11:32am On Dec 26, 2021
grin grin. YAHOO PLUS
Re: Two Jobs I Will Advice My Children Against. by Princeton92(m): 11:34am On Dec 26, 2021
Naijabad:

What about yours?

Very silly because death is inevitable, every single thing we do is risk taking and it'll surely come to you in one way or the other!!
Re: Two Jobs I Will Advice My Children Against. by RICHMAN247(m): 11:35am On Dec 26, 2021
Hook up is de most risky work
Re: Two Jobs I Will Advice My Children Against. by Eriokanmi: 11:36am On Dec 26, 2021
Sunday2021:
there are others that are there for More than 15 years and never recorded an injury. What do you have to say about that?
I'm not doubting that. That saying isn't just correct, that's my point. Tell Nigerian government to be sincere in the fight against terror and fish out their known sponsors and our gallant soldiers would stop losing their lives needlessly. Those killed in the battle front between 2011 and now weren't recorded during peace keeping in other countries facing similar wars in the past...was it because their times were up? Nope! People have resigned from military after seeing what boko haram were quipped with and cited loss of interest due to fear for their life and are still living while some of their colleagues who remained had gone. Does it mean their time was up? No . Boko haram had powerful guns and rockets while our military are still using archaic weapons. If boko haram overpowered them in gun battle, would you say their times were up? There are a lot which you could avoid and you'd live. It's a matter of choice . They say abuja-kaduna highway is flooded by boko haram who kidnap on a daily basis but you said, oh well, it's those whose time was up that were killed and you reared head. If you got caught,would people say it was because your time was up by disobeying? Or they say don't drink sniper and you went ahead and drank it when you knew there's no chance of survival once it entered your intestine...You're the architect of your fortune and misfortune. There's nothing like time being up. You can avoid death if you want...it's a matter of choice. As a pilot you know there's a technical issue with the flight but ignored it and flew the plane and the plane crashed and took your life...it's a choice. I flew an aircraft last month from Abuja to lagos. we flew and got half-way only for the pilot to say please we'd have to go back to abuja cos there was a technical issue. Had he continued, saying shebi we done nearly approach lagos, the plane would have crashed. Its a matter of choice.

Hezekiah was sick to the point of death and a prophesy came that he would die from that sickness, he prayed to God for healing and he got healed...what if he had just accepted the prophesy of death by saying oh well, I know I'm old enough and have lived well, if death comes its fine. He said no, he must still live and God added up to 15 years more to his years. They say don't join the Nigeria army of today but you refused and say, but there are people there as well who are still living, but the unfortunate happen, which you could have avoided by not joining and still live...would people say it's because your time was up? Those who are still there, do you know what they're doing? They move those who aren't conversant with the terrain to fight boko haram while they shielded and spared their own as some soldiers had confirmed. There are officers from a particular region who never fought any serious fight and are ogas in the military today, dem plenti. was it because their time wasn't up or because they attained those positions by favouritism,nepotism and inequality? There are some risks you don't take when you already know the inherent danger and you'd live.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Jobs I Will Advice My Children Against. by charlesdinho7(m): 11:38am On Dec 26, 2021
my dream right now is to become a soldier be it army, navy or airforce. i love this job so much
Re: Two Jobs I Will Advice My Children Against. by evil1: 11:38am On Dec 26, 2021
1. The Nigerian military
2.Working in a bank especially as a marketer.

Naijabad:

What about yours?
Re: Two Jobs I Will Advice My Children Against. by fortune1968: 11:40am On Dec 26, 2021
Person who go die go die .Even ,if e no comot for house .
Re: Two Jobs I Will Advice My Children Against. by dejonathan(f): 11:46am On Dec 26, 2021
minks:
Doesn't matter what you do, when your times's up, you'll wound up dead anyway.
Death is a natural order that comes to everyone. The only thing you should teach your children is how to be ready when death comes knocking.
Oil dey ur head

1 Like

Re: Two Jobs I Will Advice My Children Against. by Bishopino: 11:50am On Dec 26, 2021
Naijabad:

What about yours?
Bad parental advice
Re: Two Jobs I Will Advice My Children Against. by winterfell007(m): 11:52am On Dec 26, 2021
Omicron007:
shocked

1. Clitocurrency Mining Business.

2. BMC Zombies work

Honourable mention to the following:

- Organ Harvesting/Skull Mining.

- Nigerian Police Fúcks

- Nigerian Harmy
grin grin. Lol!! Come and enter heaven, let me see
Re: Two Jobs I Will Advice My Children Against. by DoctorDree(m): 11:54am On Dec 26, 2021
jeff1993:
N.A ..... Unless my child wants to enter through NDA ... That one is acceptable

Flight attendant!!!! .... Are u serious ..... I so much love that Job .... You have access to people and visit lots of great places.... There is rusk in every Job
Them tell you say NDA cadet no dey go war??
Re: Two Jobs I Will Advice My Children Against. by AfroKnight: 11:56am On Dec 26, 2021
indigenous234:
1.police
2.police

Well said.

Collect!

1 Like

Re: Two Jobs I Will Advice My Children Against. by vickydevoka(m): 12:01pm On Dec 26, 2021
minks:
Death is a natural order that comes to everyone. The only thing you should teach your children is how to be ready when death comes knocking.
I don't believe this. Na b4. Y do u think men die more than their counterpart
Re: Two Jobs I Will Advice My Children Against. by vickydevoka(m): 12:02pm On Dec 26, 2021
minks:
I don't believe this. Na b4. Y do u think men die more than their female counterpart

1 Like

Re: Two Jobs I Will Advice My Children Against. by whippersnapper(m): 12:03pm On Dec 26, 2021
Rosarie:
Police,I hate that profession with a passion.
what about Dss. They're secret police too do you hate them
Re: Two Jobs I Will Advice My Children Against. by jrusky(m): 12:03pm On Dec 26, 2021
Naijabad:

What about yours?

Bro add police and NEPA or whatever they call them the curse these people received daily no be small.

Have you ever seen any NEPA or whatever new name they are called that live a better life?

1 Like

Re: Two Jobs I Will Advice My Children Against. by deltateam: 12:10pm On Dec 26, 2021
omowolewa:
The higher the risk, the higher the rewards.

Please do, it's my first choice job
OC alpha jet

It's not always so. Factory job especially those that operate machines have hazard but Salary is less than #30 000
Re: Two Jobs I Will Advice My Children Against. by TearNinja001: 12:13pm On Dec 26, 2021
When last was there a plane crash that killed flight attendants in Nigeria?

When it's onee's time to die, he/she can't change it.
Re: Two Jobs I Will Advice My Children Against. by Goldie16(f): 12:13pm On Dec 26, 2021
There's really no career without risk. Imagine the house masters in Sylvester Oromi's dorm, now eating prison beans because of a bunch of unscrupulous kids that sneaked out of their beds after lights out. Just keep praying that God protects you as you hustle.

1 Like

Re: Two Jobs I Will Advice My Children Against. by Btruth: 12:16pm On Dec 26, 2021
As in Nigeria, right?

......then, it is Nigeria Police and LASTMA. cry

......I don't know who among Police & LASTMA carry plenty epe (curse) for head in Lagos? Go to the LASTMA office at Oshodi, just like SHOPRITE where customers are waiting to retrieve their vehicles.
Re: Two Jobs I Will Advice My Children Against. by Goldie16(f): 12:16pm On Dec 26, 2021
Rosarie:
Police,I hate that profession with a passion.

Very risky with small salary.

1 Like

Re: Two Jobs I Will Advice My Children Against. by NoSentiment: 12:21pm On Dec 26, 2021
Two things I will always advise my children against are:

1. Being a Pentecostal Christian
2. Being a Pentecostal Christian
Re: Two Jobs I Will Advice My Children Against. by Walkee: 12:26pm On Dec 26, 2021
Re: Two Jobs I Will Advice My Children Against. by Walkee: 12:26pm On Dec 26, 2021
Naijabad:

What about yours?
advise*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Fixes PVC Ceiling And Windows For A Living (Photos) / What You Need To Avoid When You Start Getting An Income / Mother And Son Called To Bar Same Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.